• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Chrom

Today's card: Gunter!

CsYSXfZUEAA3hyA.png

Chrom

Promo Card Pack Vol. 6 cards have been revealed.

From left to right: Arden, Charlotte, Deirdre, Ayra, Leo, Felicia

P06-003PR_SAMPLE.png
P06-004PR_SAMPLE.png
P06-005PR_SAMPLE.png

P06-006PR_SAMPLE.png
P06-007PR_SAMPLE.png
P06-008PR_SAMPLE.png

Is it just me or are Evil Gunter's arms a little thin?
Dear God, Charlotte's face. D:
I misread Rod Knight as Lord Knight. <.<
So that's why Sigurd can't heal...
And wow, Beach Leo looks out of place next to Maid Elise and King Xander.
>:[
Yes, I agree Elise looks out of place. >.> She's out of place as a character, really, but I love her all the same~

Draxal

Um Leo's Sr was posted on the previous page, beach Leo isn't part of that set it's a promo card like beach elise was a while back.

Um Leo's Sr was posted on the previous page, beach Leo isn't part of that set it's a promo card like beach elise was a while back.

I know. I hoped the part where I agreed that Maid Elise looked out of place next to not-Beach Leo and King Xander who -are- part of a set would hint at that. >.>

PK Gaming

I was just thinking about how someone in the development team went.

"Yes, this is an acceptable enemy to throw at you in chapter 7 of Hard Mode"

"Actually scratch that. 3 of these enemies (2 of which immediately charge at you) are acceptable."

It's like a punchline to the practical joke that is FE6 HM I love it.

"Actually scratch that. 3 of these enemies (2 of which immediately charge at you) are acceptable."

FE12lunaticenemies.jpg

I think FE6 HM best illustrates why jeigans are good and growth units are bad, since the relentlessly nasty units mean Marcus has to do heavy lifting for so long.

Chrom

Just a friendly reminder that the Happy Price Selection (aka Nintendo Selects) edition of Fire Emblem Awakening recently released in Japan, so you can find the game at a lower price at retailers as well as on the Nintendo eShop. Unfortunately the game has yet to see a Nintendo Selects release elsewhere in the world, but it may happen in the future given the age and popularity of the game.

Also, the Fire Emblem Fates drama CDs will be out in a few days. Is anyone else looking forward to their release next week?

Renewed

The only My Nintendo 30% discount I remember seeing was for FE7 on Wii U VC. I bet FE8 was up there too and I missed it.

I'm gonna hold off on merch for a while, since work is over for me and I need to transition.

Chrom

Yeah, I remember that Awakening did see a discount offer on the North American My Nintendo, but that expired some time ago. The FE7 one should still be up though. I don't believe FE8 has made any appearance. Can't comment on how My Nintendo handled any FE related rewards on the service for other regions.

Chrom

There's an ongoing AMA topic on Serenes Forest with one of female Corrin's voice actresses, Marcella Lentz-Pope.

The upcoming issue of Nintendo Dream magazine (the one with the Sigurd promo), will also include an interview about the Fates drama CDs, if anyone wants to learn more about them.

Chrom

That's actually Nintendo Dream, Dengeki got Ayra.

Thanks for the reminder. I already knew that, but I mixed up the two names as I was posting. I had wanted to say that I went to look for anything from Dengeki Nintendo to see if they posted Ayra anywhere, but to no avail.

MAN...

Is there artbooks with the cards arts? I would nice to have since these cards are forever in Japan :\

This remind's me that I need to finish Fates Revelations rote.

there are like 5 or 7 artbooks for the cipher cards

they are pretty small actually, been comiket and cipher events exclusive and don't feature all the art in a set

not really all that worth to get it, even though the art's real nice

hopefully someday, they'll release a full fledged artbook

Top Bottom