• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

ffdgh

Snipers should have 1-2(3) range more than anything.
KuGsj.gif

Chrom

They supposedly have a built in discipline skill, which doubles the weapon xp gained, but I don't know if that is more than a rumor.

They also are cheap as hell to reforge to make 'killing' weapons for your weaker units to get experience.

From what I've noticed, I do believe that the joke weapons do provide double weapon experience. This seems to apply to the Kneader staff too, even.

ohlawd

Snipers should have 1-2(3) range more than anything.
KuGsj.gif

I would have created a unique skill for Bow Knights

*insert cool sounding skill name here*: Switch to a sword when attacked while equipped with a bow.

At least BKs can defend themselves. Archers and Snipers are fucked eternally unless we give them a god-mode hidden ability or something.

Ragnell and Levin Sword makes this kinda pointless but BKs have such terrible Mag caps.

From what I've noticed, I do believe that the joke weapons do provide double weapon experience. This seems to apply to the Kneader staff too, even.

They most definitely do. No doubt.

Dammit, Frederick went and got himself killed. Ugh, when it's someone else I understand, but this guy shows up in almost every other cutscene looking perfectly fine! In fact he said he's going to "retreat" when he loses. Hey guys I'm perfectly fine but I'm not going to fight with you again after losing one fight! Well at least I have a backup save.

Jintor

Lol they should've done some cutscene replacements with some badass injuries if you get the story-necessary characters offed in classic. Lop off one of Freddy's arms. Give Lissa an eyepatch.

Turok_TTZ

ohlawd's Army of Waifus ver. 2.69 :D
Looks like you've been busy. I wish I could do the same but atm I'm on a mission to complete every single support log. every. single. one.

Meanwhile I read on here about these rally bots...
As far as rallying goes I've meant to have at least 2-5 strickly on rallying but... due to my ongoing quest to complete the support log, I've only one character from my dream spotpass team (dlc eirika).
How do you guys do rallying? My rally girl has rally spectrum and rally heart. I could give her more rally skills but... she was more of a rush job as I was occupied skill grinding other spotpass characters. Still haven't decided on who else was gonna be part of the rallying crew to top it all off.

oh well. getting my ahead of myself. the supports come first! back to the support and renown (bonus) grind...

ohlawd

Looks like you've been busy. I wish I could do the same but atm I'm on a mission to complete every single support log. every. single. one.

As far as rallying goes I've meant to have at least 2-5 strickly on rallying but... due to my ongoing quest to complete the support log, I've only one character from my dream spotpass team (dlc eirika).
How do you guys do rallying? My rally girl has rally spectrum and rally heart. I could give her more rally skills but... she was more of a rush job as I was occupied skill grinding other spotpass characters. Still haven't decided on who else was gonna be part of the rallying crew to top it all off.

oh well. getting my ahead of myself. the supports come first! back to the support and renown (bonus) grind...

eh not really. I mean I just barely scratched 400 hours...

If it matters, I've also maxed out all the male kids as Demon Fighters and of course, with Limit Breaker and the MU. That's it though. Not gonna bother touching the other males. Chrom, after second classing to all his promoted classes, still has 7 Mag. What a joke :(

My Palla has
Rally Speed/Spectrum/Heart/Str/Mag

Est has
Rally Speed/Spectrum/Heart/Def/Res

I should switch some of these skills around. No to using male Spotpass males heheh. Heart takes priority over Strength.

Can't you just bring an Avatar from another save file and use him/her as a Rallybot?

View Lucina x Owain.

Feels good keeping the bloodline pure.

Who needs pure?

Morgan(Priam) x Lucy would make their potential child a legitimate badass after having bloodlines from both Marth and Ike.

ohlawd

Morgan(Priam) x Lucy would make their potential child a legitimate badass after having bloodlines from both Marth and Ike.

Priam is a scrub that can't get Aether so he has to settle with both Sol and Luna instead.

I'm not letting him marry the FeMU. His shameful seed will stay inside his little nutsack.

Wilsongt

Virion right now wants to be a General considering he has more defense than strength or speed. God, this is not how a sniper should be.

