• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
this is stupid

THIS IS STUPID

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Square Enix just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Final Fantasy XIII for any system, nor will they purchase any of Square's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.

Square, publicly apologize and unlock Final Fantasy XIII for PC right now or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Gbraga

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Final Fantasy XIII for any system, nor will they purchase any of Square's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.

Square, publicly apologize and unlock Final Fantasy XIII for PC right now or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Now this thread is complete.

Garteal

From the Steam forums.
ffxiii-squarew2ubs.png

Marceles

sakaguchiseinspira_493001.jpg

munchie64

Just what I needed.

Javaman

Shiiiit. I missed out on the preload? I didn't even bother to check. I clicked it at 10 after and I'm preloading now. 50gigs, yikes!

13hrs at my current speed. :eek:P

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

kick51

Banned
I've decided to clean controllers in the mean time and make lunch once i start the decrypt

i'm gonna have burgers formed in the shape of lightning

Stuart444

From the Steam forums.
ffxiii-squarew2ubs.png

Ah... well it would help if people could get their timezones correct. I tend to wonder when people say GMT, do they mean GMT or BST (during summer time). Not to mention EST/PST being used when it should be EDT/PDT /petpeeve

Ah well, just another half hour to go then.

The_Monk

It's almost time my good GAFfers. :)

Always nice to see some good old hyped threads no matter the game or platforms of choice. I hope the game can be a nice visual experience without issues and I hope everyone can enjoy their time with it! 30 Minutes to go.

BasilZero

It's like I went back in time!

Well played ;)

ConceptX

I thought something went badly wrong when it was still encrypted, 30 mins to go right?! RIGHT?!

I love this thread, it genuinely makes me smile.

How dare they delay the PSteam+ Edition of Final Fantasy XIII Club. How dare they. I paid good money for this serviceproduct.

(I'm still downloading. Only 15 GB to go!)

What am I even doing? I bought this game on PS3 and didn't make it past like 4 hours, but here I am preloaded and everything. Really I just hope there are good graphics options and a way to use cheat engine to just jack up the characters. I just want to see the purdy graphics and see if I can make it through the game this time.

Yoshichan

23 min

checking in

every 5

Top Bottom