• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceface

You know any time Square Enix feels like sending me a code for early access for the physical PS4 collector's edition they already charged me for...that would be swell.

iammeiam

More translation of fairly useless information from that media thing

Although our timing was bad and we didn't run into any FATEs in Abalathia Sea of Clouds, hunt marks were scattered around so we were able to try one of those. The monster "Shishiutaur" [[guessing at name, I couldn't think of any obvious correspondence in English]] was too tough for us with four people so we tried it again when we had 16 people, almost all of us from the media tour, and we were able to beat it relatively easily. We obtained Allagan Tomestones of Law and Poetics as a reward. It was also exciting to think about flying around this field area and seeing groups of people hunting for monsters.

Guys.

Guys.

Hunts!

(Also maybe poetics will still be a thing? At least until they patch in esoterics)

Frumix

Suffering From Success
I love accounting for 13% of raid DPS while being dead while tanking adds.
You know, if you try just a little bit, this pesky Crystal Tower raid or whatever goes by so much faster.
I know you hate doing it every week, I know you hate putting in effort, but if you press buttons, you spend half an hour less on it. Every week!
Christ.

Drac

I've finally completed the true end game of FF14, just got my Mog Ex monk weapon. Bye bye a realm reborn, I can welcome Heavensward in style \o/

dcye

I've finally completed the true end game of FF14, just got my Mog Ex monk weapon. Bye bye a realm reborn, I can welcome Heavensward in style o/

Mog EX doesn't drop weapons? Unless you mean the one upgraded by the Kingly Whisker from EX?

rubius01

ALL ABOARD THE MACHINIST HYPE TRAIN

Train+crash+test_4feb3f_5327427.gif

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Hey guys, on PSN they have the All in One FFXIV bundle available for pre-order. ARR+ Heavensward. Does anyone know that if you preorder that bundle if you're able to go ahead and install ARR first while you wait for HW?

suzu

Hey guys, on PSN they have the All in One FFXIV bundle available for pre-order. ARR+ Heavensward. Does anyone know that if you preorder that bundle if you're able to go ahead and install ARR first while you wait for HW?

I wouldn't bet on it.

Why not just buy them both seperate? The total is the same.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member

Also.

Early access is not available for the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online all-in-one bundle.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I saw a post on reddit mention that it was locked till the 23rd which lines up with the lodestone post saying early access isn't included in the bundle.

Redx508

Soon!!!

All Worlds Maintenance

[Date & Time]
Jun. 18, 2015 2:00 a.m. to Jun. 19, 2015 2:00 a.m. (PDT)
* Completion time is subject to change

BadRNG

Do we know if the first set of token gear will be the AF stuff or some generic sets like Ironworks?
Generic, they've showed it off a bit. That will be i170 and Yoshi has referred to it as the new darklight, from Law tomes.

Pretty sure AF2 comes from job quests before that, just like original AF. It's possible they will do a recolor of it for the capped Esoteric tomes above the DL-like set like the myth gear was, but I don't think they have said either way.

Valnen

Yesss! Cleared T13 tonight! I still feel the adrenaline! The way the music transitions makes it one of the best boss fights in video gamed, period.

Don't think so. All the limitation stuff has mentioned PS3 only IIRC.

Once that's over with they can go all out.

PS4, "go all out", please, somethingsomething pcmasterrace.gif.

And yeah don't buy the bundle unless you're playing on Mac since you don't have a choice then. No early access and you're not even saving money(might even be losing money if you find the base game for cheaper).

24hours maintenance also pleases me, less likely they'll push it back this way. Still possible, but less likely.

Teknoman

Please tell me there will be some fates involving crazy dragon invasions this next week. Please? There really needs to be something matching Dalamud's approach fates.

WolvenOne

Please tell me there will be some fates involving crazy dragon invasions this next week. Please? There really needs to be something matching Dalamud's approach fates.

Pretty sure that if there was some huge event, it would have been data mounted up already.

It's a shame, I kinda wanted to see something like Twintania spawning in the overworld.

Drac

Mog EX doesn't drop weapons? Unless you mean the one upgraded by the Kingly Whisker from EX?
Yep that one. The whisker even dropped directly in my inventory, like it was destiny! I was sitting on the other ingredients for months waiting for that dumb whisker.

Also.

Early access is not available for the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online all-in-one bundle.

Well to be fair it's not like you're going to be seeing Heavensward content for the few days of early access, if you're just starting out on the game.

Soon!!!

All Worlds Maintenance

[Date & Time]
Jun. 18, 2015 2:00 a.m. to Jun. 19, 2015 2:00 a.m. (PDT)
* Completion time is subject to change

They really want to keep those datamining leaks under wraps it seems. Never seen a big mmo do their huge expac maintenance right before EA starts, usually it's always done over time or even several weeks before launch. Then again I've never seen a big mmo even attempt to keep the majority of info a secret like this one has.

Yep that one. The whisker even dropped directly in my inventory, like it was destiny! I was sitting on the other ingredients for months waiting for that dumb whisker.

Wow, congratulations! Now you need to get the other 9, you realise.
I'm jealous. I want to get the summoner book. I tried it on using the gear preview and it explodes with sparkles when you open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom