• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmagus

I suggest setting your status to busy before watching the final cut-scenes because I was getting friend requests from RMT while I was watching them lol. Now to finish cleaning up before the expansion and still so much to do.

IvorB

So looks like I gotta get to the story asap eh. How long do the story quests take to complete?

The quests before the trial are annoying but don't really take that long, maybe 30 mins. Then there's the trial itself which obviously varies dramatically. There are some more quests after the trial which is a downer and where I had to leave it as I had stuff to do.

IvorB

I suggest setting your status to busy before watching the final cut-scenes because I was getting friend requests from RMT while I was watching them lol. Now to finish cleaning up before the expansion and still so much to do.

That friend request spam is a new level of annoying. Just when I had become desensitised to the /tell spam they take it to the next level.

BAN SKOJE

You seriously posted that
right at a quiet scene with all them before the shit went down. If I hadn't gotten hyped by this thread and the FC chat, it might not have bothered me so much, but fucking a dude

Also, how long do I have to be an active member before I get GAF Gold rank? I mean seriously, Ive been on like every day for over a year

Aquila

So I scored a cheap copy of 14 on ps3 the other day and resubbed since today was the last day for the ps4 upgrade. I've kept somewhat current on patches since launch but I'm definitely lost. Think I'm going to try and use up my leves and rested exp before I fail any super-lowbie dungeons.

I've submitted an application on guildwork and ingame so I hope to hear some proper drama soon.

Jayhawk

CRAFTING BANS FOR EVERYONE!?

And what is this horse-shit?

ngJ5mER.jpg

rubius01

BAN SKOJE

You seriously posted that
right at a quiet scene with all them before the shit went down. If I hadn't gotten hyped by this thread and the FC chat, it might not have bothered me so much, but fucking a dude

Also, how long do I have to be an active member before I get GAF Gold rank? I mean seriously, Ive been on like every day for over a year

....huh?

iammeiam

Back to playing PoE and sitting on the stables. Poor Derrin. (NOT A FFXIV SPOILER NOBODY FREAK OUT)

You made a joke/fake spoiler comment in FC chat.

He thought you were actually spoiling things because
somethig close to that actually happens in a cutscene.

And thus the hazards of joke spoilers become apparent.

Zomba13

Back to playing PoE and sitting on the stables. Poor Derrin. (NOT A FFXIV SPOILER NOBODY FREAK OUT)

You made a joke/fake spoiler comment in FC chat.

He thought you were actually spoiling things because
somethig close to that actually happens in a cutscene.

And thus the hazards of joke spoilers become apparent.

With joke spoilers you go big or you go home. Stuff like Tataru turns into Bahamut then has a baby with Iceheart who is secretly your brother.

If it's the same one as the last 2 years, it's probably the everyone is Yoshi prank.

I'm not going anywhere near the official forums because you know spoilers everyfuckingwhere

And what's the policy for spoilers in the FC chat?

policy for fc spoiler is what the officers decide. has nothing to do with the neo

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
The fc policy is 'don't be a dick in the next few days and spoil things unless you like being a recruit'.

The Scything Moon policy is 'don't mention PoE spoilers Angary I swear to god'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom