• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Frosteey

Neo Member
so, how many of 1) all the Fire Emblem games, and 2) the ones released overseas, have you guys played

Everything but the first 3. Got about halfway through Roy's game twice but never beat it. Roy's just so boring and most of his friends are boring.

Made it maybe a quarter of the way through the second DS game but I just couldn't. It's a lot better than the first one, but I think I have just had my fill of ugly DS Fire Emblems for a decade or so at least.

mihon

so, how many of 1) all the Fire Emblem games, and 2) the ones released overseas, have you guys played

Played to completion: 5 through 13

Played some: 3 (too outdated, replaced by 11 and 12) and 4 (boring, terrible level design and gameplay. Very overrated. The plot and OST were solid though.)

Not touching with a 10-feet pole: 1 and 2

actually to add on to that, which games have you beat on the highest difficulty?
(I've actually only beaten FE9 on Hard, I was too lazy to go back and clean up FE8 LOLOL)

onionfrog

Completed:
Fire Emblem 4,6,7,8,9,10,11,13.

Have played some of but not beaten:
Fire Emblem 3.

Haven't played:
Fire Emblem 1,2,5,12.

I should really play Gaiden, and the second DS game.
I'm not sure if I'll play the very first fire emblem, since I've beaten shadow dragon and played most of FE3.

Thracia 776 was a huge pain in the ass. I'm not in a huge hurry to go back to that one lol.

actually to add on to that, which games have you beat on the highest difficulty?
(I've actually only beaten FE9 on Hard, I was too lazy to go back and clean up FE8 LOLOL)
I've only beaten a few on Hard Mode. Just Fire Emblem 7, 8, 9,10 and 13.
I don't think I could stand 4 on hard mode.

Completed:
Fire Emblem 4,6,7,8,9,10,11,13.

Have played some of but not beaten:
Fire Emblem 3.

Haven't played:
Fire Emblem 1,2,5,12.

I should really play Gaiden, and the second DS game.
I'm not sure if I'll play the very first fire emblem, since I've beaten shadow dragon and played most of FE3.

Thracia 776 was a huge pain in the ass. I'm not in a huge hurry to go back to that one lol.

I've only beaten a few on Hard Mode. Just Fire Emblem 7, 8, 9,10 and 13.
I don't think I could stand 4 on hard mode.

there's only one difficulty in FE4 though :p

I've played everything released in NA, except the DS one and Radiant Dawn, they are both sealed still.

I tried a fan-translated version of Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals, but for some reason I was not compelled to play it. The urge was not there, and on top of that, I don't like emulating GBA games I don't own, feels dirty. I think all the games NoA has localized are more than enough for me. As cool as it would be to go back and try the Japanese titles, I'm satisfied with what we got in the west. If they release a compilation of all the Japanese exclusive FE games, I would not complain though.

Codeblue

I've played 6-13. Imported Sword of Seals and New Mystery, and bought everything that was localized.

The only games I haven't experienced in any capacity are 2, 4, and 5, so I'll be correcting that in the next few years.

Sounds like a bootleg.

Yup, my copy of FE7 ended up being bootleg as well, it looks genuine enough but there's a few small details/text missing in the interior of the cart itself to give it away aside from the whole data wiping and possible freezing, fortunately I was at least able to finish it before it first wiped out.
It's a shame that there's so many fake GBA games out there.

Late to this, but no kidding? I had no idea GBA bootlegs were even a thing. My copy worked fine for years before it started acting up, but I did get it used from gamestop so it wouldn't surprise me if it was one.

Gambit

Hello Fire Emblem Community!

Last night I unwrapped my copy of Path of Radiance, which had been in my possession since release. After beating Awakening last year, I decided I have to play all the other FE games I have.

Anyhow, I was just curious if there are any general tips for a playthrough where I want to keep the file for Radiant Dawn.

I am in chapter 6 now and so far haven't let Titania kill anyone, as to not waste the EXP. Should I start using her eventually? When?

Also, being a fan of Awakening, I am interested in the support systems. Any specific pairings I should definitely aim for?

Which characters are good for the end game?

Oh yes, so far I love it! But I have switched off battle animations just to speed things up.

Levyne

Banned
You can start using Titania as soon as you start promoting people, she's a fine unit. If you are using Oscar or Kieran though, I'm unsure you need more than one Paladin.

