• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FInal Fantasy Pixel Remastered for Xbox has leaked

Draugoth

Gold Member
Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster banner appears on Xbox ahead of Tokyo Game Show. Xbox TGS broadcast is scheduled 3 AM PT.

z4emntisf1rd1.jpg

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
If true, with this release, you can play all the numbered Final Fantasy games 1 through 15 locally/natively on Xbox.

XVI is probably be not long after.

I can also stick my tongue (if I had one) into an electric outlet. That doesn't mean I should.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
That's nice! I was hoping to see FF XVI as well.

A tile means that it would likely be an announcement and a "and it's ready to pre order now" kind of deal. Doesn't mean that there couldn't be other game announcements for later release dates. Let's see.

Last edited:

ZehDon

On a scale of 1-10 - with 1 being those terrible phone upscale abominations and 10 being playing FFVII for the first time in 1997 on a PS1 on a big CRT TV before the crushing existential nightmare of adulthood made itself apparent - how do these pixel remasters rate?

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
On a scale of 1-10 - with 1 being those terrible phone upscale abominations and 10 being playing FFVII for the first time in 1997 on a PS1 on a big CRT TV before the crushing existential nightmare of adulthood made itself apparent - how do these pixel remasters rate?
Animated GIF

Nothing could make me even come close to any level of that feeling again.

But its great to have them all in one place, with some nice QoL fixes/additions imo. Played through 4 and 6 as soon as I picked them up....worth it.

Oh yeah...the scale.

As a "closer to 50 than 40 year old" I give it a 1 out of 1....there are no more 10s.

Last edited:

lucbr

A tile means that it would likely be an announcement and a "and it's ready to pre order now" kind of deal. Doesn't mean that there couldn't be other game announcements for later release dates. Let's see.

I am sorry, I wanted to say that I am hoping to see FFXVI in the showcase in a few hours.

Top Bottom