• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Chrom

Regarding the alleged PV, I'd think it'd be for FE Mobile since the game's supposed to release in the fall, so learning new information about it over the summer, including a PV (basically a trailer), would make the most sense to me.

Hehe, I remember the Kozaki AMA. Although I was kind of late to the party so I don't think my question got asked XD

I do think there's a sizable FE/Cipher audience on Reddit, so having an AMA over there isn't a bad idea at all.

Our Cipher editor on SF actually frequents the FE sub and posts Cipher stuff there, so I could ask for her opinion as well.

Oh, I'd be interested hear Kirie's opinion about it if you do ask her. I'm aware that she does frequent both communities and I'd imagine she may lean more towards the Reddit AMA idea.

Regarding the alleged PV, I'd think it'd be for FE Mobile since the game's supposed to release in the fall, so learning new information about it over the summer, including a PV (basically a trailer), would make the most sense to me.

Yeah it probably does.

inb4 it's a troll and it's for some completely unrelated anime

Draxal

Main reason I suggested SF over Reddit, is that Kozaki was pretty well known at the time due to Awakening and NMH. I don't think Mayo is nearly as well known.

Chrom

Just a heads up that I just shot Mayo an email with the Reddit AMA proposal. Not sure when to expect a reply, but I have a good feeling we may hear something sooner or later.

Just a heads up that I just shot Mayo an email with the Reddit AMA proposal. Not sure when to expect a reply, but I have a good feeling we may hear something sooner or later.

Too bad we won't be able to see the AMA under the wave of "If your favorite character had/did/was x what would they do" threads /s

Renewed

Chrom

Oh for a moment I thought this was Lackey but nevermind. Thanks

Yeah, this is an actual dedicated simulator. You still have to manually do things by hand, but it works great from my experience and seems to be a much better alternative than Lackey. I think this has a lot of potential.

Chrom

40hara's Micaiah, Yune, and Sanaki from Twitter.

CmDDIEYUYAASvE5.jpg
CmDDOkpVAAMddAa.jpg
CmDDKpcUsAEQn4E.jpg

Chrom

Mayo got back to me, although not through the email.

They're very pleased with the proposal and seem totally for it, but they need more time to follow up with the email because they aren't allowed to do so without their client's permission first (presumably Nintendo/Intelligent Systems). Makes sense as to why that'd be the case. Here's hoping.

Isn't that kinda of a tradition? Eliwood and Durandal being a big one, but there's alot of examples.

Maybe? That shouldn't be a thing anyway, considering we're talking about a weapon she starts with immediately rather than one received at the end of the game.

Chrom

Been playing the TCG using FECipherVit and I have to say the game is a lot of fun to play with another person. Won my first duel last night using a Chrom deck I built!

Draxal

He's kinda not good in the game, don't know what the current meta is like but as of last set it was pretty much Fem Kamui, Marth, Selkie, with some Ranulfs.

Golnei

Speaking of which, I've never really gotten over how much I dislike Ranulf's design. I like him as a character just fine, but his whole costume and eye/hair colour combination is disgusting. It's a shame, since the laguz designs got things right more often than not.

They got Arthur in there, not really many baraish characters overall.

With a few exceptions, they weren't really in the main cast, no. Opening it up to captureable units gives you Tarba, Kumagera, Zhara, Daichi and the regrettably recurring bandit twins - but I guess it's not too likely that one-off bosses would get too much fan attention.

looking at hard mode stats, no lol

hell i'm surprised she doesn't get doubled by any of them at this point, but having 43 attack doesn't mean much if you can't double and enemies have a res stat

Why are the Tellius games the only ones where enemies have a res stat? (particularly Radiant Dawn)

Top Bottom