• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicent

AST = WHM + SCH + COR (FFXI). Sold!
Though I can see raids being funny.
Belive in the heart of the cards or wipe (assuming you get real bad luck).

Qvoth

Wait so SMN can fuse with egis??

I'm at work so I can't watch anything fuuuuuuuuuu

no, but they have a dreadwyrm stance, a 30 seconds buff that enables you to cast akh morn
wasn't really paying attention so i'm not sure if the buff consumes your egi

BadRNG

It used to be about synergy and complementation.
It used to only be two classes in a system that only needed two classes. There are now three. Keeping old design like that would of be bad, it would heavily encourage specific compositions.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
no, but they have a dreadwyrm stance, a 30 seconds buff that enables you to cast akh morn
wasn't really paying attention so i'm not sure if the buff consumes your egi

You don't lose your Egi, it's just SCH is playing witch doctor now.
Dreadwyrm stance was given to fill the time when your festers are gone and there's still half a minute before AF comes back up.

RIP WHM

pLAorpc.gif

Guess I'll be playing AST then, thought I might go SCH again if the changes were good but it seems they had no idea what to do with the class(cause it was fine to begin with I assume) so seems kinda boring. I'll level my SCH too eventually, and WHM, and everything really.

Glad to see DRG get lovin, it makes me want to make one now. But I'm going to stick with the plan for Machinist.

Speaking of which, I missed a few parts, did they confirm what stats each new job will be using?

WolvenOne

PS: According to Reddit, all Tank Stances now include an Accuracy Bonus, so you can more easily hit the Accuracy Cap when you're in front of the bosses.

So Accuracy is now less important for Tanks now I guess.

PPS: Wish I wasn't as work right now.

Critical Elk

Neo Member
Not sure if sacrificing a fairy for an aoe heal is worth it, since lolwhisperingdawn. Here's hoping the reddit speculation is right and it's a (multi-)raise or the odd translation means it's an overcharged divine seal. Either of those AND I can get rid of eos as an add spawns? Sold.

WolvenOne

Do we know if the new Abandon Stack fed moves are entirely different from the Wrath Stack fed moves? If they're all new moves, I'll have to get creative with my crossbar setup. <_<;;

Valor

Not sure if sacrificing a fairy for an aoe heal is worth it, since lolwhisperingdawn. Here's hoping the reddit speculation is right and it's a (multi-)raise or the odd translation means it's an overcharged divine seal. Either of thise AND I can get rid of eos as an add spawns? Sold.

I assume it's more Divine Seal and less single shot aoe heal.

That was quite a lot of dungeons considering there's only 10levels. Lots of cool ones too. That Anor Londo vibe on one of the early ones.

scy

Not sure if sacrificing a fairy for an aoe heal is worth it, since lolwhisperingdawn. Here's hoping the reddit speculation is right and it's a (multi-)raise or the odd translation means it's an overcharged divine seal. Either of those AND I can get rid of eos as an add spawns? Sold.

I mean, it seems mechanically as something you get to do as an excuse to switch fairies in the fight so you get some use out of it instead of just switching with no benefit.

That's how I would like it to be implemented anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom