• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mets9

So, bought the PC version and downloaded the full client. As a newbie: the choice of the divinity/god at character creation matters, or should I just choose the one I like?

chrono01

So, bought the PC version and downloaded the full client. As a newbie: the choice of the divinity/god at character creation matters, or should I just choose the one I like?
Just choose whatever you like.

I went with Nald'thal personally, since it seemed to fit better for Thaumaturges. You know, RP and such.

Sophia

Pick whichever one fancies you. Right now it doesn't appear to play a role in anything.

Nophica is the best one.

IvorB

Maybe. But I get the impression that parsers aren't that common. outside of statics raiding.

Why overthink it? People thought you did a good job so that's great. :)

Heavensward stuff will have to take a backseat to a breaking new development in the once-thought-to-be-closed pizza debate.

http://gothamist.com/2015/05/28/what_is_sound_of_one_slice_clapping.php

If it's pizza worth a damn the crust should be delicious so I would eat it. I don't judge people who don't though. The bigger question is: why is Picard only discovering pizza now?

BadRNG

You gain/lose an extra couple of points of resist in certain elements, but elemental resists don't mean anything right now so it's more of an RP choice than anything else.

iammeiam

Why would you live in The Goblet if you had other options? It's the housing district whose defining feature is its complete lack of personality.

It doesn't even have the two good things it had going for it anymore.

Nanamo is dead and Rabhaun is inprisoned. And he lost an arm.

Additionally, in terms of housing, Lavender Beds stay winning. I'm much too poor to ever be able to have a personal house or a FC house, but even still...

Ul'dah sucks.

Ruruja

My FC is in Lavender Beds and I don't know if it's because I spend a lot of time in Lavender Beds, but when I went to The Goblet I thought it was pretty cool, maybe even preferred it. I haven't checked out the Limsa one yet.

Demoskinos

So, for North American Ps4 players have they sent out the codes yet after you register your initial code on the pre-order site?

Truly, support for the Goblet is support for the murder (weapon) of Her Potatoness Nanamo Ul Namo. Who could condone that?

Anyone else get misty?

That whole series of events made me sad first, and then mad. Like, furious.

The way this game pulls you in, it's really something.

Teknoman

I know people say Ultros is dead-ish but it's busy enough to me. Makes me wonder what the busy servers are like.

Its probably "deadish" because its still that lull between new content and a huge expansion.

EDIT:

Real talk - I really want to punch Lolorito square in the mouth.

Boogins

Figured this is the best place to ask. Has it been made clear for us folks still on the poverty PS3 version if we can just buy the PS4 version of the expansion?

BadRNG

Figured this is the best place to ask. Has it been made clear for us folks still on the poverty PS3 version if we can just buy the PS4 version of the expansion?
You'd need to buy both the base game and the expansion on PS4 to play it on there. The expansions are each tied to their platform.

There will be a combo you can buy that has both, but I don't think they have revealed a price yet. I assume it will be decently reduced from buying it separately. You'll also presumably get another 30 days free.

Boogins

You'd need to buy both the base game and the expansion on PS4 to play it on there. The expansions are each tied to their platform.

There will be a combo you can buy that has both, but I don't think they have revealed a price yet. I assume it will be decently reduced from buying it separately. You'll also presumably get another 30 days free.

No you have to buy the base game on PS4.

Thanks for the answers guess I'll be waiting for the price of the combo then.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Thanks for the answers guess I'll be waiting for the price of the combo then.
ARR + Expansion combo price was announced a while back, it's $60. It's the same price as buying the games separate (retail ARR PS4 is $20 and the expansion will be $40).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom