• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

The earlier AW games were really fun

Days of Ruin had the best everything

I still think dual strike was the better game, but Days of Ruin undoubtedly had the best campaign in the whole series. It's incredible how much of a improvement it was over dual strike's campaign at the time.

Who knows, maybe Codename Steam's bombing might convince IS to revisit this IP.

obviously NoA shouldn't make their decision based on this, but I wonder which month would give both versions (if they are split, otherwise it probably doesn't matter) the best chance of charting on NPD

What if the reason why we haven't gotten any big leaks yet...is because the game is just that good?

ayyy

lmao

where the fuck are the streams though, seriously?

yami4ct

obviously NoA shouldn't make their decision based on this, but I wonder which month would give both versions (if they are split, otherwise it probably doesn't matter) the best chance of charting on NPD

ayyy

lmao

where the fuck are the streams though, seriously?

Early in the year, February, April and May tend to be pretty clear. March gets a huge pileup and sometimes so does January. It's then usually packed until October with October and December being the clearest months at the end.

Next year is looking insanely packed, though, so they might find it tough to get a good date.

L95

That's interesting, I guess this is a spoiler so I won't say anything.

But it's pretty interesting :x

(there's a chinese stream of the game up as well)

GSR

Play-Asia put out the authorization on my card a few days ago, so I expect it'll ship in a day or two for me.

Aizo

Banned
"お買い上げいただきありがとうございます。配信開始までしばらくお待ちください。"
But... it's midnight. Why?

Edit: I'm all mixed up. It's not until tomorrow. hahaha... dammit.

Draxal

This one Hoshido streamer is getting wrecked. Apparently, the one Nohr streamer is getting completely wrecked in lunatic classic.

Lunatic mode seems easier than in Awakening. Some units can take easily more than 2 hits and the boss doesn't seem to hit really that hard.

And pair up seems mandatory AGAIN...

Draxal

Male Kanna >>>>> female Kanna, male characters are linked to the kids in this game compared to awakening (both shapeshifters being male in first gen).

Yay, datamining already :D

Where ? Serenes forest forums are down D:

Also I like the new class system for My Unit (you can choose you're secondary class when starting a new file) it still leaves some customization options for the players but it isn't as broken as Awakening

Chrom

I'm so upset right now.

Re: Above spoilers:

Literally everyone who won the popularity contests for Harvest Scramble and Hot-Spring Scramble from Awakening returns in some way except for Chrom.

Draxal

I kinda like how the game kinda forces Azura on a male corrin, makes sense as they kinda forced Chrom on fem robin.

I'm so upset right now.

Re: Above spoilers:

Literally everyone who won the popularity contests for Harvest Scramble and Hot-Spring Scramble from Awakening returns in some way except for Chrom.

I'm really expecting him back in a different manner.

that's setting off my antivirus stuff lol

edit: I spy a Galeforce skill icon!

Dark Fliers are in, but apparently it's a usable item.

Top Bottom