• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah I beat six a couple weeks ago. FFXIV still more weeaboo than anything in the KB series though. Some of the late night/early morning chat in FC is scary shit, everyone calling each other -chan and talking about how pretty their cat girl glamor looks.

Wait what? I hope this is just sarcasm...

Kenai

Goals...Z but I am super close so...

T13 (on it now, we will see)

Ironworks Fishing Rod (already have Lucis but with those crazy continuous quests/achieves you never know what's next)

2 more Lucis (at least)

and the big one...making my house look nice. It doesn't look as bad anymore but goddamn it looks unfinished. And i spent so much time saving up for it too (M). There's gonna be new furniture in the expansion but i have a lot I can use now.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
he's only saying that so you can hurry back and replace galen

I'm so sorry.

I wish Trojita to get better so he can replace us all over the next week; I got Pillars of Eternity to play.

I have PoE to play too!

GET BETTER!!! I miss you D:

2d2efefb331649e95dd48cdbbccdf706.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bol3gd2ijkg80co04sskcs4s0_640.gif

Thank you :D

Right now I'm still coughing and shit. Fever staying at 100-101 constantly all day. At least its not as high as it was before.

Also I'm sorry Phillip, but FFVIII is not that great of a game.

suzu

I was trying to gear up my botanist/miner, but after getting the forager main hands.. I decided to just wait and see if they'll lower the requirements. D:

FFVIII had good music and was fun.

Kenai

This. I actually set my chat filters to completely remove /tell from my General tab, then made a new tab specifically just for /tell spam. It's ridiculous logging in and immediately getting nailed with spam.

I just leave myself on /busy. Everyone who ever needs to talk to me is either in the FC, in a linkshell, or in worst case scenario can find me and /say.

Definitely my least favorite thing about the game though. Wish they would crack down on it without mercy.

I just leave myself on /busy. Everyone who ever needs to talk to me is either in the FC, in a linkshell, or in worst case scenario can find me and /say.

Definitely my least favorite thing about the game though. Wish they would crack down on it without mercy.

Tell people to stop buying Gil on Ultros! I have been on other servers and it isn't near as bad.

dcye

Goals:
Dread bow dread bow dread bow
Of Dragons Deep (need 5, have Luci's already, will go for Ironworks+Luminary after)
Kirin (have none ATM)
CUL + ALC Lucis.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
This. I actually set my chat filters to completely remove /tell from my General tab, then made a new tab specifically just for /tell spam. It's ridiculous logging in and immediately getting nailed with spam.

I did this as well as turning off the sound for tells. Anyone who knows me knows I do this, so it hasn't been an issue for communicating with proper folk, and my FC coordinates everything in the FC chat. Still, it's bloody obnoxious the sheer amount of RMT spam that this game suffers from.

EriksBlue

Banned
Hmmm my goal is to finish all the Lucis on my main (3 left), complete my war/mnk zeta, and complete my whm relic on my alt, maybe throw in a couple of Lucis on my alt as well. ;3

Trying to get my Zodiac before the expansion, since it'll be a while before I get the chance to down T13 but I still want to be geared for it.

EDIT: The Zeta, that is. Already have an augmented Ironworks but I still want the strongest weapon on principle.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Finished levelling Dragoon because why not.
These job quests are such a tease, not even giving a glimpse of Nidhogg.
Oh well, he's gonna show up soonish anyway.

My goal before Heavensward is to take a nice long break.

Orcastar

My goal before Heavensward is to beat all the Ex primals, get WHM to ilvl 120, BTN to lvl 50 and then play some Bloodborne and Pillars of Eternity.

Oh and FFVIII is a great game.

Eldren

Finished levelling Dragoon because why not.
These job quests are such a tease, not even giving a glimpse of Nidhogg.
Oh well, he's gonna show up soonish anyway.

My goal before Heavensward is to take a nice long break.

I did the same thing yesterday. Each level from 45 to 49 felt like it took forever, but that final level took no time at all. I thought it was interesting in the big ending cutscene where
your character gets the legendary armour and pulls off a Limit Break-esque attack. 1, because that would be a good replacement LB if DRG's is changed. And 2, because it didn't have the silly stomach-window like the actual Drachen mail does. Why can't I wear that instead?!

I'm not sure if I'll make DRG my main now or gear it up equally with my BLM but I'm having a lot of fun with it. It feels like I'm learning fights all over again because it's so different. Like in ST as a BLM I can just stand back and see everything that's going on, but with DRG I'm constantly swinging the camera around and trying to keep an eye on things around me without eating a load of AOEs (I'm still learning...) I got 3 comms in ST yesterday which is more than I've ever got as a BLM. I didn't die so maybe they were "aw, didn't you do well" pity comms.

Now to grind World Of Darkness for an entire day...

(I don't have any specific goals before Heavensward. I might try going back to my ROG and getting it to a level 50 NIN, or maybe I'll tank my first ever dungeon with my level 15 MRD. I don't think I have the courage to start the DRG relic quest.)

Styles

my goal before heavensward is to level up all DoH and DoL classes to 50. I'm half way there! Just need leatherworker, armorer, alchemist, culanarian and fishing.

oh and that Longinus Zeta..

Frumix

Suffering From Success
(I don't have any specific goals before Heavensward. I might try going back to my ROG and getting it to a level 50 NIN, or maybe I'll tank my first ever dungeon with my level 15 MRD. I don't think I have the courage to start the DRG relic quest.)

I thought of making a dragoon relic but the quest is just

too longinus

Silvawuff

I know right? It seems like it would be really easy to crack down on. Just park a random character with a GM on the other side pretty much anywhere in the game, especially starting areas and housing zones. Either that or a right click report feature like WoW had.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Pre-Heavensward Goals: Finish Zodiac weapon. Finish leveling my remaining jobs. Clear all EX Primals. Clear as much Coil as I can. Help FC members accomplish their goals. Nab TT cards. Get the Turtle Mount. =D

Valor

that's galen's favorite song as well. hmmmmmmmmmm

I can't even go along with the joke here because that song is the absolute worst.

I have no Heavensward goals, since I've pretty much accomplished everything I wanted to do. Maybe I'll work more on my crafters and get ready for it, but meh.

Silvawuff

I think they're eventually going to raise the cap on MGP you can straight up buy with gil. I'd totally go for a 10M Fenrir mount.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My only real goal before Heavensward is to get enough money to buy augments for my Drachen armor so I can dye it all (not black) since I don't really like any other dragoon glamours.

Aside from that I am trying to level a few more classes to 50, specifically WHM and MNK. That would leave only bard, ninja and black mage not at 50 and I have almost no desire to keep playing any of those. Ok, maaaybe bard but only cause I like all their wacky clothes.

My goals:

- Get my Zeta for PLD
- Get T9 and FCOB down

(maybe)

- Get the rest of the jobs to 50 (at least MNK and SCH/SMN)
- Get MIN to 50
- Get Odin mount
- Get ivl 130 for my DRG

I have a question. I just got a PS4 today and I want to upgrade my PS3 copy to the PS4 version. However, I want to use a different PSN ID from when I start playing the PS4 version. Am I able to do this?

Shamdeo

Goals:

Clearing T8S to get the title and finish my Avatar RP
Getting i130 gear for all classes
Complete hunting log for all classes
Get both Tank mounts
Get at least one PVP mount
Complete sight seeing log
Get better gear/more melds for crafters

_woLf

Does the expansion pack come with 30 days? I want to resub to play it but it being $40 on top of the expansion pack is rough on my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom