• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

NeonZ

Not another sword user... meh :^)

Well, although I doubt we'll ever see any version of Corrin/Kamui in Smash, the unique point would be the dragon transformations. Kamui even has partial transformations for some animations, in addition to the actual full transformation. I imagine that Corrin/Kamui in Smash would be mainly focused on that, with the sword as a side element, like Robin.

PK Gaming

Re: Corrin in Smash

I doubt Sakurai would make them into a basic sword user in Smash 5(?). Partial transformations with a minor emphasis on swordplay seem like the way to go.

Male Robin is only the default Robin for smash and since there is a fem Robin in game. Both versions of Robin exist in Cipher, but the male only exists as a promo.

True, but I mean in the grand scheme of things Male Robin was the one who got the Amiibo and consequently appeared in games like Codename S.T.E.A.M and FE Fates as a result. It'd be neat if they flipped that convention over with the FE14 protagonist being primarily represented by Female Corrin.

Draxal

There'd probably be a new fire emblem by the time Smash 5 is out ... and like it or not the series is saturated with Fire Emblem chars now, so I'd really doubt we'll get a new one.

True, but I mean in the grand scheme of things Male Robin was the one who got the Amiibo and consequently appeared in games like Codename S.T.E.A.M and FE Fates as a result. It'd be neat if they flipped that convention over with the FE14 protagonist being primarily represented by Female Corrin.

In the grand scheme of things, I think Kamui/Corrin is going to be like Kris and not be as big as Robin is. Cipher is having MCorrin be Hoshido, and FCorrin Nohr fwiw.

Marz

Anyone got any tips on how to recruit rennac on ch.14 of sacred stones on hard mode?

Theres a Druid on either side that puts my units into a berserk state if i get in range and i cant use a restore with Moulder because they just kill him when they go berserk.

Anyone got any tips on how to recruit rennac on ch.14 of sacred stones on hard mode?

Theres a Druid on either side that puts my units into a berserk state if i get in range and i cant use a restore with Moulder because they just kill him when they go berserk.

I'm gonna guess this is Ephraim's route which I didn't play 'cause I don't remember them being in Eirika's, so I'll just throw out some random suggestions. >.>

Assuming the Druids are just out of reach to kill...

1. Barrier Staff / Pure Water. Not foolproof depending on the druids' Mag stat, but the Resistance boost might give you just enough of an edge to resist berserk status so you can get close and hopefully kill them on the next turn. Alternatively, if you don't have to rush in to recruit Rennac -- remember having to in Eirika's because he liked to run...
2. Get Moulder, that priestess, or L'Arachel to tank it and burn out the Druids' berserk staves. Their life of unpromoted non-violence makes them -perfect- for the job! Alternatively, you can...
3. De-equip all weapons, then tank it and be thankful unarmed combat isn't a thing.

Draxal

CUYu8KjUAAE0_a4.jpg
CUYu8J9VAAEk9WP.jpg

Marz

I'm gonna guess this is Ephraim's route which I didn't play 'cause I don't remember them being in Eirika's, so I'll just throw out some random suggestions. >.>

Assuming the Druids are just out of reach to kill...

1. Barrier Staff / Pure Water. Not foolproof depending on the druids' Mag stat, but the Resistance boost might give you just enough of an edge to resist berserk status so you can get close and hopefully kill them on the next turn. Alternatively, if you don't have to rush in to recruit Rennac -- remember having to in Eirika's because he liked to run...
2. Get Moulder, that priestess, or L'Arachel to tank it and burn out the Druids' berserk staves. Their life of unpromoted non-violence makes them -perfect- for the job! Alternatively, you can...
3. De-equip all weapons, then tank it and be thankful unarmed combat isn't a thing.

Im going to try raising my resistance. Other options dont work because in berserk they move around on their own, so the priest will get himself killed and then my stronger units will move out of the way allowing rennac to escape.

Velour: I'm over here, sitting on a tree, just eating this here jelly donut and not giving a fuck while the rest of these ladies are off fighting or showing off or some shit.
Im going to try raising my resistance. Other options dont work because in berserk they move around on their own, so the priest will get himself killed and then my stronger units will move out of the way allowing rennac to escape.
Good luck!

alvis.exe

I think it's looks like the Caeda's from the first set which I didn't like either.

If it really is the same artist then they reeealllly screwed up on the anatomy this time. Which would be odd since all their other cards have been pretty good on that front.

I may or may not be a fan of mayo's work :p

Draxal

If it really is the same artist then they reeealllly screwed up on the anatomy this time. Which would be odd since all their other cards have been pretty good on that front.

I may or may not be a fan of mayo's work :p

There were two artists for Caeda, didn't like either truth be told. Now Haccan rocked the cord trio and the peg sisters.

Elincia can 1-turn the boss with less difficulty than Haar iirc. Plus if you're playing casually she'll just murder everything by herself.

uh, what

Haar's the one that can casually murder everything, Elincia has to actually watch out for bows and crossbows, while thunder sages are rarer and complete ass (and even if he does get hit thunder magic is so shit anyway so if it's not a crit who cares)

also Haar just needs +2 speed to double and murder Ludveck without any trouble, Elincia needs a stun

how is mia's head oriented like that. does she have a neck?

Mia's neck disappeared like Elincia's leg and Ike's arm in the Awakening DLC

Elincia can 1-turn the boss with less difficulty than Haar iirc. Plus if you're playing casually she'll just murder everything by herself.

If Haar has the Hammer he wins easy. Plus he can practically solo that chapter, only thunder stands in his way, but theres a skill to get around that.

Chrom

I feel like this thread could actually see more activity if the title had Lucina's name in it.

I'm afraid to say that I don't recall the thought process that went into deciding to use a random food quote from Marcia.

I feel like this thread could actually see more activity if the title had Lucina's name in it.

I'm afraid to say that I don't recall the thought process that went into deciding to use a random food quote from Marcia.

should've picked a random notable crit quote

or this works too I suppose

Top Bottom