• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

The Cipher artbooks that exist are nice as collectibles, but crappy if you're expecting any substance. They are literally just a dozen or so pages of the popular arts, with tiny galleries of the rest.

I'll hopeful they'll release a more comprehensive artbook, but I would never expect all the arts, since presumably they want you to buy the actual cards ^^

Chrom

Today's cards: Flora and Felicia!

CtQ9IgNUIAARR2n.png

Draxal

I love how Charlotte is such a wink wink nod nod at everybody pairing her with Xander (she can work well with series 2 Leo but not series 6 Leo).

Genealogy is still my favorite game (legacy reasons); so I'm in love with this set.

The Sigurd/Seliph interactions with each other's cards, make me wish they push the Chrom/Lucina and Eliwood/Roy interactions harder.

Chrom

I just realized that Seliph's illustrated by Senri Kita. No wonder it looks so nice.

Been thinking about deck building recently and I'm pretty sure I want to include Charlotte SR in what I have in mind. Still curious what her new cost 1 will do.

I'm not sure what the meta is like atm, but it shouldn't be that bad. The most expensive cards are waifu (Lilina) cards that aren't that great.

I'm sure some of the "waifu" cards have to be good. and extra expensive if they're actually of a popular character

Draxal

I'm sure some of the "waifu" cards have to be good. and extra expensive if they're actually of a popular character

Original Elise was pretty expensive and good, but a support character. Hoshido Female Kamui was really strong and expensive. Original SR Caeda is really really strong, and used in red decks which consistently do well. Basically, all SR flyers (Caeda, Cordelia, Camilla, Elincia) are pretty expensive as they don't suck that much.

Some of the strong meta cards (Ranulf, Nowi, and Selkie, Elincia(queen version) are rare, so while a lot more expensive than other rares, aren't that expensive overall, but like I said, I don't know what current meta is right now. I'd guess Marth decks still dominate, and they're not super expensive to build.

why am I not surprised Lucina is one

IIRC, Lucina isn't that great, it's just alot of blue cards support cards are good in general (flyers and nowi).

Renewed

Well the nice about this series is that they give Fates characters the alt. promotion. But I don't have the money for all of the possible series. Woooo

I'm currently just starting my first FE game, Awakening and had the game running and my freshly charged New 3DS closed while unplugged overnight. I wake up this morning and it's one bar. I plug it in while the game is still running and the 3DS is closed and after two hours it hasn't gained one bar of charge. I turn everything off and keep it plugged and after an hour I have three of the four bars already lit up. Does this game suck that much power from the 3DS or has anyone experienced this with FE:Awakening?

Also, should I be playing with the forever dead mode on or off? How do you guys play FE?

I'm currently just starting my first FE game, Awakening and had the game running and my freshly charged New 3DS closed while unplugged overnight. I wake up this morning and it's one bar. I plug it in while the game is still running and the 3DS is closed and after two hours it hasn't gained one bar of charge. I turn everything off and keep it plugged and after an hour I have three of the four bars already lit up. Does this game suck that much power from the 3DS or has anyone experienced this with FE:Awakening?

Also, should I be playing with the forever dead mode on or off? How do you guys play FE?

...that's weird, I don't think Awakening drains that much battery lol

most of us play classic mode :p

Renewed

I didn't experience any problem like that on my new 3DS. If I do leave a game on overnight, I come back to like a 50%. The only game that's drained my battery on idle mode is Hatsune Miku Project Mirai with the music player lol

I always tend to play Classic mode on Awakening/Fates. I'd use Casual for grinding if I wanted to do that.

I didn't experience any problem like that on my new 3DS. If I do leave a game on overnight, I come back to like a 50%. The only game that's drained my battery on idle mode is Hatsune Miku Project Mirai with the music player lol

I always tend to play Classic mode on Awakening/Fates. I'd use Casual for grinding if I wanted to do that.

Oh so you can switch back and fourth?

Chrom

I meant for Fates, sorry. I don't remember if Awakening has the difficulty/mode switch there.

Nah, it doesn't. In Awakening you have to stick with what you choose, but Fates lets you make a permanent choice to turn it down at any point.

Top Bottom