• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

NeonZ

Oh and why does Azura run off in the end.

She pretty much says that
she's going to die after singing to weaken Takumi
. The main story doesn't go into it, but some of her supports, like with her son Shigure explain it.

I was actually annoyed by the characters not putting 2 + 2 together regarding Anankos.
There's even a battle conversation between the avatar and Garon where Garon goes on to mention his "master" Anankos and how he should have disobeyed him and killed the avatar earlier. And yet the avatar just goes "Anankos has nothing to do with it!" only to start wondering after beating Takumi if there was something behind the Takumi and Garon monsters. There's no mystery. It's clear that the monsters were working for "Anankos" even just by playing Conquest, but the characters never really reach that obvious conclusion.

Only one I don't like of the bunch is Oboro. Rest range from fine to great, especially Subaki's. Have to say though that there's a divide between the men and women here. Like, aside from the less-polished look, the poses aren't very...Kozaki for the women. Too...reserved.

Shun

Wait what does he not sing in the English version, not yurariyurureri?

Wouldn't you just copy and paste the lyrics from Aqua's singing too.

Cuz Shigure briefly sings in the JP version.

Foleo tho...

Usually drill hair sucks ass but Foleo pulls it off. Way better than Elise.
C6UfdLk.jpg

Also seeing ghost Aqua makes me feel so bad.

GSR

Wait what does he not sing in the English version, not yurariyurureri?

Wouldn't you just copy and paste the lyrics from Aqua's singing too.

Cuz Shigure briefly sings in the JP version.

He just kind of hum-sings in his paralogue and I think I heard they took out his singing in his husband scenes as well.

Shun

He just kind of hum-sings in his paralogue and I think I heard they took out his singing in his husband scenes as well.

Oh so he just hums in the english version then.

This makes me laugh cuz Shigure's voice in this game is voice by the same person who does Yashiro in #FE.

I assume Mercer does Shigure in English fates so I am trying to imagine english version of this.

Black Rain

Reset

She pretty much says that
she's going to die after singing to weaken Takumi
. The main story doesn't go into it, but some of her supports, like with her son Shigure explain it.

I was actually annoyed by the characters not putting 2 + 2 together regarding Anankos.
There's even a battle conversation between the avatar and Garon where Garon goes on to mention his "master" Anankos and how he should have disobeyed him and killed the avatar earlier. And yet the avatar just goes "Anankos has nothing to do with it!" only to start wondering after beating Takumi if there was something behind the Takumi and Garon monsters. There's no mystery. It's clear that the monsters were working for "Anankos" even just by playing Conquest, but the characters never really reach that obvious conclusion.
Yeah I was expecting the second phase or at least the third phase to fight Anankos. But the game ends as soon as you kill Takumi, and the game feels unfinished to me because of that.

# of times you fight each sibling in Birthright/Conquest, not counting chapter 6:

Ryoma-2
Hinoka-2
Takumi-4 (lol)
Sakura-1
-------------------
Xander-2
Camilla-2
Leo-1

The game's really pushing #BlameTakumi in Conquest! :p

Not that it'd be likely to happen, but I wonder what the results would be like in a second poll for the Western audience. How much would things be the same? How different?

Draxal

Nice! Envious of the Azuras : )

The fact that there's a Sachiko Wada Corrin promo for the New IF 3DS LL in Japan really sucks, as those Azuras cost ... way too much, and this will probably be even pricier.

You better pray that there isn't another SR+ of Sakura in set 6. Speaking of SR+s that cost way too much.

@Technoweirdo.

Did you ever get Elise's SR+.

Draxal

Haha, I'd love one to be honest, I but I don't see it happening.

Well, I wouldn't count against it. Marth, Lucina, Azura all have more than one SR+ and we know a maid Elise is coming out, and it's not like we're going to get any Genealogy SR's, as we don't have any voice actors for them.

Well, I wouldn't count against it. Marth, Lucina, Azura all have more than one SR+ and we know a maid Elise is coming out, and it's not like we're going to get any Genealogy SR's, as we don't have any voice actors for them.

And that's where IS says fuck it and makes Genealogy SRs anyway!

Draxal

I can't actually find any on Amenity Dream or Yahoo. The unsigned or just SR version is pretty expensive, but looks like 20-30k yen.

Seems like 70ish american on ebay.

PK Gaming

# of times you fight each sibling in Birthright/Conquest, not counting chapter 6:

Ryoma-2
Hinoka-2
Takumi-4 (lol)
Sakura-1
-------------------
Xander-2
Camilla-2
Leo-1

The game's really pushing #BlameTakumi in Conquest! :p

It goes deeper than that

On Birthright
Takumi has to go through that mind control shit, he gets sick and he has to go through the mind control shit AGAIN. I don't even want to think about what happens to him on Conquest.

Fates just loves making him suffer, lol

I can't actually find any on Amenity Dream or Yahoo. The unsigned or just SR version is pretty expensive, but looks like 20-30k yen.

Seems like 70ish american on ebay.

...Be right back, marrying Lilith.
Elise, plz sign more cards. orz

Speaking of Lilith...

Source

I didn't know you followed Washimoto.

I know i posted his art here a couple times.

Must've been when I wasn't posting here. :p Been meaning to use this one for a while.

Boy was I ruffled when she turned into a dragon

Her original design was the stuff of dreams

Oh, I didn't mind when she turned into a fish dragon (okay, maybe the fish part). I did, however, mind the fact that she couldn't change back. >:[

And that she wasn't playable (okay, we can't have two dragons, but still). And that Felicia was more your servant than she ever was. I'm not sure what Corrin was thinking not ever calling on Lilith because Felicia's terrible at her job!

Top Bottom