• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Chrom

Yusuke Kozaki sketch of Stahl from his Twitter:

YXSgYmG.png

Lynx_7

Chrom is the only lord who can NTR or straight up force you to marry him, that's reason enough for him to be more memorable than some other lords. kappa

Shun

ClDrL4UUsAQd0Cr.png

There have been 6.0 earthquake in Hokkaido and there have been some scheduled warnings lately. No major damage but I can't help but feel apprehensive since it is so close to home for me and one of our PegasusKnight admins live in that area as well.

Depending on how things shake out I will probably take time off for myself again.

Draxal

Chrom? The Ike wannabe guy?

SRs? I'm gonna be the dumb ass and ask, what is SR?

Super Rare. Each set has 24 Normal cards/12 High Normal cards/8 Rare Cards/6 Super Rare cards per faction for a total of 50 cards (not including promo cards or starter exclusive cards).

Super Rare cards are considered to be the most desirable as they get more expensive foiling compared to Rare cards, and are reserved for important plot characters or very popular fan favorites. And are usually the most expensive cards in the game. SR+ cards are super rare cards with gold foiling (and starting with this set alternate art); and sometimes have a voice actor signing their card.

Since this is the first set that Elibe is showing up. The super rares are Narcian (they usually have one important bad guy as a SR); Roy (Duh); Lilina (duh); Rutger (fan fav); Fir (fan Fav). Leaving one slot left over (I had Fa as my guess before but I'm now changing it to Shana).

Mia and Ike had super rares in this set, and Set 3 which focused on PoR.

There have been 6.0 earthquake in Hokkaido and there have been some scheduled warnings lately. No major damage but I can't help but feel apprehensive since it is so close to home for me and one of our PegasusKnight admins live in that area as well.

Depending on how things shake out I will probably take time off for myself again.

Best of luck to the people there and your friends/family, I'm just glad they found that missing kid over a week ago.

Draxal

B05-099%26100%20_SAMPLE.png

B05-049%26050_SAMPLE.png

New Cipher only character is ... a guy? Shade actually found clothes as well.

Cipher Stream is tomorrow at 7 AM EST/20:00 JST

Special guests are VALSHE (hayato's va), Ike's Va, Kotarou Yamada, and the girl who dressed as Felicia at Comiket.

Draxal

I though I'd never see the day...

Radiant Dawn artbook is coming out afterwards as well.

This Revival period is insane right? People complain about the new games, but they're bringing popularity to the old games as well, and they're gotten alot of fan stuff made as well Loving all the Seisen art that's been made so far.

preordered... but i guess i should check if buying it from kinokuniya kl is much cheaper or not...
also draxal, i remember about the stream but too lazy to open it :v

Top Bottom