• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

rip wallet
38.jpg

28.jpg
edit:
also elise nendo is modelled

Renewed

Nothing wrong there, nope

So we gonna see anything at Wonder Fes? I dunno if the Elise nendo will have a prototype or maybe there'll be something new? A scale figure? Shit Cordelia wasn't even that long ago.

Speak of the devil... thanks kuro

CazTGG

Eh, might have just been a bad model, but the Marth Nendoroid I got wasn't exactly impressive so I don't have high hopes for these new ones. The attention to detail is nice, but arms kept falling off by the joint whenever I tried to pose it, the Falchion refused to stay attached whatsoever and the hands that could hold the various swords were far too tight on the grip (the shield-wielding ones were fine, not to mention that getting it to stand without...the stand was a pain. Might get the figma but I don't think i'll be picking up the nendoroids in the future, not at the moment at least.

seems high chance Camilla is from IntSys and not other companies. i wonder if this means more FE figs are made in house later in the future
Eh, might have just been a bad model, but the Marth Nendoroid I got wasn't exactly impressive so I don't have high hopes for these new ones. The attention to detail is nice, but arms kept falling off by the joint whenever I tried to pose it, the Falchion refused to stay attached whatsoever and the hands that could hold the various swords were far too tight on the grip (the shield-wielding ones were fine, not to mention that getting it to stand without...the stand was a pain. Might get the figma but I don't think i'll be picking up the nendoroids in the future, not at the moment at least.

is Marth your 1st nendo?

Draxal

seems high chance Camilla is from IntSys and not other companies. i wonder if this means more FE figs are made in house later in the future

is Marth your 1st nendo?

Well I think they have to do it as a partnership with somebody, really hard to manufacture inhouse.

Elise better have a horse.

Kinda bummed that Lucina doesn't have a nendo as well.

Well I think they have to do it as a partnership with somebody, really hard to manufacture inhouse.

If it's under partnership with other companies, that said company logo definitely will be on the display card. hopefully they'll tell more about this, at least via twitter *cough* FireEmblemJP *cough*
as for Elise, hopefully it isn't Super Movable like Marth & Sheeda (looking at prototype pic, seems it's normal nendo)

i guess no one except me voted for Lucina nendo during last wonfes!

spiritfox

Just borrow Caeda's Pegasus.

I want a Selkie figure but no one is gonna make that.

PK Gaming

It's kind of cool how IS basically decided to pander to anime trash like me

I mean 2 Lady!Corrin figures?

JnU9XIs.gif

I'm feeling preeeeeeetty great right now

Draxal

If it's under partnership with other companies, that said company logo definitely will be on the display card. hopefully they'll tell more about this, at least via twitter *cough* FireEmblemJP *cough*
as for Elise, hopefully it isn't Super Movable like Marth & Sheeda (looking at prototype pic, seems it's normal nendo)

You getting the freedom ship girl nendo?

I'm really curious where they go with the Camilla figure, Fire Emblem was always the most otakubait of Nintendo's IPS, might as well roll with it.

Lucina fans don't do anything except lurk obviously :p

You getting the freedom ship girl nendo?

I'm really curious where they go with the Camilla figure, Fire Emblem was always the most otakubait of Nintendo's IPS, might as well roll with it.
don't think so. my kanmusu quota is filled by the [URL="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoGQNkQWgAEFiDF.jpg:eek:rig"]greatest k2 kanmusu[/URL]
I think they'll do all royalties first, then lords which is obviously Marth and not-Marth while forgetting that FE4-10 exist for few years
Is it just me, or is like, her face really small?
probably because of the angle?
but obviously they don't care about her face when making this
Lucina fans don't do anything except lurk obviously :p
yeah I should go back to lurking mode while waiting for that promised fire emblem mobage to launch

so how many Elise nendos are you buying

Fifty-one or two.

They've barely supported the Roy Amiibo... They don't seem to be putting much effort for the newest releases. Not even a Mario Maker sprite.

Huh. Didn't know that.

Is it just me, or is like, her face really small?

Took me a while to remember she has a forehead. <.< Otherwise, no, she's fine, I think.

L95

Took me a while to remember she has a forehead. <.< Otherwise, no, she's fine, I think.

If anything I was thinking her forehead was too big and the rest of her facial features were pushed down too much, but looking at the picture on SF I don't see the issue there so I guess I was looking at the image wrong.

SdVp8ES.png

Oh, and Serenes says this is by the company that made the Chrom Chara forme

If anything I was thinking her forehead was too big and the rest of her facial features were pushed down too much, but looking at the picture on SF I don't see the issue there so I guess I was looking at the image wrong.

SdVp8ES.png

Oh, and Serenes says this is by the company that made the Chrom Chara forme

aveyn got that wrong. monolith is the sculptor, not the company

Lunar15

Two localization touches in #FE that I appreciated:

Cain yelling to Touma "Together, we ride!" before taking him to his audition

Touma getting a performa called "Fight For My Friends"

Amended the article to the best of my knowledge, but TBH I get super confused about who's designing or sculpturing or manufacturing what.

Monolith apparently sculpted Camilla and Chrom, but it was empty that published/sold/branded Chrom. Dunno which company has signed up for Camilla.

I'll take anything Sakura.

Draxal

Amended the article to the best of my knowledge, but TBH I get super confused about who's designing or sculpturing or manufacturing what.

Monolith apparently sculpted Camilla and Chrom, but it was empty that published/sold/branded Chrom. Dunno which company has signed up for Camilla.

Sakura or Elise
Tocs version
; which one do you choose?

honestly I thought monolith is someone's nickname before this lol
considering there's only IntSys logo on info card & lack of "licensed by Nintendo", pretty much it's handled by them & not contracting with other company.
i guess the easiest way to know the exact detail is to wait until the box packaging exist since there'll definitely be info printed on it
obviously there'll be magazine scans somewhere near release that contains the info, or who knows IntSys decided to update FE world website with figure sections

Instinct because Owain is their leader.

seems Owain decided to increase his chuuni level and became pokemon team leader instead of sticking to wars

CSX

Guessing US is never getting the festival dlcs for fates :\

btw Vincent, just wondering if you remember an old mod on serenes called Althares?

i wanna say that was the username he went by during that time. He's a childhood friend of mine who I got into Fire Emblem. I just recently found out that it grew into him becoming a big member and eventual mod of serenesforest and also was a member of FESS. He was also working on a third tier mod/romhack of FE7 back then as well. He told me he had you on AIM lol

EDIT: forgot to add this was about 10 years ago

Guessing US is never getting the festival dlcs for fates :\

btw Vincent, just wondering if you remember an old mod on serenes called Althares?

i wanna say that was the username he went by during that time. He's a childhood friend of mine who I got into Fire Emblem. I just recently found out that it grew into him becoming a big member and eventual mod of serenesforest and also was a member of FESS. He was also working on a third tier mod/romhack of FE7 back then as well. He told me he had you on AIM lol

EDIT: forgot to add this was about 10 years ago

Hmm, I don't quite remember that username. A quick Google searching just leads me to Blazer's The Last Promise hack, where Althares is one of the playable characters.

I'd check my AIM, but I haven't logged into it for... about 10 years XD

I have a few, vague ideas about who it could be, but nothing concrete ^^

I think the festival DLCs are still coming. Maybe start to panic if they're not announced by the end of August?

Draxal

CoLnsBnVMAE6fd8.jpg

Cipher Sleeves for Series 6.

Is Rachesis/Lachese the original imouto of the series?

<--- waiting for somebody to correct me about Gaiden.

Top Bottom