• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart444

Haman and Qarn helped us beat T8

and i just hit lvl 50 NIN

today is a good day :3

Lol Qarn.

But yes, we beat T8 :D. 7/8 GAF folks (Haman, Qhon, Tiduz, Alice, me, Lirion and Kru) and one random from a PF group.

Died to Balistics first time, second time, we beat it.

Might upload the video in a bit lol. (need to edit it) Also my TP ;_; ran out a lot on it. And Invig was on CD.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Lol Qarn.

But yes, we beat T8 :D. 7/8 GAF folks (Haman, Qhon, Tiduz, Alice, me, Lirion and Kru) and one random from a PF group.

Died to Balistics first time, second time, we beat it.

Might upload the video in a bit lol. (need to edit it) Also my TP ;_; ran out a lot on it. And Invig was on CD.

whoops! Qohn i meant >_>

iammeiam

Guys I did it. It turns out Amazon does carry it, it's pretty cheap, and they were willing to deliver it with my groceries so why not.

Prepare for a lot of "I did, it's not helping." in the near future.

creid

NOW GO BUY MORE BAIT WHILE OUR MOOCH IS REPEATED
STILL WINDOW IS WRONG LOST IN HOPE WE KEEP ON BAITING
OUR LINES HAVE BEEN TORN AND OUR TACKLES FORSAKEN
HOOKING FISH OF THE PAST FOR THE THE FEAST QUEST IS TAKEN
CAST

HOOK

SNAP

CAST

HOOK

SNAP

SNAP

I have the digital version on ps4, if I get a physical version of HS CE will I have to keep the disc in for this mmo? Otherwise I'll just have to get the digital version of it =\

Stuart444

I have the digital version on ps4, if I get a physical version of HS CE will I have to keep the disc in for this mmo? Otherwise I'll just have to get the digital version of it =\

you don't need the disc in.

Also I just tanked BD in the middle in LotA, no one complained or tried to provoke it off. I was shocked o_O

Zalasta

Heyho warriors of gaf, i have a simple and maybe stupid question.
I did some desynthesis with around 73% of success, i got 3 fc III in a row and some vanya silk from 10 bridesmaid's tights...the rng gods were on my side i guess. Later today i logged in again to do some desynthesis and i crushed 18 bridesmaid's tights in a row, after that i got a twinthread and then crushed another 15 bridesmaid's tights.
Is there something like a fixed yes or no possiblity of success or failure or maybe should i wait an ingame minute before try another attempt of desynthesis? I guess i just was really really unlucky but maybe there is something i didn't knew.

thanks in advance!

More like you were lucky the time you got those FC3 in a row. It is just really random and the percentage chance of getting FC3 is much lower than any of the other materials. I got 2 Mastercraft the first time I tried desynthesizing artisan/forager, then for the next month after 30 or so attempts on various items, not a single one. Sometimes you get a good streak, but more often than not it just sucks.

studyguy

Hell yeah green chocobo for racing now.
Choco Dash is so fucking broken on higher ranks if you get the buff that regens the skill

WolvenOne

Prove it, Kagari! Find me a picture of June. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.

images

Mind if I do it instead?

kiryogi

Banned
I'm in US Central, friend is in Australia.

Oh nice. I'll let my friend know. You still have the LS up?

Yeah I have a Social LS that's meant for networking outside of the gaf FC. Also the Aussie Free Company on Sargatanas is known as Lux Aeterna (LUX)

BadRNG

I enjoyed the last Little Ladies day event. Good thing too, a lot of people got trees off of me.
Was that the one where they made you do maps but without the good rewards?

Nope. That's the one thing I miss after switching over from GW2, they had the most epic, impressive holiday events in that game.
It'd help if they maybe tried something else other than boring quest line + stupid fate.

It's called talking. You can't hear her?
Maybe his sound is turned down.

are you coming back for 3.0?

WolvenOne

Was that the one where they made you do maps but without the good rewards?

Eastern Cherry Trees are best reward!

I'll be doubly vindicated when they're going for five dollars a pop on the paid-items store.

