• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

You didn't even see half of his collection :p

BxuXmCFCAAA5z9x.png:large

I remember when I was young and had disposable income... I love my wife and children, but sometimes I still yearn for those simpler days when I could simply choose to eat ramen for a few weeks to get something shiny for my collections. *sniff*

Raitningz

I remember when I was young and had disposable income... I love my wife and children, but sometimes I still yearn for those simpler days when I could simply choose to eat ramen for a few weeks to get something shiny for my collections. *sniff*

Hey, me too. Look at how much I spent on my wife, I don't even have money for anything else!

Wait a second...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I don't get it

It said 15 minutes left 15 minutes ago! How can it still be only at 12 minutes left ;_;

Sheytan

I wonder if it's going to be faster to download the game after release instead of preload then decrypt the game

I have a 1000/100 Mb connection

Raitningz

Oh my god it's so close I'm going to explode...

I shall go and take a shower, then come back. Hopefully it will be ready by then.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
"why am I so hyped for this game?!"

said every hater in the world who still bought this game

SO CLOSE PEOPLE!

Knurek

You guys, you guys, what if it's a direct X360 port, with resolution locked to 540p and those Bink atrocities?
Can we somehow count on community modding in the PS3 movies?

Oh my god it's so close I'm going to explode...

I shall go and take a shower, then come back. Hopefully it will be ready by then.

And here I am still going to have to wait an additional 3 hours like the GMG peasant that I am... Cur-sed GMG for the late release of my code!

I want to play a game to help pass the time, but then I'll miss seeing the early hype as every starts playing... also online games will only further delay my download! -sigh- Maybe I'll go beat up some captains in Shadows of Mordor.

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
Man I love this thread. I love that there can be this many fanatics excited about re-playing a game but in 1080p 60FPs glory.

Is it too early to hope that Steam can save Japanese console-style games now that all 3 consoles are DOA in Japan?

"why am I so hyped for this game?!"

said every hater in the world who still bought this game

SO CLOSE PEOPLE!

I've beaten this game at least four times and I still have no idea why I like it as much as I do.

I recently aborted another playthrough about 15 hours in because this version was announced.

Oh man, I've bought FFXIII twice already in the past and could never play past the first few hours. I don't know if I can try this again!

Holykael1

Banned
I expect screenshots and webms from people who can max this game out, downsample and do all kinds of crazy shit soon! Please don't disappoint me gaf.

Top Bottom