• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Aveyn's so jealous.

Btw, the set 3 livestream is going to be real soon (in the next 24 hours). Neko/Aveyn are you going to watch it?

Yeah, if you, er, suddenly find that card too blinding or something, I'd happily take it off your hands...

Is it that time already? I don't think my Internet can handle the stream to be honest.

just for fun: if you get all the ranking awards up to the max of 9999 on top of the link bonus items, and then use all the statboosters on 1 character, you get +14 HP, +8 to every other stat, +2 move, and 2 boots left over

(and an arms scroll and a shit ton of weapons, but who cares)

super hax strat 1: base +mag/-lck Kamui reclassed to Dark Flier has 33 HP, 12 str, 19 mag, 16 skl, 18 spd, 13 lck, 12 def, 17 res

super hax strat 2: base Camilla has 44 HP, 27 str, 19 mag, 23 skl, 27 spd, 20 lck, 26 def, 23 res (0% growths strat right here!)

"I was bored with Hoshido anyway tbh": base Ryoma would have 50 HP, 28 str, 10 mag (not that this matters), 26 skl, 32 spd, 28 lck, 24 def, 21 res

Draxal

Rekka no Ken and #FE are joining Cipher. Set 5 will be radiant dawn and rekka no ken. Fortessimo edition does come with a promo Tsubasa card.

CTNKybzUYAAZnpx.jpg

CTNNZ1GWsAMs4K-.png:large

CTNG3BTUwAAxPR1.jpg:large

CTNF4zWUYAAvXvV.jpg:large

alvis.exe

Rekka no Ken and #FE are joining Cipher. Set 5 will be radiant dawn and rekka no ken. Fortessimo edition does come with a promo Tsubasa card.

Isn't that Roy and not Eliwood? It'd be FE6 instead of FE7, no? Or did they say it'd be both?

Because I really want FE7 cards.

L95

Hmm, I don't think I'll be getting any more cards until set 5 (Radiant Dawn/Binding Blade), kinda burnt out on Marth's and Chrom's peeps.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
I'm replaying FE:A on Normal/Classic like the first time an like the first time things sure are going... well?

R.I.P.

Vaike (Ch.04)
Virion (Ch.05)
Sumia, Maribelle, Donnel (Para.02)
MC (Ch.06 ...game over yeaaaaahhh!)
Gaius (Ch.06 ...he was an enemy anyway)
Panne (Para.03)
Kellam (Ch.09)
Say'ri (Ch.20)
Lissa, Cordelia (Ch.23)
Frederick, Basilio (Ch.25)
Nowi, Lucina, Flavia, Cherche (Final)

Weebos

Banned
I'm replaying FE:A on Normal/Classic like the first time an like the first time things sure are going... well?

R.I.P.

Vaike (Ch.04)
Virion (Ch.05)
Sumia, Maribelle, Donnel (Para.02)
MC (Ch.06 ...game over yeaaaaahhh!)
Dang, that is harsh.

If you want to steamroll just pair the avatar with Frederick and they will be a god by chapter 5.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Bye bye Gaius! You killed my MC only to get counter-killed in the rematch! Couldn't do nothin' about that.

Do baddies level scale? Like can I wait to do random battles/paralogues until later on when I'm leveled up more ta lower the risk factor of taking on those side-battles?

Dang, that is harsh.

If you want to steamroll just pair the avatar with Frederick and they will be a god by chapter 5.
To late, I'm past 5 an never paired them up once!

on normal mode? +speed Robin w/ Chrom doubles from the start and never lets up in destroying everything
Same for this pairing! I dunno if I gave MC +speed. It was +magic and something else? Is there a way ta check this?

lupinko

Stupid me, I finally cracked and bought amiibos. I just picked up all of the FE characters but Lucina because she wasn't there. Is there a likelyhood that the Roy amiibo will unlock in Fates and CNS?

Weebos

Banned
Stupid me, I finally cracked and bought amiibos. I just picked up all of the FE characters but Lucina because she wasn't there. Is there a likelyhood that the Roy amiibo will unlock in Fates and CNS?
I just bought Robin (technically Reflet) online to complete my Fire Emblem amiibo collection. I got him for $21, which is pretty good considering I paid
$40
for Lucina.

As to Roy, I don't think we have had any indication either way. Nintendo has updated other games (Mario Kart 8) with amiibo support after launch, but it's still pretty new.

NeonZ

I have the 4 FE Amiibo too.

I think it's very unlikely they'd update STEAM with a fully new character at this point, but Fates still seems possible, especially because the game only will be released next year outside of Japan. Still, nothing is confirmed yet and there's no information about the support of that Amiibo wave at this point.

lupinko

I just bought Robin (technically Reflet) online to complete my Fire Emblem amiibo collection. I got him for $21, which is pretty good considering I paid
$40
for Lucina.

As to Roy, I don't think we have had any indication either way. Nintendo has updated other games (Mario Kart 8) with amiibo support after launch, but it's still pretty new.

I can wait for restock like I did with the three, I live in Japan.

I have the 4 FE Amiibo too.

I think it's very unlikely they'd update STEAM with a fully new character at this point, but Fates still seems possible, especially because the game only will be released next year outside of Japan. Still, nothing is confirmed yet and there's no information about the support of that Amiibo wave at this point.

Ah interesting, anyway I'm playing if right now and I want to use OG FE characters at the beginning, I'm getting to that point when I can use them since I'm only at chapter 4.

Steam is really cheap here second hand, so I might want to dabble in it later on.

I hope Roy is compatible for if/fates at least!

I can wait for restock like I did with the three, I live in Japan.

Ah interesting, anyway I'm playing if right now and I want to use OG FE characters at the beginning, I'm getting to that point when I can use them since I'm only at chapter 4.

Steam is really cheap here second hand, so I might want to dabble in it later on.

I hope Roy is compatible for if/fates at least!

how cheap is steam? 1k yen?

Draxal

Better imgs of Ike.

CTXI2P3UEAEBwXH.png:large

CTXI1FZVEAIEe3r.png:large

Really like the level 1 version, much better than his original art (both level 1's are by Kita).

Old version for comparison.

P02-001_PR-thumb-240xauto-1810_original.jpg

Tasty.

Well, it has been a decade since Senri Kita first drew Ike, plus I'm betting Nintendo wanted a stock generic piece back then for promotional purposes. While nowadays she has more freedom since it's just a card game.

Nice to see Daisuke Izuka (Heroes of Light and Shadow) still getting around too. Last I heard, he's part of the supervising team on Fire Emblem Cipher.

Draxal

Tasty.

Well, it has been a decade since Senri Kita first drew Ike, plus I'm betting Nintendo wanted a stock generic piece back then for promotional purposes. While nowadays she has more freedom since it's just a card game.

Nice to see Daisuke Izuka (Heroes of Light and Shadow) still getting around too. Last I heard, he's part of the supervising team on Fire Emblem Cipher.

I really liked her Navarre/Nabarl as well, I actually thought her Chrom was kinda weak, but in general I think she's upped her game since then ... but you're right in that she gets to choose her spots this time.

Draxal

So Direct on thursday 5est, 2 pst.

Hopefully will have Western release dates for Fates and #fe ( and a proper name for #fe).

Also, hoping they'd announce limited editions for both series and a new 3ds for it as well.

Plus Roy amiibo time.

Also.

CTbpO5rUAAA1WSx.png:large

Elincia time.

Top Bottom