PS: On this front, I might actually have to buy another one off the store, when I finally move into a medium house. I have four in my yard already, and another in my inventory, five is an odd number aaaaand I'm not really big on odd numbers. #totallyirrational.

Stuart444

https://youtu.be/QUgK-QvhsYI

Video of the T8 from this morning, it was fun. (ignore the noise near the end, I left the FFXIVclock website on lol)

Also I'm almost at rank 6 of the Ixali dailies. First beast tribe I'll have at max Rank when we get to it so question: When at Rank 7, is that it? Or do we continue to gain rep points with a final quest once Rank 7 is maxed?

After Ixali, I think we'll be starting on Sahagins since I'm almost at Rank 2 on there and well... I prefer the Sahagin/Kobolds over the Amal and Sylphs honestly. Those two are being saved for last.

WolvenOne

https://youtu.be/QUgK-QvhsYI

Video of the T8 from this morning, it was fun. (ignore the noise near the end, I left the FFXIVclock website on lol)

Also I'm almost at rank 6 of the Ixali dailies. First beast tribe I'll have at max Rank when we get to it so question: When at Rank 7, is that it? Or do we continue to gain rep points with a final quest once Rank 7 is maxed?

After Ixali, I think we'll be starting on Sahagins since I'm almost at Rank 2 on there and well... I prefer the Sahagin/Kobolds over the Amal and Sylphs honestly. Those two are being saved for last.

I still need to finish Sylphs and Sahagin, buuuuut, I'm using the Ixali quests to level my crafting classes without having to pay for gear/crafting items, etc. Sooooo, they'll have to wait awhile longer.

PS: Yes I know this is much slower than doing it the old fashioned way. I'll probably start manually leveling classes when I'm down to the last one or two.

Stuart444

I still need to finish Sylphs and Sahagin, buuuuut, I'm using the Ixali quests to level my crafting classes without having to pay for gear/crafting items, etc. Sooooo, they'll have to wait awhile longer.

PS: Yes I know this is much slower than doing it the old fashioned way. I'll probably start manually leveling classes when I'm down to the last one or two.

I went with leveling LTW to 30-ish via Ixalis and now I'm doing the same with ALC. Less leves to use overall that way :p

Jayhawk

Eastern Cherry Trees are best reward!

I'll be doubly vindicated when they're going for five dollars a pop on the paid-items store.

PS: On this front, I might actually have to buy another one off the store, when I finally move into a medium house. I have four in my yard already, and another in my inventory, five is an odd number aaaaand I'm not really big on odd numbers. #totallyirrational.

And this is why you were supposed to charge a high amount for the one tree you did sell... or have that person give you $5.

WolvenOne

I went with leveling LTW to 30-ish via Ixalis and now I'm doing the same with ALC. Less leves to use overall that way :p

Mmm, the last few ranks of Ixali dailies are a LOT easier if you have at least one crafting class at 50.

And, yeah, I suspect that getting classes to 30 is the intended use of the Ixali dailies. Getting them to 30 via dailies is pretty darn easy, but, it slows down a LOT after that point.

And this is why you were supposed to charge a high amount for the one tree you did sell... or have that person give you $5.

I wasn't going to shake down Kagari, Stalkhawk! Besides, I might be able to buy one off another player by the time it comes to that. I mean, I'm still going to need like 11 million for a medium house, whats another 500K or whatnot for a Tree.

Cømet

Banned
So hi guys. I've been playing the free trial on PS4 the last few days, recently hit level 20 on my first character and am looking to buy into the game now.

Problem is I want digital (UK), and I have no idea how or where to buy a code. No where seems to have a digital code for this game! Halp!

Cømet;159210949 said:
So hi guys. I've been playing the free trial on PS4 the last few days, recently hit level 20 on my first character and am looking to buy into the game now.

Problem is I want digital (UK), and I have no idea how or where to buy a code. No where seems to have a digital code for this game! Halp!

Can't you just buy it off the sony store on the ps4 like we do in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom