• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

too bad Hinoka and Sakura didn't also beat Azura cause then I bet they would be extra

Draxal

Kinda wish toi8 had more pieces than the 2 Itsukis, and I kinda wish Tsubasa's SR was Kozaki's so it would match with Kozaki's Itsuki.

CazTGG

I wonder if they'll ever release sales numbers for the cards.

The bigger question is why haven't they released the card game in North America? Fire Emblem is going through a renaissance and they're not taking advantage of it by releasing the cards over in the west? I'm not expecting it to hit Pokémon TCG in terms of popularity but I doubt it would be a disaster if given the right promotion like Nintendo seems to be doing for the series as of late.

Based on F!Morgan's cipher pic, Tactician pants are really baggy.

OT: It feels kind of sad/happy at the same time when seeing
Odin, Laslow and Selena
's ending if married ending in Fates.
It implies that they and their spouses end up leaving the realm Fates is in and spend their lives back in the Awakening world of Ylisse
. Is the Japanese version of these any different like
do they actually leave Ylisse behind and spend their lives in Fatesland
?

Renewed

Been listening to new FEif DLC boss theme while doing some work, been keeping me energized.

Kinda wish toi8 had more pieces than the 2 Itsukis, and I kinda wish Tsubasa's SR was Kozaki's so it would match with Kozaki's Itsuki.

That kind of bugs me too, but I still like seeing different artists take on these characters.

waiting for them to release actual artbooks

Oh shoot they still haven't huh. Knights of Iris English release is still a few months away (midsummer), glad to see I held strong for all those years to get it for $20.

Renewed

That reminds me, I ordered from amazon until I realized there was another listing that comes with a clear file folder for preorder. Thanks customer service email.

is it an amazon.jp exclusive?

i ordered off amiami (cause I wasn't sure if I was going to order anything off amazon.jp in april) and I don't really want to beg and come up with a fake depressing story to get a cancellation on amiami

is it an amazon.jp exclusive?

i ordered off amiami (cause I wasn't sure if I was going to order anything off amazon.jp in april) and I don't really want to beg and come up with a fake depressing story to get a cancellation on amiami

I forgot I ordered it from CJ Japan ... and ordered the Dengeki Nintendo Dream from Amazon., oh well hopefully CD Japan gives the bonus as well, if not it's not really a big deal though.

Being a Fire Emblem fan is so confusing at times.

Thanks for the link though!

amazon jp exclusive

Lunar15

Male Robin has 3 SR (Signed version as well)), HN and a Promo version.
Female Robin has 2 R(Signed version as well) and a normal. Hopefully, Fem Robin will be the Guidebook promo this time.

Here you go.

Dang, that's great too. This and the Paradise Scramble battle theme sound so wildly different than the rest of the game while using the same instruments. It's that crazy upbeat tempo. Lovin' it.

Draxal

They really upped their game for the OST, pity about the recruitment themes though ( I know some like the Nohr one ... but it's not upbeat enough for a recruitment theme, imho).

Lunar15

They really upped their game for the OST, pity about the recruitment themes though ( I know like some the Nohr one ... but it's not upbeat enough for a recruitment theme).

The only problem is that all of the best songs are battle themes and I'm almost always playing with animations off. Oh well!

Good time to point out that I still really loved Smash 4's recruitment medley, even if it didn't include Stalwarts Unite/With Us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7ZNrTslk-M

Renewed

Was busy, wow.

Yeah the thing with preorder bonuses these days causes me to wait until I've seen every retailer I use put up the product and see what I can go with cost-wise. It's worse with amiami cause I can't cancel... but at least the prices are good for me.

That paradise scramble song is really good. I never took the time to listen to the Meeting Theme medley but wow no 9/10 representation? Did they think it wouldn't fit or something? At least the songs are available through music selection.

I have no idea how many Lucina cards there are now. Between promos going back all the way to the start of Cipher to now, that's enough time to get the lead right?

And yeah with the ablaze/storm/battle version for songs, it makes a divide where I don't want to skip animations for song purposes but I also want to skip because I don't want to add to my playtime more than I need.

ok back to work

Draxal

Marth, Azura and Corrin (F) have more, iirc.

Also, Cipher got a commercial (they showed it in the last stream); so I guess it's doing pretty well.

both combined probably have less than Azura /s

Marth, Azura and Corrin (F) all have at least 5 more cards than both of them combined.

NeonZ

Based on F!Morgan's cipher pic, Tactician pants are really baggy.

OT: It feels kind of sad/happy at the same time when seeing
Odin, Laslow and Selena
's ending if married ending in Fates.
It implies that they and their spouses end up leaving the realm Fates is in and spend their lives back in the Awakening world of Ylisse
. Is the Japanese version of these any different like
do they actually leave Ylisse behind and spend their lives in Fatesland
?

Nah, those endings are in the Japanese version too. In fact,
Owain and Inigo are the only male characters that actually modify their spouse's endings in order to replace their standard married ending with their departure (or how some of them actually stay behind).

There's a different ending if they marry the female Avatar in Revelations though...

And yeah with the ablaze/storm/battle version for songs, it makes a divide where I don't want to skip animations for song purposes but I also want to skip because I don't want to add to my playtime more than I need.

but...if you skip animations you just get the "calm" version of the song playing anyway so whatever?

Nah, those endings are in the Japanese version too. In fact,
Owain and Inigo are the only male characters that actually modify their spouse's endings in order to replace their standard married ending with their departure (or how some of them actually stay behind).

There's a different ending if they marry the female Avatar in Revelations though...

I wonder how well
Henry
would get along with
Peri
now.

I have noticed that Subaki's ending with Selena actually talks about what he did like normal, but the 2nd part about Selena talks about how they left for Ylisse shortly after they got married
and that
if Charlotte's married to either Laslow or Odin that she goes with them, but still sends money to her child

Female Corrin will never marry anyone else but
Keaton
in my Conquest/Revelations files.

Top Bottom