Laguz units are pretty blah. Use one, maybe two for the novelty but other than that don't invest heavily in them. I sometimes like using [exceedingly mild potential spoiler]
Ranulf
just because he's generally more important.

Typical great, easy to use units are Nephenee, Jill, Soren, Gatrie. Maybe Boyd.

Gambit

You can start using Titania as soon as you start promoting people, she's a fine unit. If you are using Oscar or Kieran though, I'm unsure you need more than one Paladin.

Laguz units are pretty blah. Use one, maybe two for the novelty but other than that don't invest heavily in them. I sometimes like using [exceedingly mild potential spoiler]
Ranulf
just because he's generally more important.

Typical great, easy to use units are Nephenee, Jill, Soren, Gatrie. Maybe Boyd.

Thanks for the tips. I will remember them. How is Rhys? I kind of like his design, despite his bland personality so far.

Lunar15

Hello Fire Emblem Community!

Last night I unwrapped my copy of Path of Radiance, which had been in my possession since release. After beating Awakening last year, I decided I have to play all the other FE games I have.

Anyhow, I was just curious if there are any general tips for a play through where I want to keep the file for Radiant Dawn.

I am in chapter 6 now and so far haven't let Titania kill anyone, as to not waste the EXP. Should I start using her eventually? When?

Also, being a fan of Awakening, I am interested in the support systems. Any specific pairings I should definitely aim for?

Which characters are good for the end game?

Oh yes, so far I love it! But I have switched off battle animations just to speed things up.

To piggyback off of Levyne's remarks, I found that investing some bonus exp into Rolf early on lets him catch up and start getting exp on his own. Archers are actually pretty helpful in PoR as opposed to Awakening, especially on maps with different elevations. Rolf gets pretty incredible once he gets going. I don't recommend using Shinon.

I never really used Titania, but as Levyne said she's fine once other units start getting to her level.

Zihark is also a beast in PoR, I had decent success with him. I agree with Levyne's other choices. Nephenee is probably my favorite unit. Oscar is consistent, and Boyd's a little shaky and ends up being merely "eh" in the late game. Make sure you're keeping Ike leveled well, but I have a feeling this shouldn't be an issue since Ike is the best unit in the game.

Rhys is cool. I used him as my primary healer.

To piggyback off of Levyne's remarks, I found that investing some bonus exp into Rolf early on lets him catch up and start getting exp on his own. Archers are actually pretty helpful in PoR as opposed to Awakening, especially on maps with different elevations. Rolf gets pretty incredible once he gets going. I don't recommend using Shinon.

I never really used Titania, but as Levyne said she's fine once other units start getting to her level.

Zihark is also a beast in PoR, I had decent success with him. I agree with Levyne's other choices. Nephenee is probably my favorite unit. Oscar is consistent, and Boyd's a little shaky and ends up being merely "eh" in the late game. Make sure you're keeping Ike leveled well, but I have a feeling this shouldn't be an issue since Ike is the best unit in the game.

WHAT?
lies
and use Titania ASAP, she's good enough and doesn't fall off

and lmao at Ike being the best unit in the game

Lunar15

WHAT?
lies

He's not, but it's more just coming off of FE7 where Eliwood was a joke. Having a competent Lord felt pretty damn good.

Also, I found archers useless in Awakening, whereas I used Rolf in PoR and Shinon in RD quite a lot.

I'm no expert at these games, I don't read up on stat growths and stuff, just going off my couple of playthroughs.

FE9 and FE13 tie for most useless archers (in a game released worldwide)
Rolf is absolute garbage, Shinon disappears quickly and comes back shit, Virion sucks, and Noire wants a reclass ASAP

Path of Radiance in particular is a mountfest, all the best units are Paladins (pretty much every Paladin except Geoffrey), Falcoknights (both of them), or Wyvern Lords (Jill, not so much Haar, but he makes up for it in Radiant Dawn)

Lunar15

Rolf was pretty incredible for me, but I'll agree that mounted units do pretty well, particularly since they can move after attacking. Oscar, Kerian, every falcoknight: all pretty amazing.

Not using Titania was pure reflex of not using pre-promotes.

