• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Renewed

All I see is Ryoma winning this part, unless I'm a terrible judge of the masses.

Did one of your favorite #FireEmblemFates characters make it to the coveted Fates Four? Voting to start soon!

Ryoma vs Selkie... 55-45 now

CfOarxAWAAEvQKr.jpg

All I see is Ryoma winning this part, unless I'm a terrible judge of the masses.

I said at the start that the Camilla/Leo winner was gonna beat the Ryoma/Takumi winner in the final, I'm definitely sticking by it.

Ryoma>Selkie, Camilla>Soleil, Camilla>Ryoma, zzz how predictable

inb4 Selkie somehow beats Ryoma

So the Nintendo UK store just sent an e-mail saying orders of the Fates SE are limited to one per person.

Alright, fine, I ordered two because a friend wanted one. But they cancelled my order as well... I'm logically assuming they did that since they can't change the payment, but still they could have told me : (

Hopefully it can be fixed. Not sure if I can sleep D:

So the Nintendo UK store just sent an e-mail saying orders of the Fates SE are limited to one per person.

Alright, fine, I ordered two because a friend wanted one. But they cancelled my order as well... I'm logically assuming they did that since they can't change the payment, but still they could have told me : (

Hopefully it can be fixed. Not sure if I can sleep D:

wait... they cancelled both?

wait... they cancelled both?

Yeah. What happened is that I added both to my basket and checked out. TBH I vaguely remembered there being a one-per-customer limit, but I thought I'd give it a shot and my order went through.

Later, I read messages online suggesting the one-per-customer limit had been lifted for a long time. Then I got this e-mail today saying they've applied the limit again to the special edition (i.e. it wasn't there when I placed the order).

Like I said, I'm hopeful it's just normal practice and can be fixed. Kinda surprised that I haven't heard anybody else mention it, but I guess they might be afraid of being accused of a scalper : P

Yeah. What happened is that I added both to my basket and checked out. TBH I vaguely remembered there being a one-per-customer limit, but I thought I'd give it a shot and my order went through.

Later, I read messages online suggesting the one-per-customer limit had been lifted for a long time. Then I got this e-mail today saying they've applied the limit again to the special edition (i.e. it wasn't there when I placed the order).

Like I said, I'm hopeful it's just normal practice and can be fixed. Kinda surprised that I haven't heard anybody else mention it, but I guess they might be afraid of being accused of a scalper : P

yeah the 1 per customer limit wasn't there during the preorder is up on the store. they just send the email today to 'correct' it, but they should only cancel 1, not both. try contact their customer service later. (they should be able to change the no. of order from 2 to 1 easily w/o cancelling the whole order if it is in the same order no., thehutgrouppls)
also, i still have lolGAME and amazon de preorder, can easily change to your address in case you cannot have them to restore one of the copy preorder and still want it haha

yeah the 1 per customer limit wasn't there during the preorder is up on the store. they just send the email today to 'correct' it, but they should only cancel 1, not both. try contact their customer service later. (they should be able to change the no. of order from 2 to 1 easily w/o cancelling the whole order if it is in the same order no., thehutgrouppls)
also, i still have lolGAME and amazon de preorder, can easily change to your address in case you cannot have them to restore one of the copy preorder and still want it haha

I got a reply. They won't amend my order.

I think I need some alone time.

Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate. I actually have another pre-order at GAME (well, so far...), but I really wanted the family crest coin.

Draxal

I got a reply. They won't amend my order.

I think I need some alone time.

Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate. I actually have another pre-order at GAME (well, so far...), but I really wanted the family crest coin.

Somebody on SF will hook you up, don't worry about it.

Somebody on SF will hook you up, don't worry about it.

Haha, that'll be a last resort. I mean, it was hard for anybody to order the SE.

Plus I really don't to deprive somebody of the coin because of my own poor judgement etc.

In any case, there might be some hope, but for now there's not much I can do except carry on with life as usual.

What's the best class for a +mag Levin Sword Corrin, is it just whichever of Master Ninja/Paladin/Swordmaster you prefer?

are you going reclassing crazy or just with whatever skills in that class tree?

paladin's the quickest since you can pick up elbow room
swordmaster has swordfaire but that's extremely late

if you are looking at caps and growth rates, dark knight or nohr noble would be the best choice

NeonZ

CfTfXWnXEAAdNgj.jpg

The Levin Sword is r-r-ridiculous. Now I know why it isn't available in Birthright.

You killed Kumagera! Well... it's not like he's that good, but it's nice having a tank with good offense and no weakness to beast/armor killers. His speed is pretty bad though.

PK Gaming

What's the best class for a +mag Levin Sword Corrin, is it just whichever of Master Ninja/Paladin/Swordmaster you prefer?

Paladin for the 8 move, Aegis/Elbow room and sweet promotion bonuses. I just chose Nohr Noble because I like it more.

You killed Kumagera! Well... it's not like he's that good, but it's nice having a tank with good offense and no weakness to beast/armor killers. His speed is pretty bad though.

In my defense, his entrap user captured me and he engaged me first. Bad move on his part ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's slightly closer than you'd think!

though the vote's probably hit the ceiling as far as participants go

On one hand, Ryoma pulled away rather easily.

On the other hand, 56% still isn't impressive.

Meanwhile Camilla is dunking Soleil, I hope she wins the next 2 matches with 59+% so Leo will technically have been 2nd.

Azuran

Banned
On one hand, Ryoma pulled away rather easily.

On the other hand, 56% still isn't impressive.

Meanwhile Camilla is dunking Soleil, I hope she wins the next 2 matches with 59+% so Leo will technically have been 2nd.

I feel like I'm on Gamefaqs right now

Zee-Row

Banned
I maxed out Corrins second class but what do I do next? I already used a master seal the first time. Do I use a dread scroll or ebon wing?

Phew got my Fates special edition pre-order amended. Fortunately, an amazing Nintendo guy was able to push my inquiry in the right direction.

Draxal

Did you bribe the guy with a Sakura card ;)

He was like " I RUN SF, HOOK ME UP".

Anyway, I'm honestly thinking it might be Ike > Marth > Lucina in the states tbh. Marth speaking Japanese, and everybody hating his only ds game released in the states, kinda hurts his popularity a little bit.

Rutger

Banned
I'm kind of surprised at the number of people who think attack stance > guard stance.

Maybe one can get away with it a lot more on the lower difficulties, but I don't know how anyone could go through Conquest Lunatic and not want to have their units in guard stance more often than not.

Even in Conquest Hard/Birthright Lunatic/Rev Lunatic I pretty much was always paired up unless it was first turn shenanigans. I remembering trying both out at first until it was pretty clear that one was much more dominant than the other.

I'm kind of surprised at the number of people who think attack stance > guard stance.

attack is the best defence :p
yeah guard stance is better most of the time
also got my sr+ lucina 2 days ago... surprised that the proxy used ems to ship it even though I used the cheapest option lol

Top Bottom