• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Chrom

Checking out the OT thread, I think Shun said he was going to post two OTs for the game? If that's still true, that's news to me.
Why not a third thread for the third path?

Checking out the OT thread, I think Shun said he was going to post two OTs for the game? If that's still true, that's news to me.
Why not a third thread for the third path?

I think I managed to change his mind about this the last time we talked on irc haha

Huh, Figma Lucina has been delayed, again. Amazing lol

oh yeah, delayed to August, lol
CIFXzYsUEAAC2RP.png

Chrom actually will come out before her!

Aizo

Banned
Fire Emblem if is now pre-loaded. I'm ready.
Still wish I could've gotten my hands on a damn special edition.

Xamdou

Just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening! I picked the female Robin and
chose not to sacrifice her at the end. Will the ending be different if she went the sacrifice route?

Draxal

Just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening! I picked the female Robin and
chose not to sacrifice her at the end. Will the ending be different if she went the sacrifice route?

Yes, not a huge change, but it's different.

Anyway, for IF.

What are the guest characters we have so far?

Amiibo:
Robin
Ike
Lucina
Merth 1.0

Cipher DLC:
Masked Lucina: Awakening Starter Pack
Merth 2.0: Shadow Dragon Starter Pack
Pegasus Minerva: Series 1 booster box bonus?

And if we are to put them on our spot pass teams will people be able to select them when they beat them?

L95

I just remembered a bad thing.

I got the 1-4 day shipping, but I also just remembered US customs is a thing, I hope customs doesn't hold it for a week for some reason like some of the other merch I order :/

Aaaagh, now I can't stop thinking about that happening....

I got the 1-4 day shipping, but I also just remembered US customs is a thing, I hope customs doesn't hold it for a week for some reason like some of the other merch I order :/

it's funny reading your posts here and on Serenes at the same time lol

nobody on there from HK and can set their own pace? come on

yami4ct

The randomness of US Customs is the worst. I frequently order figures from Japan and about 20% of the time they get held up by Customs. The rest of the time, they don't even enter it. When they do hit it, it's a guaranteed 1-5 day delay.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Hmm, btw did Shun ever claim the OT in thread dedicated for it? It seems like someone else it there.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450653

Was my fault for not having found his claim with the initial search I had done. Also yeah I told him if he wants to get more experience with doing OTs he might as well do it himself. Works out better anyways as saves me time in my schedule with not having to do one. lol Even more so considering I was near dead for about a week last week which really would have messed things up.

I think I managed to change his mind about this the last time we talked on irc haha

Though it would have made sense, not sure how the mods would have responded though. But for those who wanted to keep the two content separate conversation wise I think it was a good idea.

spiritfox

I wish Dawn of Ruin did better than it did.

edit. Anyway, did they ever explain why the rest of the Bya... Hoshido kids are wearing shoes and have normal ears?

Days of Ruin did so bad that you cannot remember its name. :p

I wish IS would try another Wars again. I'll even take Waifu Wars if it means another game.

Draxal

Days of Ruin did so bad that you cannot remember its name. :p

I wish IS would try another Wars again. I'll even take Waifu Wars if it means another game.

I'm lucky if I get POR (I portmanteau it into POD)/RD names correct, don't throw other game series at me!

Draxal

wait, did Days of Ruin really do that bad? (in the US at least)

Don't think it did that bad in the US (there was a decline from Dual Strike), however don't think it was ever released in Japan until a couple years back due to Dual Strike bombing there. Problem is that I really can't find a good source (not ********) for this.

Top Bottom