EDIT: Looking around at various opinions on the web, I'm really bad at FE. Don't follow my advice XD

FE9 and FE13 tie for most useless archers (in a game released worldwide)
Rolf is absolute garbage, Shinon disappears quickly and comes back shit, Virion sucks, and Noire wants a reclass ASAP

Path of Radiance in particular is a mountfest, all the best units are Paladins (pretty much every Paladin except Geoffrey), Falcoknights (both of them), or Wyvern Lords (Jill, not so much Haar, but he makes up for it in Radiant Dawn)

Wait, what? I don't even...

You must have been very RNG cursed. Rolf was one of my best units in FE9 and 10. He had my second most kills in FE9 and my most kills in FE10.

Wait, what? I don't even...

You must have been very RNG cursed. Rolf was one of my best units in FE9 and 10. He had my second most kills in FE9 and my most kills in FE10.

No
level 1 archer that joins late, just because you choose to baby him doesn't make him not suck

and besides there is absolutely no reason to use Rolf over Shinon in FE10 for anything other than personal preference

No
level 1 archer that joins late, just because you choose to baby him doesn't make him not suck

Hm? Chapter 9 isn't exactly late...

And often the best characters in FE are the ones that you have to baby a bit at first. That doesn't make them intrinsically bad, it just means it takes a bit more work to make them useful. That's an intentional design choice, as far as I can tell.

I don't mind if you don't like him or choose not to use him, but saying that he's a bad unit, end of story, doesn't make sense to me.

Hm? Chapter 9 isn't exactly late...

And often the best characters in FE are the ones that you have to baby a bit at first. That doesn't make them intrinsically bad, it just means it takes a bit more work to make them useful. That's an intentional design choice, as far as I can tell.

I don't mind if you don't like him or choose not to use him, but saying that he's a bad unit, end of story, doesn't make sense to me.

no, the best units in FE are almost always the prepromotes (Marcus, Seth, Titania)
well, unless you're the earlygame pegasus knight or Avatar, in which case fuck the rules and be the best anyway

and protip: archers are always not the best, and the only decent Snipers are the prepromotes anyway (Innes, FE10 Shinon, some FE6 snipers, etc)

no, the best units in FE are almost always the prepromotes (Marcus, Seth, Titania)
well, unless you're the earlygame pegasus knight or Avatar, in which case fuck the rules and be the best anyway

and protip: archers are always not the best

I think my problem is that I came into the conversation late and didn't read everything that was said before. I'm not implying that Rolf is the best unit in either game, merely that he's a GOOD unit, and that I personally found him very useful.

What I was arguing against is the notion that Rolf is "absolute garbage", and not that Rolf is "the best unit in the game".

Sorry if I misunderstood the conversation.

units worse than Rolf in FE9 that show up before Ike's promotion:

(yup it's an empty list)
he's not even good AFTER spending all that time babying him due to lolarcher syndrome, so really he even makes Donnel look good

(yup it's an empty list)
he's not even good AFTER spending all that time babying him due to lolarcher syndrome, so really he even makes Donnel look good

What are you basing that off of? Growth rates?

Lunar15

I really would love to replay PoR. I didn't really put much thought into playing well my first time around, just went with who I thought was cool and who I wanted on my roster. Never really went back and played through it trying to do the best I could.

It's just so tough that it's on console. PoR and RD two of my favorite FE's, but FE is so much more replayable on a handheld for some reason.

What are you basing that off of? Growth rates?

everything, including general usability
think about how much Rolf can do at base level, then realize even if he's all maxed out, he's still doing less than every other unit out there (except Shinon I guess lol)

there's a reason why archers are considered the worst class

Yay! Just got Radiant Dawn in the mail. I remember asking for this game for Christmas in 2008 but my parents got me Twilight Princess instead. I even spend hours grinding levels of all my favorite characters in PoR weeks before Christmas, getting ready for it. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed with my present that year :p

After that, I kinda lost interest in video games for a while, until I decided to pick up Awakening a few weeks ago, and now I'm fully back in the train. I can't wait to start playing RD, and hopefully my past self can finally stop crying over the disappointment of getting my least favorite Zelda game as a present.

make sure to actually use the Dawn Brigade :p
or just use speedrun strats and give Jill everything

Azuran

Banned
Yay! Just got Radiant Dawn in the mail. I remember asking for this game for Christmas in 2008 but my parents got me Twilight Princess instead. I even spend hours grinding levels of all my favorite characters in PoR weeks before Christmas, getting ready for it. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed with my present that year :p

After that, I kinda lost interest in video games for a while, until I decided to pick up Awakening a few weeks ago, and now I'm fully back in the train. I can't wait to start playing RD, and hopefully my past self can finally stop crying over the disappointment of getting my least favorite Zelda game as a present.

