• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kswiston

Confirmation that the earlier APK solution is recognized in the Play store on Android for those who were worried. I checked and Google Play tells me that Fire Emblem Heroes is installed on my device. It should auto-update like any other app going forward.

JC Lately

8LNW0.gif

Someone needs to edit this to run this in reverse for all us ios users.

matmanx1

I got tired of waiting so I downloaded the app from apkmirror on my Google Pixel. My first impressions are that it is a higher quality experience than I am used to for a mobile game. My first rolls were a 5 star Tiki and a couple of 3 stars that I didn't recognize so I am going to re-roll.

wiibomb

Confirmation that the earlier APK solution is recognized in the Play store on Android for those who were worried. I checked and Google Play tells me that Fire Emblem Heroes is installed on my device. It should auto-update like any other app going forward.

this is perfect, now I need to download the apk to save me the download for every time I reroll

Malakhov

Banned
I got the apk, for some reason it says my android isn't compatible on the play store I have Cm 14.1 which is nougat. I don't understand why.

I got tired of waiting so I downloaded the app from apkmirror on my Google Pixel. My first impressions are that it is a higher quality experience than I am used to for a mobile game. My first rolls were a 5 star Tiki and a couple of 3 stars that I didn't recognize so I am going to re-roll.

No real to reroll. Doesn't get much better than that unless you want a specific character.

Ashodin

Grats for getting in legit you weirdos

I've had the APK since 5 AM last night

Get on my level

Rekt

Also shrekt

And Emblemkt

Whatever you nerds say is a meme these days

Also people need to realize you can upgrade units to 5 star versions of themselves, you don't have to go all out for a five star version; if you get the low level version of a top tier unit, keep it.

L~A

this is perfect, now I need to download the apk to save me the download for every time I reroll

But the download for re-roll is all the extra data you have to download after lauching the app. Saving the apk won't really help.

Any idea how much data the app uses through normal play? Living off nothing but limited cellular data for a couple of days and trying to talk myself out of downloading this right now lol

Quonny

Any idea how much data the app uses through normal play? Living off nothing but limited cellular data for a couple of days and trying to talk myself out of downloading this right now lol

While I have no information on this game, most gacha games use anywhere between 5-10MB/hour of play.

Florina may not be the greatest, but she's not bad for a 3 star. She can heal adjacent allies at the end of the turn which is actually pretty broken early game lol

L~A

I got the apk, for some reason it says my android isn't compatible on the play store I have Cm 14.1 which is nougat. I don't understand why.

Root users are locked out of the Play Store page, at least for now. I was for Miitomo a couple of days ago, but then it went back to normal for some strange reasons.

Game works fine, so it's no big deal.

Malakhov

Banned
Root users are locked out of the Play Store page, at least for now. I was for Miitomo a couple of days ago, but then it went back to normal for some strange reasons.

Game works fine, so it's no big deal.
I was just worried I might not be able to update in the future but I just saw it is recognised!

neilyadig

Also people need to realize you can upgrade units to 5 star versions of themselves, you don't have to go all out for a five star version; if you get the low level version of a top tier unit, keep it.

what are these tiers you are talking about and where can I find a list?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Is a unit that goes 3* -> 5* via upgrades as strong as it coming out as a 5* fresh?

Elija2

Anyone else keep getting a communications error where they're asked to return to the title screen over and over again? The game worked fine for me just a few minutes ago.

Seik

Banned
Anyone else keep getting a communications error where they're asked to return to the title screen over and over again? The game worked fine for me just a few minutes ago.

I get this, right after installing the app via the Play Store.

I assumed my job was blocking the in-app address to download the rest of the game.

Dalek

So on the Summon page-I have 20 orbs, but I only see the option to summon with 5....I don't want to waste my orbs, how do you summon more than one at a time?

Wanderer5

Downloaded and went through the tutorial. So after I get this big patch done, i do the first three missions and then summon for a better chance than doing it now?

Rootbeer

Banned
Still rerolling. Got an account with 5* Corrin and 5* Catria. Not really liking Catria though. Still trying I guess.

BTW the 17 orb method is way way faster. 20 orb method takes a lot more time if you are just trying to pull 2 good units to start with. not really worth the extra time to do the extra battles each and every time. just my feelings.

Think of it this way... it takes almost 2x the time to get the 20 orbs than it does to get the 17 orbs (and that's if you don't make any goofs, the 3 additional battles take a little more work than the initial 2 battles). Consider the value proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom