• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

WarAdept

Wtf U+ boss is a dick with it's Silencega spam. Both Larsa and Penelo are wearing Moderate Silence Resist and it has gone through 4 times in a row.

Very tempted to bring Affliction Break instead of Mug Bloodlust on Vaan if this continues.

friz898

Wtf U+ boss is a dick with it's Silencega spam. Both Larsa and Penelo are wearing Moderate Silence Resist and it has gone through 4 times in a row.

Very tempted to bring Affliction Break instead of Mug Bloodlust on Vaan if this continues.

Yes, I had a lot of trouble with that fight simply because of Silencga, I gave up Cid Mission and brought last stand and deployment tactics and magic blink x2.

Pejo

Well I was sitting on 60 some mythril, and I really wanted that Gabranth BSB, and had nothing else on the banner. Figured it was worth a pull.

Got 6/11, probably my highest # ever. 3 Gabranth helms, 2 Fran SSB bows, and stupid Penelo Ultra.

Where's that Falk face when you need it.

friz898

Well I was sitting on 60 some mythril, and I really wanted that Gabranth BSB, and had nothing else on the banner. Figured it was worth a pull.

Got 6/11, probably my highest # ever. 3 Gabranth helms, 2 Fran SSB bows, and stupid Penelo Ultra.

Where's that Falk face when you need it.

4/11 is my highest pull and I've been pulling since a couple of months when the game was started. I also whaled in 2015.

Tidd

I don't expect anything for my LD. Would be great to get my first BSB for X.
(inb4 Tiny Bee)
Will probably end up with another Platinum Sword. :/

friz898

Holy Dog Mess.

I tried d180 (I never try d180) and I mastered it on second try.

1 real reason, Tidus Burst is native for me and it tore them in half, no exaggeration.

Edit: Just did the 220 raid. Got it first try, but of course depends on whole group. Relm's last stand saved 3 different people, and Alphi's Air BSB and Deployment Tactics made for good dps.

Edit2: Tried FF7 d250 Torment, so far best I can get him to is 70%. I think I need more blink since even with good fire resists and silence on occasion, they're murdering me with the AE fire attacks.

Damn it. I beat FF7 D250 Torment but I missed mastery because I forgot to silence an add. :(

Strategy was Cloud and Luneth with their BSBs for damage, Celes w/ Indomitable Blade for absorbing single target spells, and everyone wearing Instant KO resist accessories.

friz898

Damn it. I beat FF7 D250 Torment but I missed mastery because I forgot to silence an add. :(

Strategy was Cloud and Luneth with their BSBs for damage, Celes w/ Indomitable Blade for absorbing single target spells, and everyone wearing Instant KO resist accessories.

In my 3 tries, I've only seen Gravija once. But I get torn up by Fire even when wearing Fire resist.

I have Alphi and Zidane for Air BSB, but I'm going to have to rely on Blink and Last Stand since I don't have Celes's stuff, and I need RW to be wall.

10 minutes until my almost non-existent X and FFT synergy stays non-existent! I have so much stuff from V, I know what to expect! Seriously, just give me a Lulu's Robe pretty pretty please...

10 minutes until my almost non-existent X and FFT synergy stays non-existent! I have so much stuff from V, I know what to expect! Seriously, just give me a Lulu's Robe pretty pretty please...

Well Tactics just improved but good thing I planned to pull on the X banner Thursday even if it's not the best. A useless dupe for V, Agrias terrible old Defender SSB(at least it's a stats stick!) and Orlandeau's BSB. How is that thing on its own? Is it the one I need to use with Powerchain because I don't have the OSB or something?

MrDaravon

2/11, Tidus' SSB and Lulu's ice SSB. Not great but again literally my only FFX relics were Yuna's unique and SSB medicas and a unique ball for Wakka, so I will take anything I can goddamn get.

I'll still do a single pull on one of the FFX banners (I need to look at them again but I think I had decided on the first one) but unless I have terrible luck and get a dupe on those (I have one item on each) that should give me at least some sort of baseline not super awful FFX synergy. Hopefully?

Tidus SSB, this is old as hell isn't it? Oh well no FFX relics to speak of previously.

Mustadio SSB, nice my first penta-break

Edit: I barely even play this game except on the last day of events and to pull...

I'll still do a single pull on one of the FFX banners (I need to look at them again but I think I had decided on the first one) but unless I have terrible luck and get a dupe on those (I have one item on each) that should give me at least some sort of baseline not super awful FFX synergy. Hopefully?

That's what I am hoping for. Next X event banners are way better but it's in a while and I am so low on synergy I cannot not try to at least get a little something Thursday.

Tidus OSB, Bartz BSB (both new), and Krile SSB (dupe).

Not bad I guess. Bartz BSB doesn't seem terribly amazing but at least it has a good number of elements, and it's my first SB for Bartz. Tidus OSB will be really helpful against mastering Geosgaeno Torment CM

Balphon

nvyD98Il.png

I'll take it.

WarAdept

3/11. All new and good SSBs.

Auron SSB1 (ST Atk/Def down large)
Lenna SSB1 (Curaga medica + res up)
Ovelia SSB1 (ProShellga + HP stock)

Could be much much worse.

I already have Tiny Bee.

evangd007

3/11 - Bartz OSB, Jecht SSB, and Krile Beast Killer

Yeah... for a 3/11 with a disco ball I feel underwhelmed. I already had Bartz SSB and Krile's other SBs, and Jecht sucks.

Does Krile count as waifu complete if I don't have her first SB? When I started playing regular SBs were already out of style. I've never drawn on an FFV banner either.

Was just goofing, it's a pretty great pull for me.

Unless you were jonesing after a Defender for some reason.

Haha I know you appreciate that pull! And nah, the only relic we pulled in common for this LD is the Defender and I would trade it for almost anything else FFT! At least I got Orlandeau's BSB, maybe the OSB will come in one of the 4 out of 5 next LD featuring FFT! As of Lulu's Robe, maybe Thursday for me! :)

Anustart

Hey would you look at that! 2/11 which is all I ever fucking pull while everyone else rolls in 9/11 8 bsb and 1 osb.

Shit ass dupe bartzcalibur and dorgann blade. At least the Dorgann is a boostga for the realm. With no haste still worthless.

My 10 and tactics synergy remains shit. I swear if I were to pull on a 10 banner id get 2/11 off banner. And it's guaranteed I'll never get good tactics items because that's holy and the only holy relics the game will allow me to have is damage medica.

2/11

Dupe Agrias-calibur

And hot damn! Tidus OSB! My 10 synergy is terrible outside of some Yuna relics, so this is fantastic!

Three of my five overstrikes have been from lucky draws (Ashe, Tidus, Agrias). Wtf.

2/11
Nirvana (Lenna Burst)
Chaos Rod (Yuna SSB)

No dupes! Much needed medica for X. Burst is nice, mainly for CM's and Torment down the line.

Indignate

I want Kaiser Shield so I can complete Agrias.

Really hoping I pull it here.

spoilers i'm going to be disappointed cuz its not included

friz898

3/11 on 25mythril pull.

Rapha BSB
Auron SSB (Riot Blade)
Exdeath Cuirass (dupe)

So I guess Auron's is good but it's the same debuffs as Vaan's so I'm not sure how much I'll se it.

How good is Rapha's BSB? I see it's good for a Lightning vulnerability

Rubenov

How good is Rapha's BSB? I see it's good for a Lightning vulnerability

It's great no question. +MAG/RES has a lot of stacking potential. AoE on Command 2. She can debuff with Dance 4, Cure / Proshell, or go offensive with magic. Really versatile.

Her BSB hits hard, but the lack of enlightning caps its potential (as compared with Desch or Ashe BSBs... who can hit significantly harder once enlightened).

I hope we can get an enlightning LM with her as we will get with Marach's. If we do get it, then it'll probably the hardest-hitting BSB (although instant cast BSBs will likely still out DPS it).

elty

2 rainbow! 3 disco!

Ramza USB (nice!)
Agrias OSB (ok... would prefer TG but still good)
Greg OSB (worst OSB?)
Ramza BSB (dupe)
Greb SSB (thx +10 ATK)

High in quantity, low in quality(except Ramza USB)

Balphon

Worst OSB is probably still Vaan's or Lann's. Tyro's is also pretty bad but has that rare 609 buff attached.

Gilgamesh's isn't great but its buff condition is really easy to hit, so it'll be better than most elemental physical OSBs that aren't hitting a weakness.

SoulUnison

Banned
I'm completely free-to-play and don't check any guides online or even read most of the in-game new bulletins - over the last year and a half or so I've just jumped on every day to grab the daily items and maybe use up my stamina, time and motivation willing.

I was very confused when I did the Lucky Draw and got some new rainbow crystal thing I'd never seen before.
This game seems to want me have some kind of Ultimate Ramza.

Also got a Burst for Marach...That's a tactics character, apparently - a Burst for Seymour, and then a dupe of one of I think it was Agrias' Bursts.

I just realized I have a TON of Soul breaks, Supers and even Bursts that I've never even touched because I pretty much only use the "main party" characters.
Hell, I've got untouched Bursts for Terra, Krile, Zidane and Red XIII and I can't even remember pulling them.

Worst OSB is probably still Vaan's or Lann's. Tyro's is also pretty bad but has that rare 609 buff attached.

Gilgamesh's isn't great but its buff condition is really easy to hit, so it'll be better than most elemental physical OSBs that aren't hitting a weakness.

2 rainbow! 3 disco!

Ramza USB (nice!)
Agrias OSB (ok... would prefer TG but still good)
Greg OSB (worst OSB?)
Ramza BSB (dupe)
Greb SSB (thx +10 ATK)

High in quantity, low in quality(except Ramza USB)

Having - fully augmented six star spear is great for the characters that can't use swords but can use spears even in non rs realms.

Top Bottom