• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

Caim

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/60qcm5/nightmare_abilities_balance_changes_details/

Nightmare ability changes:

Ultima
Number of hits: 2 -> 3
Multiplier per hit: 5.25 -> 4.00
Total multiplier: 10.50 -> 12.00
SB point: 65 -> 70

Neo Bahamut
Number of hits: 3 -> 4
Multiplier per hit: 6.00 -> 4.80
Total multiplier: 18.00 -> 19.20

Dervish
Number of hits: 2 -> 8
Multiplier per hit: 1.80/2.20 -> 0.48/0.60 (without/with Haste)
Total multiplier: 3.60/4.40 -> 3.84/4.80 (without/with Haste)
Target method: Single -> Single enemy

Omega Drive
Target method: Single -> Single enemy
Old formula: (1+min((1/(1+exp(-ATK/1000*4.20))*2-1)*4.00;3.87))*0.27
New formula: (1+min((1/(1+exp(-ATK/1000*3.95))*2-1)*4.30;4.26))*0.27

So I really didn't need any VI gear for synergy, and pulling on II or waiting for all the Anniversary stuff is more important.

Even still, Locke is my favorite character in my favorite FF.

4/11!!! ... with 2x Sabin's Armlet (dupe), Chocobo Brush (dupe) and Death Tarot (only new one, SSB not BSB, and for Locke's rival).

[falk face]

scy

2/11 Locke's Jacket and Luminous Robe.

"I will not chase Setzer BSB" is all I'm going to repeat to myself for this event.

Niiiiice get.

I got a 100-gem shiny as well, but just Setzer SSB. Seems like it has a lot of utility at least, with the full break effect on every enemy it hits...
Thank you.

Both of Setzer's Relics here are really great. I wanted to pull for them but not with the Anniversary so close.

ccbfan

Since I'm interested in completing all Cid msns / all content, medicas for each realms are highly important. If I wasn't looking for that, then I wouldn't pull since Vanille's burst would cover almost all my healing needs.

Convinced myself not to pull. Crazy thing is that I have a ssb plus medica for every realm except ff1 and ff4.

While having 0 osbs and 0 black mage bssbs.

WarAdept

rCNBsEp.png

I'm ready. Come at me Banners!

No burst but 2 supers. Could have been worse.

Physicians Staff, XIII
Artemis Bow, IV

Pretty good. My Vanille is at 80 and ready to be cap lifted. Also have put in a lot of motes to her already since her Oerba's Boon was my only mass heal. Add ability use is nice. Meltdown and others are now viable.

Have jack squat for IV so this is a start. Rosa is not leveled much, yet. Magic Blink is nice.

Also got some 4 star armor I can make 7s.

scy

Going into this, any Healer BSB will be pretty good, only healer relic I have at all is Vanille USB. Hopefully get her BSB but eh, can make it work with whatever.

RBwEbV3m.png

......well, okay.

RivalCore

5 SSBs from the Medica banner. Two were dupes, but I was really hoping for a burst.

However I did get Setzer's BSB from a 100 gem, so I have a pretty decent support/debuff character to run in my party now.

Balphon

Equivocated for awhile on pulling since I was 8/18 on the banner but did anyway.

Went 3/11 with Eiko BSB, Relm SSB, & Penelo SSB. None are dupes.

Luckiest pull I've had in some time. Thanks to the FFVI and FFIX items I now have medicas for every realm that has one except FFT.

MrDaravon

C7gt55AWsAEZcxS.jpg

Pretty pumped about this as I had neither of these, and I previously had no sort of medica at all in FF7. This also lets me further justify pulling on FF6 banner 1 since I have no FF6 medicas. I already had Eiko's Fairly Flute but I'll certainly take a BSB for her, especially since I hear this one is pretty great. OFF TO A GOOD START BOYS

WarAdept

Not dupes but...

... Man I wanted Minwu/Sarah gear.

I'll never use Asylum since Eiko's is the best for physical and Vanille's for magic, both of which I have. The bubble annoys me as well.

HHmAKXb.jpg

Got what I wanted. :)
My heart sank when I saw Healing Staff. I didn't know what the 2nd relic was, but then Y'shtola's burst pops up. My heart skipped a beat.
Spent 350 mythrils chasing Healer's Circlet two months ago. I get it for 25 mythrils now. Only 1 dupe with Healing staff.

3/11 with one dupe. Considering I have six relics on the banner (one of which is 8* already) including two of the bursts that is a great result.

FFII Healing Staff was the dupe. Not sure if to fuse now or see if I need both for the FFII event. It's a nice relic though outside of Cid missions the relics I have for Vanille and Arc make it obsolete.

FFVIII Crescent Wish. Well I already broke Selphie due to getting her burst. I'm now reminds again about what exactly do I do with my two Morning Stars. Fusing them seems obvious but their mind stat under RS is not better than Crescent Wish or Strange Vision when doing that making that pointless. Magic wise they come ahead of those by three points (though way behind my Cardinal, Sorceress's Might and Red Scorpion, but few can use those) which is something I suppose. I might as well to save the inventory space maybe but they are the definition of obsolete right now though I suppose that is way of life for a Unique SB.

FFVII Wizer Rod. One more burst and I can run a full burst white mage team. Oh, command 1 gives +mind.

Edit: Those Magicite dungeons seem to be out in Japan now:
D350, >550k HP ~13k def ~19k res, very high break resistance and like multiplayer the keystone item used to enter the dungeon only gets consumed on victory. You can hoard up to 15 of the keystones.

Rubenov

Niiiiice get.

I got a 100-gem shiny as well, but just Setzer SSB. Seems like it has a lot of utility at least, with the full break effect on every enemy it hits...

It's better than Full Break... as Full Break I believe is a 20% debuff and this is a 40% debuff (large amount). They don't stack though.

I got Aerith BSB and Ovelia SSB on my lucky draw. Both new items and medica's for realms i was lacking them for, so i'm satisfied with that!

friz898

100gem pull was 3star dupe trash.

Lucky Pull was 2/11.

Two of Rosa's SSB Bow. Didn't have this.

The rest were all dupe-trash except a 4star Wizard's Amulet from FF10. I can now take that to rank 7.

2/3 dupe and no new Medica for a realm I did not have covered. Should have kept my Mythrils and should never start the day with gacha pulls, I should know better.

Edit: At leats it's a very shiny instrument that you now have there Falk! :/

Top Bottom