• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Chrom

BUYT9TV.png

go

mine

Moonlight

Banned
Keeping expectations super low. Tons and tons of 3DS characters and maybe Marth and Caeda for the base game.

And ofc crossing my fingers for Anna. She has a better shot of being in this game than Smash.
she's probably just shopkeep

Xbro

I think Tiki is a lock(probably FE13 Tiki).

Ike is definitely a lock, with Soren the most likely other Tellius character.

Hector would probably be in for variety, Lyn would be in because...well, she's Lyn.

Ludicrous prediction: As shameless advertising and due to being designed by Kozaki, Travis Touchdown shows up as a guest character. His scenario will play out just like one of his Japanese anime, except he starts with a god-damned lightsaber instead of a cellphone -- and it's rechargeable!

spiritfox

Ludicrous prediction: As shameless advertising and due to being designed by Kozaki, Travis Touchdown shows up as a guest character. His scenario will play out just like one of his Japanese anime, except he starts with a god-damned lightsaber instead of a cellphone -- and it's rechargeable!

Only if we get the Pokemon Go leaders too.

Golnei

If we're talking about Kozaki-designed cameos, she must not be forgotten.

Lily-Bergamo-Tae-Ioroi-525x600.jpg

(I hadn't thought about it until now, but at least the bare feet part of her design survived in the end.)

Wonder if she has a chance of being a boss in the next NMH game, if it actually is going to be a sequel using the format of the first two.

*Image*

This is a prediction list btw. Bottom row is mostly a bonus, and it's doubtful the series will be represented that uniformly in practice, but eh I did this for fun

I can kinda see Alm getting. Well, more I just want him in because Dread Fighter Alm looks so cool. lol Personally betting on him, Celica, and Camus Sirius Zeke making it in by the skin of their teeth.

Only if we get the Pokemon Go leaders too.

But we already have Spark in Fire Emblem!

If we're talking about Kozaki-designed cameos, she must not be forgotten.

*Image*

(I hadn't thought about it until now, but at least the bare feet part of her design survived in the end.)

Wonder if she has a chance of being a boss in the next NMH game, if it actually is going to be a sequel using the format of the first two.

Shoeless, exposed thighs, bindings...Huh, she does resemble Corrin in some ways.

Caravan CD Dusk Falls and Eldigan is so godly.

Are you trying to break my already deceased wallet? >___<

Actually, I should be getting that soon. Was gonna pay, but a really kind and generous fan is donating a copy.

Now I don't normally accept donations (I've only had one other thus far--the custom signed Sakura cards), but I am not refusing such a rare and limited item XD

Oh yeah, SF's entire existence is pretty much one huge donation from Jyosua.

Renewed

I'll make a donation in the form of Tic-Tacs.

I can't sit down long enough to think of who I want for Warriors. I'm sure Cordelia isn't in though.

batfax

All I really hope for from Musou is a Thracia character even though it's super unlikely with the preview only showing Fates, Awakening, and the original games. It was my first game in the series.

All I really hope for from Musou is a Thracia character even though it's super unlikely with the preview only showing Fates, Awakening, and the original games. It was my first game in the series.
Thracia is my second favorite game but I can't imagine liking it without playing any others first

Also I started a Birthright Lunatic run on the plane yesterday, curious how easy this will be.

batfax

Thracia is my second favorite game but I can't imagine liking it without playing any others first

I couldn't even read it at the time. I just tried it because I was intrigued by a game listed as "RPG" for SNES releasing in 2000. After some trial and error with the menus I fell in love with it.

Also I started a Birthright Lunatic run on the plane yesterday, curious how easy this will be.

I dunno. I can kinda see first-timers liking...:

• A lord that starts with a pretty bitchin' sword!
  • Some of the best axe users in the series!
  • Finn: A Jagen that starts with a Brave weapon and doesn't have the stats of a Jagen!
  • Stealing! Iron axes on the verge of breaking aren't a problem when you can just steal another one!
  • Pathetic archers being useful through their patheticness!
  • A build stat that grows! Because who likes units stuck on iron forever (or slim *glares at pegasus knights*)?
  • Movement growths! Okay, that's kinda broken if RNG works in your favor, but still!
  • HOLY SHIT! A TROUBADOUR THAT STARTS WITH A SWORD!!

Even after factoring a billion fog of war maps and +10 Def throne bonuses, what I've played of it has it ranking above PoR for me.

Hana with support Silas is actually surprisingly great, probably my best unit right now.

I haven't actual been able to pick Corrin's waifu though, I've done Hana and Kagerou before so I wanted to try someone new but picking things is hard. I guess I'll probably go with Oboro.

Moonlight

Banned
Hana with support Silas is actually surprisingly great, probably my best unit right now.

I haven't actual been able to pick Corrin's waifu though, I've done Hana and Kagerou before so I wanted to try someone new but picking things is hard. I guess I'll probably go with Oboro.
Taking her away from Takumi. You monster.

Taking her away from Takumi. You monster.
oh man I should've have rolled a girl so I could finally have the Bow Knight Takumi of my dreams

man I really fucked that one up

speaking of bow knights, I forgot but what does this thread think of +Mag Bow Knight Corrin for Conquest? Shining Bow combined with Pass, Mov+1, and Kunaibreaker seems really good on paper to me.

oh man I should've have rolled a girl so I could finally have the Bow Knight Takumi of my dreams

man I really fucked that one up

speaking of bow knights, I forgot but what does this thread think of +Mag Bow Knight Corrin for Conquest? Shining Bow combined with Pass, Mov+1, and Kunaibreaker seems really good on paper to me.

Decent so long as you aren't expecting to kill ninjas with a Shining Bow. Think their Res might be a bit much, though I don't have numbers off-hand.
Edit: I forgot Corrin doesn't even get near Ch. 25's ninjas. lol Should be good even against Ch. 17, maybe?

PK Gaming

Reclass Hana into a Cav/GK with the marriage seal and watch her kick all sorts of ass

ew Gaiden

Decent so long as you aren't expecting to kill ninjas with a Shining Bow. Think their Res might be a bit much, though I don't have numbers off-hand.
Edit: I forgot Corrin doesn't even get near Ch. 25's ninjas. lol Should be good even against Ch. 17, maybe?

Camilla can dunk on chapter 25 MNs with a Bolt Axe, Corrin easily can....ignoring the part where Corrin can't fight them anyway.

Time to vote for Elise a million times and spend a million later...*Sigh*

Also, congratulations, L95! Your prayers were answered!

ew Gaiden

Camilla can dunk on chapter 25 MNs with a Bolt Axe, Corrin easily can....ignoring the part where Corrin can't fight them anyway.

Well, I stand corrected then. Bow Knight Corrin should be good.

Top Bottom