• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

zbarron

Durante do what you feel is right. We of course want to play with it now, but we also know that if you release that you'll be flooded with bug reports of things you already know when you wake up.

He could put it in email tags so only Neogaf members who are reading this thread could access it. We understand the situation.

cafemomo

WOW WOW LIGHTNING EMOTE
9R76saa.png

PC TRULY IS THE MASTER RACE

RK9039

So I need to sleep at some point. Should I release a version which is totally not done or should I wait?

("Totally not done" includes: random crashes when screenshotting, DoF unfixed [that is, original, low resolution DoF], probably tons more I'm not yet aware of)

FearlessAdorableDogwoodclubgall.gif

plis

golem09

Neo Member
I've chosen controller type in the button explanation setting, am I the only one that doesn't get any buttons in the tutorial screens at all? I'm using FXAA and VSync, maybe it doesn't like buttons?

Tizoc

So I need to sleep at some point. Should I release a version which is totally not done or should I wait?

("Totally not done" includes: random crashes when screenshotting, DoF unfixed [that is, original, low resolution DoF], probably tons more I'm not yet aware of)

Go to bed mang, wake up refreshed and energized and put some more time into that fix.

This is a generation that will buy completely broken games in early access on Steam.

I say go for it :p

Not that I'll get to mess with it much. Too many games. Too many....

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What's wrong with Snow's coat? It looks fine on the corridors, but when we go into battle, something appears on its back. wtf
His weapon

Even locked at this resolution and without tinkering with things, the game looks insanely beautiful. My only problem with this port so far is there is a slight bit of stutter when I'm playing it.

rivalchild

Neo Member
1680 monitor. So Im stuck with these black bars then :(

No you're not. I've got a 1080 monitor too. Have you got Catalyst Control downloaded? Set your desktop resolution to 720. Go into CCC then find "My Digital Flat Panels", in there you should see an option for Scaling. Move the slider all the way to overscan and then apply. Set your desktop resolution back to whatever it was before then start up the game. Should be fine then.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
that..that means, texture dump on FFXIIIFix (GeDoSaTo)?
aw yiss

FTFY.

In any case, waiting for Durante to fix and possibly fix the gated tutorial to where I can be a sabotage from hour one.

Alasfree

The game perform pretty bad on my AMD gpu, and clock frequency is not the problem, everything is at their maximum value.
Lots of swings between 60 and 30 is unbearable so i decided to limit the game to 30 with afterburner and i found a bug with the initial loading screen. Unless i disable the limit the loading never end.

Top Bottom