• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
IT SHOULD BE LIVE

WHY IS IT NOT LIVE

Definitely interested to see how it will look on PC. Not interested in getting it though. My least favourite mainline FF by a long distance. The story felt like a telly novella with space opera pretensions...

Yoshi post if you are ok.

LLiZIOs.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
come the FUCK ON gaben, square or whoever the FUCK it is in charge of this

THREE MINUTES PAST SCHEDULE YOU PIECE OF SHITS

kick51

Banned
I've beaten this game at least four times and I still have no idea why I like it as much as I do.

I recently aborted another playthrough about 15 hours in because this version was announced.

i'm just happy to see i'm not alone in this. but i've narrowed it down to the battle system.

Yoshichan

restarted steam and it did absolutely jack shit

come on I'm shaking I need this shit inside me right this inastnaat or im babout to exploide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aishfr90war

Yoshichan

You guys have confused sale end with unlock

no because the second the sale thingy said 1 hour left, the unlock said "1 hour left"

Yoshichan

why do I get the feeling that SQUARE is actually the culprit in this

WHY

Top Bottom