• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorian

Banned
Come on guys, I poke my head in here all day hoping to catch some fights and nothing.

Looking forward to getting home and finding that the game gave me another gimp chocobo. I'm up to pedigree 8 and I'm refusing to accept the new bird if they have lower stats. I'm 3 breeds in and they've all been junk.

Jayhawk

When Heavensward introduces Valor Minuet (attack power buff), Victory March (haste buff), and Blade Madrigal (accuracy buff), all raid groups will want at least 3 BRDs in the group.

Teknoman

I wonder how the next "legendary" relic weapons will work with Yoshi having to be aware of how tedious the first set is/was. Also what names are they going to roll with?

squadr0n

Anyone know a good place to read up on the story for 2.0 to catch up before Heavensward? Ive seen alot of recaps of 1.0's story but is there anywhere that talks about what happened during A Realm Reborn's main campaign and its players?

Tiops

2 days, 17 Alexandrite. 58 to go... ugh. But still, better than the Animus grind.

I'm still deciding if I want to do FATEs on Northern Thanalan to Spiritbond stuff or Middle/Western La Noscea for quick FATEs.

Ruruja

"For example, you’ll be able to enter a dungeon with just two players."

Does this mean 2 people doing an entire dungeon? That's pretty cool if so.

iammeiam

Yeah; people already do solo dungeon runs (mostly SCH it seems like posting videos of that), but right now you need 3 people to queue in with you and then leave. This just cuts out that step.

I actually really wish they'd patched this in with 2.55. Terrible solo dungeon attempts would be a good way to kill time until expac.

iammeiam

Very, very slowly.

Realistically I'd probably pull the spaceship out of storage, go Archer, cross-class things, then just start with Sastasha and see how far I could get.

Probably, like, pull 2 of Sastasha but it'd be fun to mess with for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom