• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubius01

Well, I mean. I could tell you yes, or

hqDXsm9.jpg

You know, whichever.

Look at poor left out darkness...

Ifrit pony is going to be fun to get, heheheheh. Of course, I'll help out as always to repay the kindness the FC showed me during my pony madness days.

iammeiam

I will never have Kirin because after three consecutive speedrun Garudas I begin missing more exciting content like Toto-Rak and have to run very far away.

Ifrit may be tricky but Ramuh will be the worst one. I will die so many times.

scy

On the bright side, we basically all have it so if you do tag along, the first one is yours!

10 kills later!

Stuart444

I finally got my Zodiac today :D, After 1 Tam-tara HM run and 2 SVHM runs. (the last two drops I needed).

Both shocked and very pleased considering how many Tam-tara runs I did yesterday.

Now onto the easiest step of them all. Mahatma. First one is almost done. Should be done by Friday/Saturday depending on how much I do tomorrow.

I'm just glad to be rid of the Gae Bolg Nexus and it's ugly glow.

iammeiam

Closer examination of the Titan pony pic has me extremely confused about how the WoD caster body works. What is going on there.

By then we'll have all the ponies already, I'm sorry.

Remember this moment.

When Bahamut is always covered in Megaflare circles, tethers keep getting stolen back, and Earthshakers form a death triangle in the boss's hitbox, remember the choices you made here and weep.

scy

Closer examination of the Titan pony pic has me extremely confused about how the WoD caster body works. What is going on there.

Way too much starch.

Edit: Also, it's probably cutting into the pony tragically.

Remember this moment.

When Bahamut is always covered in Megaflare circles, tethers keep getting stolen back, and Earthshakers form a death triangle in the boss's hitbox, remember the choices you made here and weep.

I will stand in the destruction and await the end of days.

iammeiam

You're the one who didn't want to deal with 3 minute garuex's for three ponies after spending like double that doing titan.

Titan was fairly active and had shamefully clutch clears (Second Wind saving runs, bro.) The prospect of a solid hour of brainless Garuda spam was unappealingly transparent loot-piñata whacking. I even passed when the pony dropped so I could opt out of Garuda in good conscience.

Then you only did three more because OF COURSE.

scy

See, if I knew how to ask the right questions or read between the lines at all, things would've turned out differently.

iammeiam

See, if I knew how to ask the right questions or read between the lines at all, things would've turned out differently.

I think the line said "Sorry, I can't do 20 of these."

Read the line instead of between maybe.

the third pony would never have dropped and we would have in fact done 20, after which I would have been functionally brain dead and not alert enough to vote for Bad Idea T12. So really it was for the best!

scy

I think the line said "Sorry, I can't do 20 of these."

Read the line instead of between maybe.

the third pony would never have dropped and we would have in fact done 20, after which I would have been functionally brain dead and not alert enough to vote for Bad Idea T12. So really it was for the best!

Fiiiiiine

Reading is hard!

we went to Ifrit afterwards and then stopped so maybe true

Returning thoughts:

Gold Spam has gotten out of control. I get tells every 5 minutes and some douchelord keeps giving me friend requests. How is it they haven't curbed this yet in some way?

I'm making money by playing the game. Thanks, Challenge Log.

I need to farm Soldery Tomes.

While some mats have dropped in price, some have shot way upwards. How are armorer rivets STILL selling for so much money?

Rogue is cool. I'll be a Ninja tonight.

There's no way in blue hell I'm going to keep upgrading my relic. Nope, no way, nah. I'll just have to stay current when the 3.0 relic type quest starts.

There are kimonos. I have seen them. I need them. How do I get them?

I think that's all I've got right now.

Ken

Returning thoughts:

Gold Spam has gotten out of control. I get tells every 5 minutes and some douchelord keeps giving me friend requests. How is it they haven't curbed this yet in some way?

While some mats have dropped in price, some have shot way upwards. How are armorer rivets STILL selling for so much money?

There's no way in blue hell I'm going to keep upgrading my relic. Nope, no way, nah. I'll just have to stay current when the 3.0 relic type quest starts.

The yukatas were from...the last Moonfire Faire event so you'll probably have to pony pay up real money in the cash shop for them now.

Returning thoughts:

A wise decision. I did 2 of these things and it has ruined me in terms of 4 man dungeons for the rest of the time I play this game.

As for the gil seller spam it helps to make a completely separate tab in your chat log and move all /tells to that. That way you won't have to be constantly putting busy status up and down.

The yukatas were from...the last Moonfire Faire event so you'll probably have to pony pay up real money in the cash shop for them now.

I'm probably willing to do that.

I bought a Wind up Yda. I'm typically against that sort of thing, but Yda is my favorite and it was only five bucks.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
*pokes head back into topic*

Has there been any listings yet for the PS3 LE yet other than the SE Store? Best Buy listed the other two versions but still not that one.

iammeiam

Because if there's one thing we're lacking, it's bards.

We're out of alts and alt-jobs-on-mains with bow priority, right?

Also how2brd, the strat:

1.) Pewpewpew
2.) Goto 1
2a.) If someone wants a song, assume one of the 1233 other bards has it covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom