• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksagus

I'm just a short way in but I love the polish on this. You can tap any stat and it will pop up an expanation. Everything is very responsive and quick.

wicko

Was able to install remotely through play store in my browser (Canada). Didn't show as available on the play store app though.

kswiston

I find this game generous, in brave exvius I haven't seen one in my last 100+ pulls...

It definitely gives you more 5-star versions of characters with lower bases. I have received 3 out of my 15 pulls. In Brave Exvius, I think I got 1 5-star in the entire 2 months or so that I played the game (and it wasn't even a base 5). I got a number of good units in that game (prior to 6*s being a thing), but they were almost always 3-stars, with the brutal work up to 5-star.

Even the skills in this game seem reasonable to unlock. My Marth already has the level 2 +spd to adjacent allies skill, and is about half way to level 3.

Strimei

Strike my earlier comment about game running well, keeps freezing on me. Bleh. Well I'm buying a new phone tomorrow so that should fix it.

Weebos

Banned
Did three 5 pulls, got Camilla and Lucina in my third one. And some characters I actually like in the previous two. A few dupes though.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Asked it earlier, no one answered, so I will re ask again.

Can we link multiple devices under one account with My Nintendo.

kswiston

That feeling you get when you do some summons and there are no red orbs :(

I had that happen with both red and blue on one of my pulls. 5 orbs, all clear or green. I wanted a lancer and at least a chance at Lyn. I ended up pulling once, and exiting. I cleared a few more levels and tried again. You end up wasting an extra orb (since the 20 pull averages 4 per character), but it's better than being stuck with units you don't want.

On the plus side, I did get a 4-star Fa on my single pull. I don't know if the non-Tiki Mamkutes are any good, but I suppose it's worth having one.

samred

am I the only one who's been charged 4 orbs for every follow-up hero unlocked? as opposed to the price coming down with each successive spend of orbs? It keeps charging me 5, then 4, then 4, then 4...

Quonny

am I the only one who's been charged 4 orbs for every follow-up hero unlocked? as opposed to the price coming down with each successive spend of orbs? It keeps charging me 5, then 4, then 4, then 4...
...then 3.

Only the last one is 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom