• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qvoth

I understand. Thanks guys.

Also, I'm told the BLM also gets a couple of skills from the Arcanist. Is this true¿ should I level the Arcanist as well¿

yeah but they're really not that important
most important cross class skill as a blm is raging strikes from level 4 (i think?) archer

Allard

most important cross class skill as a blm is raging strikes from level 4 (i think?) archer

There is also quelling strikes but the likelihood of anyone other then a top tier player needing that before the new expansion is pretty slim lol.

TRI Mike

Alright. How exactly do I become a BLM¿ I'm looking at the wiki and it doesn't seem to say anything. Do I have to take a quest once I'm 15ARC/30THM¿

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Is it just me or does it sound like DRG will continue to have the least utility of the three melee DPS? <_<''

There's some talk that their new abilities have certain raid utility. They don't go into description of what the procs do or how they interact, I still don't understand what the new buff does for example.

IvorB

Also, I'm told the BLM also gets a couple of skills from the Arcanist. Is this true¿ should I level the Arcanist as well¿

Physic can be very useful, especially for soloing stuff. It's only level 3 or 4 arcanist I think.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!

It's true. You can get a healing spell, an enemy dmg debuff spell, and a dmg mitigation spell you can cast on other party members.

You also get a few from Archer, one that buffs your attacks and one that reduces the amount of aggro your attacks make.

I'd say Physick is more important while leveling, it comes in handy when you're out alone in the open world.
Alright. How exactly do I become a BLM¿ I'm looking at the wiki and it doesn't seem to say anything. Do I have to take a quest once I'm 15ARC/30THM¿
Yes.

IvorB

Bard sounds actually pretty good to me, but no auto attack during Minuet bothers me a lot.

Minuet sounds good and makes sense. If you can stop moving and stabilise yourself, you would be able to fire stronger shots. Seems fair enough to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom