• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quonny

Also, word of warning: Orbs earned/purchased on Android will only be on Android. Orbs earned/purchased on iOS will only be on iOS. So if some of you are playing on Android emulators waiting for iOS, there ya go.

EDarkness

Man, I wonder what's taking them so long in getting this up on the U.S. iTunes store? Oh well, I guess I have some work to do in the meantime.

Varshes

Does that allow you to reroll then? And does that mean you have to sign in with your NID?

Just trying to gear myself up for whenever this game gets released.

Yeah not sure because I didn't want to continue if I couldn't do IAP from the NA App Store. I grabbed it from the Japanese App Store last night.

Seik

Banned
Welp, I'd like to DL it at my job but all the APK sites seems to be blocked here.

If it's not up in two hours I'll DL it at home, but seriously, WTF. :lol

Rahvar

Welp, I'd like to DL it at my job but all the APK sites seems to be blocked here.

If it's not up in two hours I'll DL it at home, but seriously, WTF. :lol

The apk download should be somewhat small. The 400mb or so is downloaded during the tutorial.

Edit: To clarify. You can probably download the apk on your data plan and run the game on wifi

Wanderer5

Huh still out in NA yet? Bleh oh well, whenever it gets around.:p

So when do you reroll in the game? Has any Sacred Stones characters appeared?

If this works I'm just going to grab it from the Japanese store again. I did it last night but deleted it since I wasn't sure.

I just confirmed. When trying to do an IAP, you get a message saying:

"You are attempting to make a purchase in an app that was purchased on a different Apple ID. To make this purchase, you must also purchase the app."

So when the games out officially in NA you can just tap GET and you'll be off to the races.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
So you can get Fire Emblem specific coins on My Nintendo...but why does it eat regular platinum coins first?

ksamedi

Search for Mario Run and go to the related apps page, maybe you will find it there. Thts how I downloaded the european version initially after not being able to
Find it on the store.

kswiston

My third 5-character pull (on the same game, not third reroll):

bcABepe.jpg
I also have 5-star Marth. I think I am set on sword units for now. Still no good lance solutions for me.

EDIT: Sorry for the temporarily huge pic. I forgot that mobile gaf auto-resizes.

Varshes

I just confirmed. When trying to do an IAP, you get a message saying:

"You are attempting to make a purchase in an app that was purchased on a different Apple ID. To make this purchase, you must also purchase the app."

So when the games out officially in NA you can just tap GET and you'll be off to the races.

Off I go then, thanks!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Come on guys, let's try to cut back on the enormous screenshots. At least quote the image.

Should be up on iOS store in a few minutes i'm guessing. Time to see if I can transfer my JPN account over to the U.S....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom