• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qvoth

steps of faith trial reminds me of laoshanlung from monster hunter, was pretty fun
if s-e adds a vishap card to TT i wouldn't mind doing it even though i don't really do TTs anymore since it's pretty fun

is imperial still beatable with beastmen ascension deck?

DF failures aside, the new trial is a truly epic fight and I hope Heavenward has more like it.

I think the most surprising thing is the fact that so few people actually know how to use the cannons or use them well.

My stone vigil HM training from when I got stuck on that dungeon atma pays off!

studyguy

Holy fuck.
Holy shit.
I spoiled myself earlier today, but like so much of it I had no idea of.

God damn that ending gave me like legit classic FF vibes.

Shamdeo

Holy fuck.
Holy shit.

my reaction:

57d54d41619dac5cadfb3rcuey.png

iammeiam

T10 and T12 farming basically easy.

T11 farming nothing but "We're fine... We're fine... We're fine... EVERYONE IS DEAD."

Reset method is for chumps.

iammeiam

Really we should cherish these wipes while we have them.

In two weeks Resonance will hit for 2K, failing the tank swap will hit for 3K, Tether stacks will give 1% vulnerability, and the adds will only tether if you stack them directly on top of each other. Unlike the just and celebrated destruction of all that was original T7, I'll probably wind up missing original T11 because when it works it's kind of fun?

At least I can add "no caster T11" to the list of "why would you do that" things I've done. And Felix wasn't even behind it!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I have done 6 runs of WoD today and have not seen a single healer or tank drop. 100% DPS drops so far. Totally weird.

ed: 7 runs. Not one healer or tank item. Not even a belt. Can't take much more of WoD.

hodgy100

well guess I'll sub to this being as I've started playing this now :) I picked up the PS3 version transferred to PS4 then bought the PC version aswell. so I have 2 months worth of sub. I decided if I'm not into it by the end of that time i will leave it but only have spent about £12 in total, so not so bad :)

I know GAF plays on a different server but i've gone on Cerberus so I can play with a couple of irl friends :) feel free to add me anyhow. anyone have any tips for new players?

Name: (quote for name)

Nohar

Well, I stumbled upon some spoilers... And practically spoiled myself the ending of 2.55.

Well (spoiler),
the GM decided to reroll the NPCs. I can't complain about that.

Hasney

I'm back baby.... Although I forgot how long this first time setup takes on PS4.

Been out since last August so I have a shitton to do... Was going to hold off for the expanison, but an ending seems fitting to jump back in for! Time to see if playing this thing is like riding a bike.... In a few hours anyway.

Interfectum

I'm back baby.... Although I forgot how long this first time setup takes on PS4.

Been out since last August so I have a shitton to do... Was going to hold off for the expanison, but an ending seems fitting to jump back in for! Time to see if playing this thing is like riding a bike.... In a few hours anyway.

After getting my buttons adjusted and relearning my dragoon combos I'm back playing like I didnt skip a beat. Dat muscle memory. (stopped in july last year)

Hasney

After getting my buttons adjusted and relearning my dragoon combos I'm back playing like I didnt skip a beat. Dat muscle memory. (stopped in july last year)

Yeah, but it's not hard to mash fracture ;D

Fortunately I kept my save, so my fannying about once it's all patched should be at a minimum.

XenoRaven

Well, after getting started several weeks late, taking a break over the holiday, and replacing four people, we finally got T13 down, the day after the goddamn unlock. Got my spear though and I won a greed roll on the NIN body.

studyguy

I'm actually still at T13.
I don't think I've ever mentioned that.
Only took like 2/3rds of this last patch to find a static that went more than once a week. Surprise, we clear everything in a week when a group gets more than 30 minutes every friday.

iammeiam

At this point I might be more interested in filling out the DRG set than the BRD set, mostly because nobody wants DRG stuff so it's easy to greed roll (well, aside from accessories, which EVERYONE Wants. I think it may finally be to a point where I can roll on the slaying neck? IDK)

Also: covered in spikes which is a fashion niche I never knew I wanted filled.

Yo. Fuck this april fool's. I want that so hard.

Tentatively want but I suspect they'd figure out how to combine the grindier aspects of TT and choco racing to make minion Pokemon soul-crushing.

At this point I might be more interested in filling out the DRG set than the BRD set, mostly because nobody wants DRG stuff so it's easy to greed roll (well, aside from accessories, which EVERYONE Wants. I think it may finally be to a point where I can roll on the slaying neck? IDK)

Also: covered in spikes which is a fashion niche I never knew I wanted filled.

Tentatively want but I suspect they'd figure out how to combine the grindier aspects of TT and choco racing to make minion Pokemon soul-crushing.

going from the worst class to the best class. congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom