• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

I watched your last stream before unlock as you wiped a bunch in T12 and T13. It's OK, this is hard content, not everyone can perfect one-shot. You guys will get there soon! I believe in you ;)

OK this one I was just messing with you on. All in good fun.

Tabris

So team Riou pushing 3 Bennu on the regular?

Everyone talks big, where the 3 Bennu proof?

We haven't played in 2 weeks as I was in Japan. We raid tonight. I think except for Korra and Skoje and Asami (cards and races), most haven't played since. Should be interesting.

Jayhawk

I watched your last stream before unlock as you wiped a bunch in T12 and T13. It's OK, this is hard content, not everyone can perfect one-shot. You guys will get there soon! I believe in you ;)

OK this one I was just messing with you on. All in good fun.

It's game 4 tonight. Shouldn't be posting on NHL-GAF about how confident you are with the Canucks or are you too scared of being down 3-1 to the Flames?

Tabris

These numbers makes me feel better about my T13 DPS

I think those numbers are on bosses only (i.e. not adds) unless I'm reading that wrong.

It's game 4 tonight. Shouldn't be posting on NHL-GAF about how confident you are with the Canucks or are you too scared of being down 3-1 to the Flames?

I am confident, already said that after game 3. I think I said "F*** YOU, YOU REDNECK HILLBILLIES! WE'RE TAKING GAME 4! BRRRIIINNNGGG IT!!". Something like that. I think I got my point across :)

We haven't played in 2 weeks as I was in Japan. We raid tonight. I think except for Korra and Skoje, most haven't played since. Should be interesting.

angary means no echo 3 bennu btw

click that shit off

I think those numbers are on bosses only (i.e. not adds) unless I'm reading that wrong.

then I feel even better because add phase is where I do my lowest damage

If they're only doing 520 or so on Bahamut in Phase 1, 2 and 4 I would be really worried for those MNKs

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
My DPS only starts dying when I have to run after the adds.

That Monk privilege :(

Do most groups just move
Bahamut why am I spoilering this
?

XenoRaven

My DPS only starts dying when I have to run after the adds.

That Monk privilege :(

Do most groups just move
Bahamut why am I spoilering this
?
Save them Spineshatters/Dragonfires friend.

Also make sure to force your MT to move Bahamut to where adds spawn as opposed to you having to move.

Congratulations on beating Mr Happy.

Hi this is Mr. Phillip and welcome to my Turn 13 raid guide

in this guide I will show you how to drop stacks regularly and also how to mess up controller targeting so you run in circles when trying to switch between the Blood and Pain

however I can only guarantee this works if you have 110 ping and have massive spikes regularly

pls subscribe to my YouTube channel

Ken

Save them Spineshatters/Dragonfires friend.

Also make sure to force your MT to move Bahamut to where adds spawn as opposed to you having to move.

Yeah my Spineshatters come off CD when Shadows die. I think I have DFD up for like the second shadow too.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Yeah my Spineshatters come off CD when Shadows die. I think I have DFD up for like the second shadow too.

My DFD comes up right when the first add comes out. I hit two targets at the same time. Max DPS.

Jayhawk

With the release of echo, now my group can start doing things like calling mechanics out in the wrong order just to see who is paying attention. The echo allows us to not put as much risk in getting a clear at the end. Place your bets in advance!

Tabris

With the release of echo, now my group can start doing things like calling mechanics out in the wrong order just to see who is paying attention. The echo allows us to not put as much risk in getting a clear at the end. Place your bets in advance!

I normally call out every mechanic in my group. I'm pretty sure most have this on auto-pilot and they don't need my callouts anymore but I wanna try this too to see what happens lol

Valor

Will today be the day that Bards will start to regularly survive Gigaflare with Blood for Blood still up?

There's only one way to find out!

{Blood for Blood}
{Just used it}
{Resurrection} {Please.}

I am King Dragoon. No one may question my actions!
Dragoon Jokes (Fun for parties! Impress your friends!)

I didn't know you could be king of the dirt.
Everything your blood touches is your kingdom.
How is anyone supposed to kneel before you?

XenoRaven

I keep Blood for Blood up when I get Megaflare Ring + Tower and I just pop Second Wind in between them and then just put my faith in my healers.

iammeiam

Will today be the day that Bards will start to regularly survive Gigaflare with Blood for Blood still up?

Based on the last time I did that, 10% echo is WAY MORE bonus HP than needed.

RIP my carefully timed popping B4B after I think Giga damage is calculated but before it hits. No fun without tempting death.

XenoRaven

Our new raid motto is "figure it out" inspired by our OT's message to the healers after two people went the same way for earth shakers.

Valor

Our new raid motto is "figure it out" inspired by our OT's message to the healers after two people went the same way for earth shakers.

I wish my group had a SFW motto, but instead we have a bunch of foul mouthed degenerates. And Nin Py. I dunno what's worse.

XenoRaven

What are you guys still raiding? Don't you have all your gear? I know you're not doing Savage.
If I'm part of "you guys" then we're raiding because my group had to completely reform like 2-3 weeks after FCoB started, then we went on vacation over the holidays, then we had to replace 4 DPS. So we didn't end up getting our 13 clear until the day it unlocked. We're still trying to get people their weapons and such (I got mine though :D).

What are you guys still raiding? Don't you have all your gear? I know you're not doing Savage.

our group has only cleared once as a group, and our BLM was out that day so we're trying to get him his clear. 90% of my clears are from farm parties in GAF.

Only me, our BRD and WAR have our gear.

also for me personally raiding is fun and something to take my mind off other things.

like tomorrow being the last day of my degree and my last ever lecture and oh god I still have to finish this assignment.

Not Naruto, though. Naruto doesn't end well.

bookey was laughing so hard at Naruto and One Piece stuff he used Suiton instead of Huton

and then Korra was talking/laughing so much about it he forgot to heal galen

I had no clue what was going on and forgot where I was because I was so tired

we have fun

iammeiam

bookey was laughing so hard at Naruto and One Piece stuff he used Suiton instead of Huton

and then Korra was talking/laughing so much about it he forgot to heal galen

I had no clue what was going on and forgot where I was because I was so tired

we have fun

Naruto has wrecked things more than once? I wasn't in Mumble for the ones I'm thinking of, but when I asked WTF was happening all I got was "Naruto".

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Raiding on its own is pretty fun. It's my favorite thing in the game so I'm usually up for it - especially now the lockout is lifted. It's something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom