• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

ffdgh

Yeah that's one way to deal with ONE unit. How about this guy?

dlc1122_ss2.jpg

80 Str
Luna+
Hawkeye+
DragonSkin
Aegis+
Counter

....Wat? o_O

My family of rally users is ready...I hope. Robin, Yarne, Morgan <3

He choose the superior husband for Cordelia.

Donnel?

I'm joking Kincaido

She's super beastly in battle though. She's my 3rd best waifu.

I just can't seem to care for her unless she's near Severa

Hey, I maxed Kjelle too! Although she doesn't have Galeforce >___>

She's alright as a Paladin.

I just can't have any of my girls becoming Bride... too weird in the battlefield >___>

Not even Lucy?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
...Do tell what the harder route?

The map basically has two difficulty modes. The first is the "standard" difficulty which will already be very challenging with cap-breaking enemies. If you beat the first wave of enemies in two turns (IIRC) you get an option to do a harder version.

I think Anna only appears as an enemy in the harder verison. Easier one gets you Katarina as the reward, the harder one gets you the Supreme Emblem.

ffdgh

The map basically has two difficulty modes. The first is the "standard" difficulty which will already be very challenging with cap-breaking enemies. If you beat the first wave of enemies in two turns (IIRC) you get an option to do a harder version.

I think Anna only appears as an enemy in the harder verison. Easier one gets you Katarina as the reward, the harder one gets you the Supreme Emblem.

Sounds like Lunatic++...

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Probably not good for optimizing, but I always stuck people in the end-class that I feel fit their characters the best. Owain as a sword-wielding class, for example, or Lucina as Great Lords, Kjelle/Kellam in classes with armor, etc etc.

I even transformed Noire back to Sniper although she kicked ass as a Sorcerer (although it still fits somewhat for her...)

Oh, and my OTP for Olivia is Kellam. Although Cordelia is very nice for him too... hmmmm.

Draxal

Probably not good for optimizing, but I always stuck people in the end-class that I feel fit their characters the best. Owain as a sword-wielding class, for example, or Lucina as Great Lords, Kjelle/Kellam in classes with armor, etc etc.

I even transformed Noire back to Sniper although she kicked ass as a Sorcerer (although it still fits somewhat for her...)

Oh, and my OTP for Olivia is Kellam. Although Cordelia is very nice for him too... hmmmm.

Ayup, Owain's always a swordmaster for me even though he's a better sage; and Noire's my sniper.

OTP in this game is Severa/Owain.

Jintor

I stuffed Olivia and Virion together since I'm not worrying about stat grinding in this one.

Unfortunately I didn't plan ahead and ended up pairing Cordelia with Stahl. Stahl I ask you. I should've gone with Henry... just for the lolz of seeing him be a dad

Draxal

I stuffed Olivia and Virion together since I'm not worrying about stat grinding in this one.

Unfortunately I didn't plan ahead and ended up pairing Cordelia with Stahl. Stahl I ask you. I should've gone with Henry... just for the lolz of seeing him be a dad

Virion's a fine dad for Inigo, as Inigo's the one kid that doesn't need a great dad. Stahl/Cordelia is actually one of the strongest Severas you can make.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
My Owain is a pretty good Dread Fighter with 54 Strength and 49 Magic. Wish he had Armsthrift though.

Who?

T6VLeya.jpg

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?

Bow-only users have way too much of a drawback for me to consider keeping them as such. Longbows aren't nearly as good as Brave weapons + Galeforce.

Which sucks, because I really like them when the maps are better oriented towards using them (and you're not flooded with OP magic users), a la FE7.

The only one I've 'kept' as in a 'canonical' class is Brady as a War monk. For some reason it amuses me greatly.

I should've gone with Henry... just for the lolz of seeing him be a dad

I went with Henry for my Cordelia, but IIRC, there weren't any real magic shenanigans mentioned in his supports with Severa.

All of the dad conversations are pretty same-y :/

Incidentally, my Kellam is part of my 'quick glance' Regalia weapons, along with the DLC characters at the very bottom of the unit list. Never even gave him a fair shake, lol.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

He's a good father. Apparently.

His interactions with owain is pretty fun.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

You know, every time I view support-log I always spare some time to watch KellamxCordelia supports. I really like it that much.

Bow-only users have way too much of a drawback for me to consider keeping them as such. Longbows aren't nearly as good as Brave weapons + Galeforce.

Which sucks, because I really like them when the maps are better oriented towards using them (and you're not flooded with OP magic users), a la FE7.

The only one I've 'kept' as in a 'canonical' class is Brady as a War monk. For some reason it amuses me greatly.

Yeah, she better functions as a Sorcerer, but ah... I decided that Sorcerer clashed too severely with her artwork so I changed her back. And Sniper's not that bad... well, they kind of are, but anyways :)

Poor Inigo, doesn't have a father.

His wed-with-someone's ending is depressing :\

The background story of where he got that unmatched ability to disappear also kind of sad/touching too :(

Man, I just can't help but to pair him with the prettiest of ladies since I am so weak against underdog characters.

Kincaido

You know, every time I view support-log I always spare some time to watch KellamxCordelia supports. I really like it that much.

I hear that it's pretty cute. But pairing up Cordelia with another man.....never again. Not even for a complete support log.

Jintor

I don't even really know the name of the kids yet haha.

So how many chapters does this game have, like 23 or so right? I want to know when I should start intensely grinding to make a paralogue army

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I hear that it's pretty cute. But pairing up Cordelia with another man.....never again. Not even for a complete support log.

I sacrificed my feeling for a complete support log :(

Although I *never* even once viewed Lucina's recorded support with anyone other than Avatar every time I enjoy Support Log, hahaha.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't even really know the name of the kids yet haha.

So how many chapters does this game have, like 23 or so right? I want to know when I should start intensely grinding to make a paralogue army

Trust me jintor, you don't need the grind at all.

Also actually keeps the endgame fun. I think I ended up too over leveled despite not really grinding at all.

Kincaido

I sacrificed my feeling for a complete support log :(

Although I *never* even once viewed Lucina's recorded support with anyone other than Avatar every time I enjoy Support Log, hahaha.

Well, I guess I could get them all and just skip the S ranks...

View Lucina x Owain.

Feels good keeping the bloodline pure.

Dat Falchion Sheath replacing a ring.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Well crap, I just streetpassed a team of all children, all maxed out with a lot of Demon Fighters.
He also has 70k renown; makes me feel lazy.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Is there any hidden use for these seemingly terrible weapons? Like the Log, Slack Bow. etc.?

They supposedly have a built in discipline skill, which doubles the weapon xp gained, but I don't know if that is more than a rumor.

They also are cheap as hell to reforge to make 'killing' weapons for your weaker units to get experience.

Solune

All of them suck except Ingio and Laurent though. Also Noire is neat.
No.
My Owain is a pretty good Dread Fighter with 54 Strength and 49 Magic. Wish he had Armsthrift though.

Who?

T6VLeya.jpg
Buahahaha.

Now if only you could marry 1st gen with 2nd gen and put that black void together with Kjelle. Good riddance.
Inigo with Gaius' goofy orange hair is the best.

Ugh wasting Gaius for Yarne because i didn't give it any thought at the time was terrible since he has almost no change. Feels bad man.

Top Bottom