• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Just opened my first Cipher booster box today, it was from series 2. Here's what I got, I loved getting both Xander and Ryoma in one box, completing the image is great.

hlGY4HN.jpg
h1SrnVN.jpg

KSUtG2X.jpg
7tZScwD.jpg

Draxal

Elise and Camilla are the two expensive cards from that set(strongest cards in the set), so a good pull with Elise there.

Odin and Ophelia are the best. Hana easily had the worst art of the set.

Renewed

I've only used female Corrin on both sides so far, haven't tried male yet (my little brother played as a male and is about to finish Conquest qq)

Also my Cipher stuff actually arrived yesterday... the mailman just didn't ring (I even came home early at that time).

Wish me luck

NeonZ

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cf6bUe1UkAAtoE_.jpg

So purply.

For a moment I thought that was Roy's Smash redesign, but it actually seems to be another new design mixing elements of original Roy with Awakening Roy (note the long boots and dual layered jacket under his armor), like Smash did, but without using the Smash design itself.

I've only used female Corrin on both sides so far, haven't tried male yet (my little brother played as a male and is about to finish Conquest qq)

Also my Cipher stuff actually arrived yesterday... the mailman just didn't ring (I even came home early at that time).

Wish me luck

lol, I used the same female Corrin for all 3 routes and I'm too lazy to replay for now

Renewed

I don't need any more Itsuki... give me more Kiria.

(pulled R+ Kiria, R+ Eleonora, R+ Yashiro, R+ Morgan, SR+ Itsuki and SR+ Marth. Why couldn't I get Tsubasa...)

Moonlight

Banned
says you

IF YOU DON'T THINK ELISE IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN CONQUEST IN EVERY REGARD YOU'RE DEAD GARBAGE TO ME

ESPECIALLY PK

leo is my favourite nohrian

Is the Cordelia figure still supposed release this month?

the last chance for her to be release this month is this monday, since that's usually the last release date update that will include april release confirmation. other than that = delay
knowing gsc, it's sure to be delayed lol

Renewed

I just find it funny that the topic went on for that long, especially since I didn't check in for a while and was catching up

the last chance for her to be release this month is this monday, since that's usually the last release date update that will include april release confirmation. other than that = delay
knowing gsc, it's sure to be delayed lol

That's fine, gives me more time to save up. Feels like yesterday when it was announced tbh...

Renewed

Continued hunting for a Shadow Dragon cart but I guess I'll have to look overseas (everything $60 CAD and up as compared to $26 CAD overseas). Or I could wait for NoA to finally put SD on Wii U DS Virtual Console in North America (lol EU/JPN of course)

And a thing I was reading from Gameinformer's "Keep the Torch Burning"

Draxal

Soren has the best hit the miss ratio in the card game art ratio.

His level 1 and first SR were Kita's best in Cipher (she nailed her Ikes and Sorens, but the other characters that she didn't design weren't as good), and his promo isn't bad at all.

No moe blobs like Olivia or Mia.

StayDead

I don't quite understand what you're saying, but the Lucina figma was announced alongside the Tharja scale (both were announced early 2013) Cordelia was announced early 2014.

Meant to say:

Its more surely? Cordelia was announced before, no? but I was on a phone on a bus at the time and I'm bad enough with my phone keyboard already.

I thought that Cordelia was announced the same time as Lucina, forgot that Cordelia was a year later.

Top Bottom