• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

iammeiam

The potential to push dps and skip an add can't be clicked off though.

So do what we've had to do in... Like... Every farm group and intentionally hold DPS to avoid hitting 51% at a bad time?

I'm not sure that even counts as a nerf so much as just fixing a badly designed mechanic, but if you want to replicate the fun of running in circles and dancing while the second Rage goes off, you totally can and it will be like the change never happened.

kiryogi

Banned
So uh unless you actually push him to 50% before 2nd rage, the Shadow will still spawn after rage. You really have to push prior.

we've cleared it, we just want to get Myra a clear since he wasn't around when we did and I guess we wanted to do it before any changes happened.

Though I don't think the add thing is a big deal for our group. We're fine on DPS but we weren't pushing it quite that hard.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
That static privilege. CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.

Sorry, Drama

I mean at this point getting the clear at all should be the most important thing, right? They hardly nerfed anything anyway and echo can be clicked off. I don't see the big deal as long as people are still clearing before the expansion.

Orcastar

Finally finished the story (been busy playing Bloodborne for the last few weeks, okay?):

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT|
All my friends are dead

But seriously,
do they actually expect anyone to believe that the Scions all died?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
we've cleared it, we just want to get Myra a clear since he wasn't around when we did and I guess we wanted to do it before any changes happened.

Though I don't think the add thing is a big deal for our group. We're fine on DPS but we weren't pushing it quite that hard.

That one time though I basically had to just stand there for 10+ seconds and people were yelling to stop dps.

Allard

Finally finished the story (been busy playing Bloodborne for the last few weeks, okay?):

All my friends are dead

But seriously,

They expect us to feel isolated and to continue on our next journey without most of them (for a while). It also sets up the Crystal Braves as an antagonist force alongside the others that still haven't concluded. Who wants to bet sometime in the future we have dungeon where we 'raid' Revanant Toll to free it from the Crystal Braves oppression :D

I tell everyone to stop.

While refreshing DoTs.

Yep, last night was a lot of "OH GOD 52% STOP DPS (I just refreshed DoTs)" from Scy, quietly chuckling to himself as he got to pad his DPS while the poor MNK was like "YO NEED TO KEEP MY STACKS UP EVEN THOUGH DIVEBOMBS ARE COMING"

iammeiam

Yep, last night was a lot of "OH GOD 52% STOP DPS (I just refreshed DoTs)" from Scy, quietly chuckling to himself as he got to pad his DPS while the poor MNK was like "YO NEED TO KEEP MY STACKS UP EVEN THOUGH DIVEBOMBS ARE COMING"

Pay off the bard to threaten to withhold Foe Req if that shit keeps up. DPS padding is unacceptable.

except in T12 add phase because multidotting makes it 300000x less boring.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker

You are getting a taste of your own medicine :)

XenoRaven

All my friends are dead

But seriously,
Yugiri literally says something like "they may yet live". They're going to be fine.

dont know why phillip is listening to anybody telling him to stop dps. you got stacks to keep, forget about everybody else. if you die b/c you had to keep stacks, not your fault

I'm just a poor little MNK, all I want are my stacks

that's all

you guys get Dragon Kick in exchange for my stacks. That's how it works.

It is if he wipes the raid.

which I have never done
because of DPSing too hard when it's at 52%

in fact I didn't cause a single wipe last night \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom