• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus: new V Jump scan

neo2046

up6841.jpg

up6842.jpg

Mashing

Square's attempts to b reak out of their well known genre's haven't ended in much success (the occasional non rpg/strategy game is good, but the majority stink).

hirokazu

Mashing said:
Square's attempts to b reak out of their well known genre's haven't ended in much success (the occasional non rpg/strategy game is good, but the majority stink).

well now they got the FFVII namesake to try make it sell regardless.

AniHawk

Go Go Ackman! said:
Maybe the FF7 remake crowd will shut the fuck up for a change

I wasn't going to say anything but since you asked so kindly:

When the fuck will Square remake FFVII?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
CVXFREAK said:
Geez, I thought people would be more excited for this. Guess the only satisfying thing is a remake. Hmm...

Don't worry, some of us are already head over heels.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
I really, really hope they have a promovideo at the TGS. Can't wait to see if it's possible to turn Vincent in all types of nasty demons again and tear shit up. I'm also wondering/hoping for some other FFVII characters to show up.

Vashu

Yeah! This looks awesome! Thanks for the scans, they rock! :D

Personally, I am happy there is no remake of FFVII. Why would they? It would, in my opinion, hurt the original atmosphere the game had. No, for me, this is good, more than enough. :)

Screw the remake, bring me more original stuff!!!! :D

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Gamekult has a new shot. Does look a bit rough. You can find it here . What I don't understand is that Gamekult states that DoC is taking place three years after FFVII (the game), so it's taking place one year after Advent Children. I thought it was mentioned somewhere that DoC was taking place one year after the game, in-between the game and the movie. Is Gamekult wrong or did they translate something we don't know yet? I couldn't find any other source that mentioned it.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I'll admit it, I love Vincent. He's terribly cliché and wasn't an interesting character but goddamn I love his design.

I would be more excited if I knew what the hell is going on, it'd be very cool if it were an action game but so far it's undecided!

Vashu

Rei_Toei said:
Gamekult has a new shot. Does look a bit rough. You can find it here . What I don't understand is that Gamekult states that DoC is taking place three years after FFVII (the game), so it's taking place one year after Advent Children. I thought it was mentioned somewhere that DoC was taking place one year after the game, in-between the game and the movie. Is Gamekult wrong or did they translate something we don't know yet? I couldn't find any other source that mentioned it.

I was wondering the same thing, but as of yet no reliable confirmation. So at this point they either screwed up, or know something we don't... Which is highly unlikely. :)

RiZ III

They need to make FF7 extreme beach volleyball. Or FF7 mud wrestling, or maybe a FF7 dating sim. Whats this devil may cry crap.

Top Bottom