• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

Mitark

while I'm waiting to get in, MSQ report

we finished Heavensward (Quest) 3.0 just before the maintenance, and really loved everything they did with the story and I'm hearing that 3.1 to 3.5 is even better , I'm very excited

now 3.1 to 3.5 to go

Wazzy

Banned
I'm too tired to play much but i love the music and look of the new area. Tried out the new dragoon bar and it's pretty nice. I'll really get to dive in after work tomorrow.

katagai

Finally unlock SAM and finish setting my crossbars, and now I can't proceed with the job quests cause the servers can't handle it/are broken.

iammeiam

Server congestion appears to be causing some job quests with solo instances to bug people out--like, can't do anything, can't interact with NPCs, forced to log out.

So uh

maybe no job quests quite yet?

ebil

Server congestion appears to be causing some job quests with solo instances to bug people out--like, can't do anything, can't interact with NPCs, forced to log out.

So uh

maybe no job quests quite yet?
Yeah, people are complaining that they can't enter solo job quest instances here too.

scy

As I sit here relogging from the above issue, I question the decision to do WAR first.

damn you Curious Gorge. Damn you.

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
I can't even boot the game on PS4. Updated the launcher to Stormblood and get a "CE-30022-7" error. It's from too many people trying to download apparently.

Aeana

oh lawd

thjFXY1.png

iammeiam

Not super hyped by the AST job gauge, at least initially. It's not bad, but it's not any better or faster than just looking at my buffs was, and it's now something I don't want to just plant in the middle of my screen. Hmmm.

This also seems super-awkward for trying to align cards with another AST in an 8-man? since you can't just see buffs anymore.

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
Welp. Had to delete FFXIV and reinstall from the HW disc, but I'm in. 3 and a half hours of updates ahead of me since I need to redownload all the past patches, but I was about to go to bed anyway.

Emitan

Jolkien

I'm always surprised when it happens it's not like they didn't know how many people had early access and make sure to have additional server to handle the load for the release.

iammeiam

I uh...

Is there no way to click off Royal Road now?

I feel like I should have realized this sooner, but hm.

Also lol Piety Materia is yellow. Piety is now the Parry icon. neat.

Qvoth

huh can't go into job quest battle :/
i tried skipping cutscene and now i don't see any characters on the spot even though i'm "outside"
goddamit don't tell me i need to relog

Top Bottom