Levyne

Banned

and protip: archers are always not the best, and the only decent Snipers are the prepromotes anyway (Innes, FE10 Shinon, some FE6 snipers, etc)

I understand Seth and Titania due to the ease of use factor, but Marcus?

I understand Seth and Titania due to the ease of use factor, but Marcus?

Marcus is worse than Seth/Titania, but his stats are still more than enough to last through most of the game (seriously have you seen HHM stats, they're actually a joke)

actually, let's try to compile a top 5 list for each game released worldwide, with only combat units because to hell with debating how useful Rafiel's singing/Lena's warping/etc. is relative to the cast
(highest difficulty for every game, obviously)
FE7
1. Marcus

candidates: Florina, Sain, Kent, Pent, Harken, Fiora?

FE8
1. Seth

candidates: Franz, Vanessa, Tana, Gerik, Duessel, Ephraim (only on his route)

FE9

candidates: Titania, Marcia (these are definitely 1 and 2), Jill, Oscar, Kieran, Tanith, Boyd?, Ike?

FE10
1. Haar

candidates: Jill, Ike, Titania, Sothe, Volug

FE11
1. Caeda

candidates: Barst, Cain, Abel, Hardin, Ogma, Athena? (I give up, this game is shit, warpskip w/ Caeda all day every day)

FE13
1. Avatar

candidates: Frederick, Cordelia, Sumia, Panne, Lucina, Morgan, Chrom? (certainly wins best pairup bot)

Levyne

Banned
Hmm. I suppose that's quite a way to look at it. Rather than "Is Marcus better than an equally leveled starting cavalier" but rather "is he good enough to beat the game with", then yeah. I could see that.

Though typically I find that starting Cavaliers have enough availability that I typically just pick one.

Though obviously availability isn't everything. After a few run throughs, I never pick Erk over Pent anymore. He once capped out at 16 magic for me :x

CSX

Hmm. I suppose that's quite a way to look at it. Rather than "Is Marcus better than an equally leveled starting cavalier" but rather "is he good enough to beat the game with", then yeah. I could see that.

Though typically I find that starting Cavaliers have enough availability that I typically just pick one.

Though obviously availability isn't everything. After a few run throughs, I never pick Erk over Pent anymore. He once capped out at 16 magic for me :x

Marcus is definitely good enough to beat the game with. Defintely would be the worst character you bring in though. Source : My first ever playthrough of FE

I had the same problem with Erk on another playthrough, He was level 20/20 too. Pissed me off from further using him lol

(yup it's an empty list)

Ilyana: Shaky stats and shaky growth. Only real virtue is that she attacks with magic.But she's probably going to get slowed down by any tome expect wind and could miss due to thunder's shaky accuracy.

Sothe: Only good utility as a thief. Burns through too much exp thanks to Blossom and doesn't even promote and you already have Volke for all your thieving needs.

Astrid: Starts at level 1, just like Rolf, just comes 3 chapters afterwards. Even with Paragon and Canto, you'll basically be babying her just like how you would with Rolf earlier.

Makalov: Pretty average stats. While certainly not terrible, he comes pretty late, suffers from having the next map ruin his movement (desert) and pretty outclassed by every other cavalier you have by then.

Devdan: Slow and pretty poor base defense. I guessssss he isn't completely terrible but his stats don't impress when you first get him.

Ilyana: Shaky stats and shaky growth. Only real virtue is that she attacks with magic.But she's probably going to get slowed down by any tome expect wind and could miss due to thunder's shaky accuracy.

Sothe: Only good utility as a thief. Burns through too much exp thanks to Blossom and doesn't even promote and you already have Volke for all your thieving needs.

Astrid: Starts at level 1, just like Rolf, just comes 3 chapters afterwards. Even with Paragon and Canto, you'll basically be babying her just like how you would with Rolf earlier.

Makalov: Pretty average stats. While certainly not terrible, he comes pretty late, suffers from having the next map ruin his movement (desert) and pretty outclassed by every other cavalier you have by then.

Devdan: Slow and pretty poor base defense. I guessssss he isn't completely terrible but his stats don't impress when you first get him.

Ilyana: siege tomes automatically make her better than Rolf (edit: hold up, Soren's the one with strength issues, not Ilyana)
Sothe: at least he covers thief duty if Volke isn't enough for some reason (though I guess you could argue Rolf is better, who cares)
Astrid/Makalov: ARE YOU SERIOUS, they're PALADINS, they have an extremely high payoff unlike Rolf
Devdan: prepromote, he sucks but at least doesn't require any effort

meanwhile, you put a bunch of effort into Rolf and he still sucks

Ilyana: siege tomes automatically make her better than Rolf
Sothe: at least he covers thief duty if Volke isn't enough for some reason (though I guess you could argue Rolf is better, who cares)
Astrid/Makalov: ARE YOU SERIOUS, they're PALADINS, they have an extremely high payoff unlike Rolf
Devdan: prepromote, he sucks but at least doesn't require any effort

meanwhile, you put a bunch of effort into Rolf and he still sucks

But I'm listing characters who are worse/same as Rolf that appear before Ike's promotion in FE9.

Not one bit about endgame, how great they are using weapons only after throwing a bunch of exp into them. As in getting a character, giving them a few levels and seeing how they preform in the upcoming chapters after they come and deciding to keep or drop them.

Not to keep up with whatever standards your tier list has.

EDIT: Ilyana starts with 1 magic. Thunder tome has 3 weight. Her speed growth is pretty abysmal at 30%. She'll fare slightly better than Soren since she has a 25% growth in strength, but at the same time Soren's speed will always be higher and wind tomes will always be lighter than thunder tomes.

But I'm listing characters who are worse/same as Rolf that appear before Ike's promotion in FE9.

Not one bit about endgame, how great they are using weapons only after throwing a bunch of exp into them. As in getting a character, giving them a few levels and seeing how they preform in the upcoming chapters after they come and deciding to keep or drop them.

Not to keep up with whatever standards your tier list has.

look buddy
even if Rolf joined as a level 20 sniper with max stats, he'd still only be capable of killing one enemy+whatever comes his way from 2-range

of course, Rolf does not join anywhere that level, and "a few levels" is not going to help him against the likes of, well, pretty much everyone else besides the healers and Sothe

edit: Soren has a 5% strength growth, check your facts

edit: Soren has a 5% strength growth, check your facts

Ilyana will average 4.5 strength at level 20 mage and 13.2 speed.

Soren will average 0.9 strength at level 20 mage and 15.6 speed.

Ilyana can use Thunder with no speed lost. (13 speed)

Soren can use Wind with a speed lost of 1. (15 speed)

Ilyana can use Elthunder with a speed lost of 2. (11 speed)

Soren can use Elwind with a speed lost of 2. (13 speed)

Soren will always be more accurate due to having higher skill and wind magic having higher base hit. Even with Soren's weaker strength growth, he will on average double more times than Ilyana.

Ilyana will average 4.5 strength at level 20 mage and 13.2 speed.

Soren will average 0.9 strength at level 20 mage and 15.6 speed.

Ilyana can use Thunder with no speed lost. (13 speed)

Soren can use Wind with a speed lost of 1. (15 speed)

Ilyana can use Elthunder with a speed lost of 2. (11 speed)

Soren can use Elwind with a speed lost of 2. (13 speed)

Soren will always be more accurate due to having higher skill and wind magic having higher base hit. Even with Soren's weaker strength growth, he will on average double more times than Ilyana.

yes, Soren is better than Ilyana
.....your point?

Gambit

To piggyback off of Levyne's remarks, [/I]

I'm no expert at these games, I don't read up on stat growths and stuff, just going off my couple of playthroughs.

Thank you for your comments. That's good enough for me. I just don't want to actively use "bad" units. They don't necessarily have to be THE BEST. Story-relevance > best stats

WHAT?
lies

Thank you and the other commenters as well. I think for now I know who I'll use mostly. I just got my own base yesterday and once again enjoyed the game a lot. Of course, at this point I have not had to choose my own party.

I have also read that at some point in the game I have to decide which characters I want to join. Any preferences?

Bearing in mind that I want to use the file for Radiant Dawn as well. I've already heard I should have Soren and Ike A-Support, for example.

Frosteey

Neo Member
Ike and Soren is all that really matters probably.

There's character choice(s) but it's somewhat (very) inconsequential.

