• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

McNum

Well, those spoilers answer one question I had concerning amiibo support.

No Roy amiibo support. Was wondering if Roy would be in since Smash DLC characters also get an amiibo.

L95

What the fuck.

Anyone looking at the leaks should know what I am reacting to, was just posted in the SF thread.

Well, those spoilers answer one question I had concerning amiibo support.

No Roy amiibo support. Was wondering if Roy would be in since Smash DLC characters also get an amiibo.

This can be added in an update, i would imagine.

Golnei

Considering how much later the Roy amiibo would come out, it makes sense that it wouldn't be in the base game; if it's supported at all. Though it is faintly possible that it could be patched into the original release and be part of the localised game from the beginning...

NeonZ

I'm so upset right now.

Re: Above spoilers:

Literally everyone who won the popularity contests for Harvest Scramble and Hot-Spring Scramble from Awakening returns in some way except for Chrom.

There's the Dragon's Gate thing, which suggests that aside from the big third route we're also getting a bunch of smaller DLC. Chrom likely will have a DLC chapter there. Although considering the Amiibo, it seems like this means no supports for him.

McNum

What the fuck.

Anyone looking at the leaks should know what I am reacting to, was just posted in the SF thread.
The "armor customization"? Aka "Fire Emblem: Swimsuit Edition"? Yup, it totally went there.
This can be added in an update, i would imagine.

Considering how much later the Roy amiibo would come out, it makes sense that it wouldn't be in the base game; if it's supported at all. Though it is faintly possible that it could be patched into the original release and be part of the localised game from the beginning...

Makes sense, Roy is just a week old in Smash anyway, IS might not have known of Roy getting an amiibo early enough to include him. I hope to see him added later.

Xenoflare

...No

It's like..
Um.

er...

It's a portrait of a particular person, and they... uh...

I've seen the whole pack of it, lots of Awakening peeps. And a fedora lady of generous portions

I over spoiled myself too much, portraits are not enough to trigger reactions from me

McNum

...No

It's like..
Um.

er...

It's a portrait of a particular person, and they... uh...

Garon has a portrait where he is fucking melting
Ah. Um. That's... interesting.

I think I'll try to avoid story spoilers for now. I just want to know in advance if the game has any traps like Chrom's sudden marriage or missable characters before I play the localized version.

L95

I don't want to spoil anymore cause I don't want to ruin it for people and don't want to get myself in trouble.

PM me I guess if you want to know? But I feel like people seen this a mile away.

...I have no idea what you mean lol.

I'll shut up though.

Draxal

I like how diverse the kids are.

Even if we are getting some buffed up clones.

Son! Son! Son!

Well, one of them absolutely destroyed Lucius's reign as the most feminine fire emblem man. The most blatant fujoshi fanservice character i've seen in a long while.

I really did Shinome, Ryoma's son, Ignis, Benoit's son and Soleil, Ra...Inigo's daughter

jzbluz

I like those type of characters, however, I don't think some people know what fujoshi/fudanshi means. But yeah, it sometimes feels like those type of characters are aimed more at certain males.

Draxal

I like those type of characters, however, I don't think some people know what fujoshi/fudanshi means. But yeah, it sometimes feels like those type of characters are aimed more at certain males.

I'll take you guys words for it, as I'm really don't want to research into it.

Anyway to bring it back on topic, I think Soleil's one of my favorite character designs ever.

First good impressions of the kids are:

Kaumi's, Joker's, Onii-chan's, Harold's lol

I do think Cryus's, Suzukaze's, Takumi's, and Flannel's are pretty cool too

I am just going to say this.

The amount of anal devastation coming from Reddit and Tumblr over all the new info that a lot (Not just in Japan) of other people are excited for is entertaining to see.

jzbluz

So apparently when you S rank someone
their talk turns lewd during skinship.
All this fanservice makes me feel giddy/amused but at the same time uncomfortable. In the same way I don't want children because of the gameplay but some of them look great. This game is making me feel conflicted.

So. A week before it launches we're just now getting definitive details about features and stuff?

God damn.

NA better get a SE with both on one cart.

Draxal

All this fanservice makes me feel giddy/amused but at the same time uncomfortable. In the same way I don't want children because of the gameplay but some of them look great. This game is making me feel conflicted.

Yeah, this is so getting cut in America.

Busaiku

Ugh, a long delay between releases and the likelihood of a bunch of censorship really brought my hype down again.
Maybe I really need to just get a Japanese 3DS and stop giving NoA money.

I am just going to say this.

The amount of anal devastation coming from Reddit and Tumblr over all the new info that a lot (Not just in Japan) of other people are excited for is entertaining to see.

real mature buddy

also the "lol salt" commentary is pretty pointless

everything involving "skinship" is totally getting censored lmao

Draxal

Hmm, there is an imbalance between genders, unless one of the boys is actually a girl.

It's 8 (4/4) for both Nohr and Hoshido exclusives + 4 (2/2) multi path and Kanna who throw off the balance like Morgan did in Awakening.. Flannel is the first generation.

ffdgh

Yeah...I Ain't touching that. That aside, I like the clone kids more than the clone adults lol.
The translation team has a lot of work ahead of them.

Busaiku

The worst part is they won't even confirm censorship, we'll have to find out ourselves.
Ugh, maybe I should just import it.

Draxal

So. A week before it launches we're just now getting definitive details about features and stuff?

God damn.

NA better get a SE with both on one cart.

It launches tomorrow in Japan. People are playing the game right now as it leaked in Hong Kong and all this recent info was datamined.

It launches tomorrow in Japan. People are playing the game right now as it leaked in Hong Kong and all this recent info was datamined.

Yeah forgot it was the 24th.

Just seems so weird with the timing of it all. I know that's how it usually works (Famitsu announcement, 4 months of polish, game) but still.

Lusankya

It's 8 (4/4) for both Nohr and Hoshido exclusives + 4 (2/2) multi path and Kanna who throw off the balance like Morgan did in Awakening.. Flannel is the first generation.

Hmm, Kanna can be both genders, so I don't count him/her.

Girls (9):
Zoffy
Midoriko
Shara
Kinu
Eponine
Mitama
Ophelia
Matoi
Velour

Boys (11):
Dea
Shigure
Hisame
Ignis
Foleo...
Shinonome
Kisaragi
Lutz
Soleil
Grey
Siegbert

So I guess one of the 11 boys I counted is indeed a girl (Kisaragi?).

Draxal

Hmm, Kanna can be both genders, so I don't count him/her.

Girls (9):
Zoffy
Midoriko
Shara
Kinu
Eponine
Mitama
Ophelia
Matoi
Velour

Boys (11):
Dea
Shigure
Hisame
Ignis
Foleo...
Shinonome
Kisaragi
Lutz
Soleil
Grey
Siegbert

So I guess one of the 11 boys I counted is indeed a girl.

Soleil's female.

Top Bottom