• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Decided to buy Shadow Dragon because I can't help myself buying anything Fire Emblem related, plus I never beat the game on the hardest difficultly.

Wow, I really dislike the DS virtual console on Wii U, none of the options work for me. Its all rather uncomfortable. Can't find my DS copy, so I guess I'll deal with it.

so how goes Warp Emblem: Shadow Wing Spear :p

both nendo & figma corrin/kamui on august
201612260257571-400x462.jpg

201612260259241-400x449.jpg
http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-50026.html

edit: omega yato for her figma is gsc store exclusive... ahahahahahaha dammit

Renewed

I know I expressed excitement for both of them a while back, but I'm suddenly not that excited. I know I'll get just one though, shame

PK Gaming

you get her dragon helmethead instead!
meanwhile, not surprised that her figma is barebone in accessory after coming from Lucina. at least there won't be any faceplate problem this time :')

If you pre-order now you get the Omega Yato at GSC...

I did that and it came out to $100 Canadian

:')

I am so glad there's nothing Sakura, or I'd be crying.

That'll be Cipher Sai with the Elise and Sakura promos.

Still need to get the little sisters playmat one day. The day IS sells them online or something >___<

Renewed

Happy New Year! I've lost faith in a Tellius remaster but I guess I should believe. My resolution is to not spend any more on Cipher.

jzbluz

The Tellius games are the only ones I haven't finished, apart from the original 3, so I hope we get them in some capacity for the Switch.

Golnei

Virtual Console would be the safest bet, even if the timeframe for being released (in all regions) would be subject to the usual issues. How they plan on handling Wii games in comparison to Gamecube titles would also be a factor, on any case I doubt they'd be released together.

Hello, friends!

I'm trying to make a point on hitting up Community threads more often and I love Fire Emblem so I figured why not hit it up!

hmmmm...
I was introduced to Fire Emblem a long long time ago on the GBA (7, to be specific), and I ended up borrowing it and I made it all the way to the boss rush chapter and realized I couldn't progress any further because my team was horrible garbage (Marcus led the pack and I promoted units before 20, that kinda stuff). I had so much fun though, and eventually it led me to play a large part of the series!

I've played:
Path of Radiance, Awakening, Binding Blade, Fates: Conquest, Radiant Dawn, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, New Mystery of the Emblem, and Shadow Dragon

(organized from favorite to least favorite!)

By far my favorite part of the series is the support system, which really makes me love the characters. It also makes for some awesome conversation to which characters you S Ranked with others and that's so cool :eek:

Favorite lord is Ike who is just straight up my favorite Nintendo character.
S-Ranked Maribelle in Awakening and Charlotte in Fates: Conquest.
Oh and I beat Tokyo Mirage Sessions recently and thought it was pretty lame. Not sure if that counts.

And that's pretty much the basics! Oh and happy new year!!!

L95

I love trivia that no one cares about, so I feel compelled to mention that FE7 and 8 can make characters wink but it's used literally once in FE7 and like 3 times in 8.

flFu8Ee.png

It's really hard to notice as it plays at the same speed as the normal blink animation anyway... (which is why this screenshot has the text mid-display, the wink is over by the time "uy?" displays)

Renewed

made this out of boredom

C1zi_QkXEAA9oQ6.jpg

FE Mobile is the free space? I'd like for a lot of these things to happen (although I swore I'd save my money from Cipher stuff, lol...)

No idea how much Kozaki has gotten done although we have those materials from different products.

On the subject of oddities (albeit an omission rather than an inclusion), I just noticed that Hinoka x Sakura is the only sibling support in Fates that doesn't grow at a fast rate, at least according to SF. I'm sure it's a mistake, but I chuckled nonetheless.

As for FE in 2017, what are the chances of GBA games on N3DS becoming a thing?

On the subject of oddities (albeit an omission rather than an inclusion), I just noticed that Hinoka x Sakura is the only sibling support in Fates that doesn't grow at a fast rate, at least according to SF. I'm sure it's a mistake, but I chuckled nonetheless.

Oh yeah, that one made me roll my eyes.

Had to quadruple check to make sure I wasn't missing something. But nope, the numbers sit between Leo and Hana and they are more or less identical to Leo's (without the ability to S rank).

Eh, that'd be amazing, but I bet Nintendo is too stubborn because of the Ambassadors thing. Maybe on Switch.

Oh yeah, that one made me roll my eyes.

Had to quadruple check to make sure I wasn't missing something. But nope, the numbers sit between Leo and Hana and they are more or less identical to Leo's (without the ability to S rank).

Eh, that'd be amazing, but I bet Nintendo is too stubborn because of the Ambassadors thing. Maybe on Switch.

>__________>

As for Nintendo not putting GBA games on N3DS VC, it'd be a bit silly of them to not make the entire GBA library not available on N3DS just because they made 10 games free to the few who owned a 3DS pre-price cut.

Erheller

Conquest Chapter 22:

I cleared the entire chapter except for the last pod. I didn't check to see if the archer near the boss had counter.

RIP Corrin

CazTGG

About as likely as the Japanese Fire Emblem games getting a proper localization by NoA/NoE.

Top Bottom