• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

Nevadatan

2 hours now!! I'm ready as hell for the night!:
BzgsPuLCUAAsm9j.png:large

duuude.. that's cool...i guess

hengyu

Is there a way for Southeast Asians to get the game with English voices? We don't know even a little bit of Japanese here...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Boom! Everything configured and set! iPad for GAF, DS3 as a controller, desktop all cleaned up and a folder for dem 1080p pics!!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

zbarron

Eh, a friend ripped them from me, but I believe he did nothing with them; They're just MP3 files. 735 mp3 files each 1-3 seconds, add up to 10.9MB.

Ah thanks for all the information. To the best of my knowledge I don't know of any games that store their audio data in mp3 format so it's probably converted to be able to be played in media players.

Raitningz

Are the Japanese voices any good? I don't usually play games with foreign voices unless it's for anime games like the Naruto ones.

They are decent. I prefer Snow's Japanese voice, actually. And Hope's. I'm indifferent to the rest, except a strong preference for English Fang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu6luY6mm4Y

Not complete. Missing Dissidia 012 where Lightning was a prominent character. Unless I'm getting bad vision and can't see it at all.

It's very incomplete. I have a lot to go. I actually have that being held somewhere. But you're right, it's not in the picture :<

Also JP LR is missing, I lent it out.

Gvaz

Banned
Why did this not release like 12 hours ago. Fucking japan.

i have to leave for work in 40 minutes and wont be back till like 930pm

RPGCrazied

Anyone have it installed yet? Really curious to what is in the video options. That would be sad if all it is resolutions with an FXAA filter.

u0lIWC7.png

All things considered, my powerline adapter is working overdrive (I normally only get 10mbps or so). I only wish I had a large enough portable drive on me to grab the game straight from the computer directly hooked to the router since I'd be getting 7MB/s and maybe even make it to launch in time.

Yoshichan

SERIOUSLY

WHY IS TIME GOING SO SLOWLY

JUST F5ING GAF AND ALT TABBING TO STEAM

So I was thinking of taking my laptop, transferring all of the downloaded pre-load files so far, going to said other PC and transferring that over and finishing the preload download there.... but then I realized I can't even figure out where the preload is downloading TO. There isn't even a FFXIII folder in the steamapps yet... guess I'll just wait patiently for another 4 hours...

Fireblend

Banned
I won't be able to play it until tonight (and not for long, gotta work on my thesis), but still, I'm liking following the release hype. Enjoy, everyone!

I sooooo want to get this, I don't know why...I'll wait. I have a backlog I'm taking care off right now. Godspeed GAF. Show me them delicious pics at 4K down sample.

Yoshichan

woke up my bro

"it's time to wake up!"

"HELL YES IS IT ALREADY TIME?"

"25 more minutes bro!"

AOI=SFA=SYF=SAHF= LET'S DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Top Bottom