Rolf must have dreamed of being a general, also, then. His defense is insane in Path of Radiance. I could easily throw him into a group of enemies and he wouldn't take damage or get touched at all.

ffdgh

Robin or Yarne with rally spectrum,strength,magic,defense,luck/skill.
Morgan with love,res,speed,movement, spectrum.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Who needs pure?

Not as badass as having
Grima's blood
^_____^

No seriously, the blood of evil-conquering hero of legends and
a form of that very evil itself?
Truly perfectly describes "The Love that Transcends Not Only Time, But Also Fate."

So beautiful ^_____^

ohlawd

Robin or Yarne with rally spectrum,strength,magic,defense,luck/skill.
Morgan with love,res,speed,movement, spectrum.

How does Yarne get Spectrum?

Not as badass as having
Grima's blood
^_____^

No seriously, the blood of evil-conquering hero of legends and
a form of that very evil itself?
Truly perfectly describes "The Love that Transcends Not Only Time, But Also Fate."

So beautiful ^_____^

*barfs*

You so cheesy.

Priam is a scrub that can't get Aether so he has to settle with both Sol and Luna instead.

I'm not letting him marry the FeMU. His shameful seed will stay inside his little nutsack.

The so called Aether that Chrom and Lucy do in this game is weak and brings shame to Ike's FE9/FE10 version if Priam ever did it.

I'm talking Battle Animation

Yes, you can.

Well looks like I can save some money by not getting Palla

ffdgh

ohhhh yeah.

But who would be evil enough to make one of the story characters a Rally bot.

*browses OT1 and OT2*

Oh yeah. You guys >_>

On the positive side, they'll both get the benefits of the rallies...tho that leave Morgan alone. Guess I could grind Eirika.

Sendou

Yo, lunatic risen, you have full level wyvern lords and war monks when I'm only at chapter 8?

Like, wut.

Yeah Risens in Lunatic are always lvl 20 promoted units. Probably intended to make the game even harder by blocking the grinding. Of course then we have DLC and SpotPass teams so that makes it kind of obsolete.

ohlawd

On the positive side, they'll both get the benefits of the rallies...tho that leave Morgan alone. Guess I could grind Eirika.

Still don't see why you guys are wasting your MU and Morgans :(

Palla is out and she learns Str plus she has access to Heart. She can reclass to anything and FAST cuz she can learn Veteran too.

Even without Str, the other female Spotpass characters are good enough because of access to Heart, something the males can't boast about.

Spectrum/Heart/Speed/blah/blah

Palla is out and she learns Str plus she has access to Heart. She can reclass to anything and FAST cuz she can learn Veteran too.

Even without Str, the other female Spotpass characters are good enough because of access to Heart, something the males can't boast about.

Because supports and thinking that little Morgan is running around cheering people on is just too adorable to pass.

ffdgh

The spotpass characters lack personalities....and support bonuses even tho they're just avatars anyway lol. >_>

ohlawd

Because supports and thinking that little Morgan is running around cheering people on is just too adorable to pass.

The spotpass characters lack personalities....and support bonuses even tho they're just avatars anyway lol. >_>

Poor Morgan.

She can be a cute little adorable ball of FIERY DEATH but nope, she's a cheerleader.

She don't even got a figure for cheerleadin'.

ffdgh

Female Morgan is adorable. Male Morgan is weird.
Ok he's alright but pales in female Morgan's greatness,

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Maybe I should see female Morgan first, but male Morgan is the right amount of adorable and a little bit off in the head.

Who cares, they're both daddy/mommy's bringer of death, destruction, and adorableness anyways.

Although I guess that's kindof a bad thing in the bad future...

ffdgh

Oh yeah this is finally the week for THAT DLC <3.
.....How exactly would the hair color work for the other one tho?

Eh, yes he does mean that, and at the same time no he doesn't?

I think he means the boss Morgans from the Future of Despair DLC, more specifically, the one of the opposite sex of yours.

Eh, yes he does mean that, and at the same time no he doesn't?

I think he means the boss Morgans from the Future of Despair DLC, more specifically, the one of the opposite sex of yours.

Ah, that one.

For some reason I wanna say random, but is probably just random guessing.

Top Bottom