• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

Foffy

Banned
post yfw waiting for this shit to unlock

9YECz8O.png

If I had to release fecal matter, it would now be in my pants and on my chair.

That is horrifying.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
As we approach the massive event horizon that is FF13's PC release, the progression of time is dilated.

It's the only sensible explanation.

FF13-3 |OT| Decryption for FF13 returns.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
is this seriously reality?

that we have to wait 50 more minutes??????++++

seriously reality?

Erasus

I have the game completed on PS3, even got the Superstar trophy^^

So not getting this right now, but Ill keep my eyes on videos and pictures. The game looks great even on PS3

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
so much for taking a shower

i'm all sweaty now out of frustrating

literally bursting

holy shit

Dinda

Oh, so it's another hour? Looks like i'm not too much later than. 1 and a half hours till my preload is finished.

MayMay

Banned
They are always released at that time, why did anybody expect something else?
The counter has always been broken.

Not really, it usually has always been accurate. At least for me. Either the game unlocks early, or in time. Never experienced it being too late tho

-GOUKI-

They are always released at that time, why did anybody expect something else?
The counter has always been broken.

Really? The games I bought before released at either 10am PST or 12pm PST which is like 4 hours ago. In fact this is the longest I've waited for an unlock.

I can play other games while I wait. I'm not a really big fan of Final Fantasy XIII. I was playing Trails in the Sky.

But it will be kind of fun to see how the graphics are.

golem09

Neo Member
Really? The games I bought before released at either 10am PST or 12pm PST which is like 4 hours ago. In fact this is the longest I've waited for an unlock.

Maybe it's a weird europe centered thing then, because unlocks for me have always been either at midnight, or in 44 minutes.

Top Bottom