• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

pretty sure not as bad as mine
ibd5vSVarsmiLo.PNG

Here, I'll continue this downward trend.

That 604kb/s peak was a fluke. I guess no FF13 for me today.

Levyne

Banned
I'm just leaving for work now D:

Hopefully I get my key and at the very least can start the remote download from work.

Gbraga

A little bit less than 8 hours till I'm home, but I'm still really excited for when this comes out >_<

Can't wait for the downsampled from infinity and beyond shots.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ok! Snacks and plenty of soda bought!

Tomorrow I'll be heading to school but there is ZERO chance that I'll sleep today/tonight. Gonna pump this shit at least 50 hours before I'll even consider sleeping

MayMay

Banned
If it is unlocking at the usual time Steam's store updates, it's in 3 hours and 4 minutes from the editing of this post (usually noon central time)

I think it unlocks an hour earlier though, gonna wait 2 more minutes and check if Steam says "approx. 2 hours" lol

Edit:
Yup!
60e687f588.jpg

Gbraga

Ok! Snacks and plenty of soda bought!

Tomorrow I'll be heading to school but there is ZERO chance that I'll sleep today/tonight. Gonna pump this shit at least 50 hours before I'll even consider sleeping

Yoshichan, pls, take care of your health.

If you die, who will make Kagari replay games she doesn't want to?

MayMay

Banned
Aight, just got done downloading FFXIII on my Laptop - because somehow my connection is way faster on there right now. So now I'll have to 1) decrypt it 2) shove it onto my external HDD 3) get it onto my proper PC. All that is probably gonna take 1-2 hours *cries* lol

MayMay

Banned
Uninstalled and downloading it again just to show you the speeds we have here in Barcelona

sinttulonwpi1.jpg

-_____________-

Oh my god, Ill go kill myself right now. Id probably cut off both of my legs if that'd mean I could get this kind of Internet here lol

not really, but still - damn

UnrealEck

I'm actually impressed Steam facilitates those speeds per user. Very impressive stuff. I'm wondering if they'll reduce that when more people get faster download speeds though.

MayMay

Banned
Any word on whether this version contains the high quality PS3 cutscenes or the bink video 360 one?

Nope. But I suppose we'll get the PS3 ones, maybe with a better codec. So they're probably a bit smaller. The game is a bit too large for it to be the Xbox 360 ones. (I think the Xbox 360 Version of the game was only 16GB big - while the PS3 was 38GB)

Nope. But I suppose we'll get the PS3 ones, maybe with a better codec. So they're probably a bit smaller. The game is a bit too large for it to be the Xbox 360 ones. (I think the Xbox 360 Version of the game was only 16GB big - while the PS3 was 38GB)

The 360 version had 3 DVDs, probably around 24GB then.

Top Bottom