Timing and details:
Literally is only for the last/second to last chapter. Choice between two characters in second to last chapter is conditional based on something you do in the chapter before, the "better" condition gives you a better unit and an extra base conversation. Other choice pretty much does not matter whatsoever.

There is one thing that is especially easy to miss in the desert chapter but you should just be looking up a map for that anyway.

Levyne

Banned
I think the only other one that matters more than the base bonus for having a previous A support is Boyd-Mist.

Lunar15

I really liked the Ike-Soren relationship in PoR and RD. I know people have all sorts of theories about what's really going on there, but I'm not really concerned with that.

The fact is, it's a well written dynamic that isn't really present in any of the other FE's I've played. The two characters are wildly different but play well off each other and have a nice backstory that unfolds throughout the plot without consuming it. Soren himself is a character that should by all means be kind of bad, with his sour demeanor and rough attitude, but really he ends up being a really fun character to contrast against people. I particularly liked the running gag with him and Skrimir in RD.

I just really like the cast of the Tellius games. I can't say for sure if they're better written than anyone in any of the other games, but I think the base conversations helped them stay relevant while also giving them more connections to Ike. In most FE games, it feels like you have two stories: The Lords and their quest, and then the side stories of your characters. The two rarely intersect. The base conversations helped Ike to constantly connect with everyone in his army, which made him and his army more likeable.

Gambit

Ike and Soren is all that really matters probably.

There's character choice(s) but it's somewhat (very) inconsequential.

Timing and details:
Literally is only for the last/second to last chapter. Choice between two characters in second to last chapter is conditional based on something you do in the chapter before, the "better" condition gives you a better unit and an extra base conversation. Other choice pretty much does not matter whatsoever.

There is one thing that is especially easy to miss in the desert chapter but you should just be looking up a map for that anyway.

Thank you. So far, I am particualrly fond of the dynamic between Ike and Soren anyway, so it won't be a problem to have them support each other.
Also, I will definitely make sure to get the better unit. I have to! haha

I really liked the Ike-Soren relationship in PoR and RD. I know people have all sorts of theories about what's really going on there, but I'm not really concerned with that.

The fact is, it's a well written dynamic that isn't really present in any of the other FE's I've played. The two characters are wildly different but play well off each other and have a nice backstory that unfolds throughout the plot without consuming it. Soren himself is a character that should by all means be kind of bad, with his sour demeanor and rough attitude, but really he ends up being a really fun character to contrast against people. I particularly liked the running gag with him and Skrimir in RD.

I just really like the cast of the Tellius games. I can't say for sure if they're better written than anyone in any of the other games, but I think the base conversations helped them stay relevant while also giving them more connections to Ike. In most FE games, it feels like you have two stories: The Lords and their quest, and then the side stories of your characters. The two rarely intersect. The base conversations helped Ike to constantly connect with everyone in his army, which made him and his army more likeable.

From what I have played till now (breaking people out of prison is my current mission), I already notice two differences to Awakening. I love the increased availability of support conversations in Awakening, because I always grow so fond of the characters and want to hear of their personal side-stories. So I prefer that to PoR's more limited options.

Having said that, PoR does a MUCH better job of keeping all the characters relevant to the main story. Atm it feels everyone in my party contributes to the greater goal.
I love it.

I think the only other one that matters more than the base bonus for having a previous A support is Boyd-Mist.

Thanks. I thought, if anything, Rolf-Mist would make a difference. Will work towards it now.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your comments. It makes playing the game even more enjoyable.

Now, on to my next mission and my decision: stealth or no stealth.

Lunar15

From what I have played till now (breaking people out of prison is my current mission), I already notice two differences to Awakening. I love the increased availability of support conversations in Awakening, because I always grow so fond of the characters and want to hear of their personal side-stories. So I prefer that to PoR's more limited options.

I actually agree with this. Awakening's support convos were great, and I think they need to need to keep them that accessible in all future games.

The thing with PoR is that until that point, support convos were even LESS accessible. PoR did a lot more to bring them to the spotlight, which was nice. But yeah, awakening is the gold standard, in my opinion. Shame it lacks the base convos.

Lunar15

Awakening is ruining this series with shipping, they said

:p

No, no, Awakening is ruining everything with waifus! Shipping already ruined the series much earlier, duh.

NPC relationships = shipping

Player relationships with a character = waifus.

C'MON GUYS GET YOUR DATING GAME LINGO STRAIGHT.

Top Bottom