• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I noticed is that the individual jobs do not have their own musical themes so I went through the trouble of finding tracks for some jobs that suit them the most.

Paladin

Warrior

Ninja

Dark Knight

Monk

Dragoon

Bard

Black Mage

Fisher

Don't be afraid to post your own!

That sucks. Physical PC games are more or less glorified CD keys these days. Many of them at least.

It's still good for people like me who have crappy internets. But I should be fine for June if I'm careful.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My Gladiator is only level 22 and he's already so much more fun than my Summoner ever was.

Semper88

Would fracture on a Paladin even be noticeable in the grand scheme of things? Also what about foresight?

Pretty worthless on PLD due the amount of TP needed and short time on it.

For WAR its better due the enhanced duration and often applied when being OT and out of defiance.

Don't bother with it :)

scy

Oh nooooo, Fracture debatessss

On average, it's an increase in average potency for the GCD spent on it; the TP cost is a fairly big deal, however. The main use for it is as a low enmity option for the first GCD after a tank swap.

Croyles

On average, it's an increase in average potency for the GCD spent on it; the TP cost is a fairly big deal, however. The main use for it is as a low enmity option for the first GCD after a tank swap.

We can go back to Bard debates if you want.

Chille

Why isn't it June 19th yet? Gahhh

CFxjMQsWYAAoI3P.jpg

Actually yeah I just had a look and it's like.. 20 more potency than just 123ing all day I think... I guess if TP isn't a concern in the fight, no reason not to.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Why isn't the download version up on the EU/US PS Store yet...

US store only updates on Tuesday's while EU store only does it on Wednesday's and since they run the stores independently from each other stuff like preorders can pop up in one region before they've completed the process for the other regions.

Thinking about it, I'm kind of surprised that there doesn't seem to be something added for BLM to hold Astral Fire/Umbral Ice. I know there's been a couple of fights with extended jumps/downtime where I've been at the top of an Astral Fire rotation and wishing I could cast Fire on myself or another party member just to keep things going.

IvorB

Thinking about it, I'm kind of surprised that there doesn't seem to be something added for BLM to hold Astral Fire/Umbral Ice. I know there's been a couple of fights with extended jumps/downtime where I've been at the top of an Astral Fire rotation and wishing I could cast Fire on myself or another party member just to keep things going.

So you're willing to burn a fellow party member so you can keep your stacks up? True black mage. :)

Seems like during Enokien we will need to watch the Astral timer and throw out a Fire 1 just in time to keep it going (if we still have mana). That's in addition to watching the timer for the Enokien itself. Then if we're out of mana I guess it will be time for Flare and Ice. So where does Blizzard 4 fit into all this I wonder...

Edit: Oh Blizzard 4 is to extend the Enokien I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom