• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Tactics 1 + 2 for GC?

cvxfreak

http://www.quiter.jp/news/ff/040810001718.html

BABELFISH (untranslated Kana replaced by English in caps):

The German RATING system USK (UnterhaltungssoftwareSelbstkontrolle) at the database ' FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 1+2 GC - version ' the title which becomes the list being done became clear.

Title: Final Fantasy Tactics 1+2 GC -
Version label: The Nintendo Co. of European
register: 2004 August 9th system:

The Nintendo Co. game boy advance With the database "GC - Version" it has been attached, but in the sense, game cube version and it is registered as GBA title. GC probably is the game event "Game Convention 2004 which" perhaps on August 19th is opened in Germany. When presumption is repeated, ' FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 1+2 GC2004 exhibition version ' with is not to become the meaning of saying in the sense, this event exhibition version, probably will be? -- (8: However TACTICS has entered into name, 10 postscripts) in Europe still ' FINAL FANTASY I II advance ' by not being sold, there is a viewpoint that FF1 2 is.

Basically, "GC" might mean "Game Convention 2004." At the same time, they think it might be just Final Fantasy I + II Advance, but the name "Tactics" was on there 10 times (or something).

Looks like it's just Final Fantasy I+II Advance and somebody was a moron and put Tactics in the title, probably thinking of the last GBA FF game.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
NGC is the offical shorthand.. oh well, we shall see :)

(8: However TACTICS has entered into name, 10 postscripts)

At the same time, they think it might be just Final Fantasy I + II Advance, but the name "Tactics" was on there 10 times (or something).

That's a pretty amusing babelism - in fact it just says "8:10 Postscript (i.e. update added 10 minutes after 8:00) - Since FFI*II Advance has not yet been released in Europe, this could simply be FF1-2 with the word Tactics included by mistake"

Made my heart skip two beats. Pre-emptive "damn" if it's confirmed to just be someone fudging the facts.

Tactics 1 + 2 doesn't even really make sense, since there's no 2 that exists on its own. "1 + Advance" would be possible, but that's not what it says.

AniHawk

JoshuaJSlone said:
Made my heart skip two beats. Pre-emptive "damn" if it's confirmed to just be someone fudging the facts.

Tactics 1 + 2 doesn't even really make sense, since there's no 2 that exists on its own. "1 + Advance" would be possible, but that's not what it says.

Like Nintendo would let a game which was just released a year ago go ahead to be released in a console compilation.

They wouldn't even put ALttP on the Zelda disc for chrissakes.

cvxfreak

Unless there really were a Final Fantasy Tactics 2 in the works and SE was being nice by including the original game.

Yeah, right.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So sad, I was hoping for a real Final Fantasy Tactics sequel.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
GCN is the official abbreviation. NINTENDO GAMECUBE is the official system name. Because caps are annoying and noone besides PR people are going to spell it that way they've also allowed Nintendo GameCube.

Gattsu25

Banned
Bizarro Sun Yat-sen said:
That's a pretty amusing babelism - in fact it just says "8:10 Postscript (i.e. update added 10 minutes after 8:00) - Since FFI*II Advance has not yet been released in Europe, this could simply be FF1-2 with the word Tactics included by mistake"

seriously :\

how does:
--(8:10追記)
turn into:
(8: However TACTICS has entered into name, 10 postscripts)

Solid

I hope this is true but it probably isn't. If this comes to GC however I'm positive Nintendo will bring it to Europe.. Sony on the other hand does nothing when Square don't release their games here :(

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
This means GC=Game Convention not GC=Gamecube

They are talking about Squere Enix registering the Final Fantasy Tactics 1&2 Game Convention for GBA,this is needed in order to show the game in playable form at game convention.

Its probobly a typo on Squares or USKs side,so its FF 1&2

Shiggy

Now it changed to Final Fantasy 1 + 2.

When the USK tests the game and gives a rating, then the names sometimes aren't final. But they use the name, that the publisher gives them. Yesterday NoE said, that it isn't a fault, but why did they change it? Maybe it was NoEs fault...

Top Bottom