• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First images of Daytona and SCUD Race in Outrun 2

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Here!

If you could please not link direct to the images, it would be appreciated. I'll be posting some more in the near future. Thanks. :)

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
*Awesome*

Now if you can get images of the third 'secret' in there, that would rule ultimately above all things,

segasonic

Folder said:
Here!

If you could please not link direct to the images, it would be appreciated. I'll be posting some more in the near future. Thanks. :)
You're one of the Spong guys, right?

You can be proud, you're the number one source for made-up bullshit in this forum! :D

Pug

I don't beleive it, its from Spong! And to all the people saying the game is incomplete. Look at spong playing Live on these tracks! Still don't believe it though.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
For some reason I can't view the images. Do I have to sign up for Spong.com to see them? I really do not want to do that.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
FortNinety said:
Wow, the first Scud Race track shot! Spong's street cred is somewhat restored. Somewhat. ;)

You may have noticed that we've somewhat working toards that... Staffing changes and whatnot, you should begin to see the good stuff we do, without the bullshit, emerging. :)

Dagon

Why, oh why, am I stuck here at a job I hate instead of playing this at home right now?

Curse you Sega!

Oh, shucks, I can't stay mad. Bring those sweet, sweet curves of yours over here...

B E N K E

Meh, it's kind of refreshing with someone taking the tradition of English tabloids to the gaming press. I've only seen one Spong guy at any press event (FM2005 I think)... He needed a hair cut. :D

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
B E N K E said:
Meh, it's kind of refreshing with someone taking the tradition of English tabloids to the gaming press. I've only seen one Spong guy at any press event (FM2005 I think)... He needed a hair cut. :D

Um, that's something of an ongoing concern. FM2005?

boutrosinit

B E N K E said:
I've only seen one Spong guy at any press event (FM2005 I think)... He needed a hair cut. :D

LOL!

And if you saw a blonde guy getting his willy touched in a toilet by a well known UK PR, that was A*** D****!

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
boutrosinit said:
LOL!

And if you saw a blonde guy getting his willy touched in a toilet by a well known UK PR, that was A*** D****!

Boutross.
SHUT UP!!!
(You forgot to mention that the PR was also a man!) ;)

boutrosinit

Folder said:
Boutros.
SHUT UP!!!
(You forgot to mention that the PR was also a man!) ;)

X-D
*clenches stomach with laughter*

He is a rather fat man too! Who wants to bum A***!!!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
*yawn*

gimmie a video sp0ng/folders.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
KyotoMecca said:
Only Kikizo can provide that.

I know...and I continue to wait patiently your royal Kyoto-ness :D

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
isamu said:
*yawn*

gimmie a video sp0ng/folders.

Working on it. Kikizo will have vids soon I think. In the meantime, we'll have some more screens too, as well as a rather big secret. If we don't get tricked up by Sega's evil press officer again. For the record, we had been sitting on SMB DX for months, as had a few others. The ***************************************************next issue.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
boutrosinit said:
They can also provide a willy for a PR man to touch in a toilet*

*okay I'll stop now.

And some friendly lips to kiss, as long as you close your eyes.
(Don't stop, this is amazing)
Adam/Kikizo/KyotoMecca, tell us the amazing tale. You fucking told everyone else about it last week!

boutrosinit

Folder said:
And some friendly lips to kiss, as long as you close your eyes.
(Don't stop, this is amazing)
Adam/Kikizo/KyotoMecca, tell us the amazing tale. You fucking told everyone else about it last week!

X-D

Poor lad. He was talking to Jennie on the phone while I told her very loudly! He then told her the whole story and she laughed at him!

Folder said:
Kikizo will have vids soon I think.

Kikizo has them but can't publish them yet. It is rather annoying.

Folder said:
For the record, we had been sitting on SMB DX for months, as had a few others. The PlayStation 2 version will hit at the same time. Will be in OPM2 UK next issue.

Yes. Kikizo has had a video of SMB DX since May. Which says Xbox and PS2 at the end. And guess what, it can't run it either.

boutrosinit said:
X-D

Poor lad. He was talking to Jennie on the phone while I told her very loudly! He then told her the whole story and she laughed at him!

I don't know what the fuck anyone is on about!
Actually only Stef was told and then the whole fucking world knew. Spong style.

boutrosinit

KyotoMecca said:

*True* news journalism. I could swear you told me in the JJ party after. Right before I nearly fell of my chair in tears of laughter. Seriously though, holding a guy's hand would totally give him the wrong idea.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
KyotoMecca said:

You fucking liar! You got drunk and told everyone.
For reference, Adam was "jumped on" in the toilets by a fellow from the games industry. He actually looked rather pleased with himself. I think Adam said, "It might have been my fault. I'd been holding his hand, whispering with him for about an hour. Only trying to get ********** *****, like."

Yes Ad, sure. And when he laid his cards on the table, showing you exactly what to do for your ***********, what did you do?

Bollocks. Everyone kept asking. If nothing had been said, then it would have been lies.

And BTW, Stefan from Spong admitted he was jealous, and vowed to "pull" the dude himself, asap.

boutrosinit

KyotoMecca said:
Bollocks. Everyone kept asking. If nothing had been said, then it would have been lies.

And BTW, Stefan from Spong admitted he was jealous, and vowed to "pull" the dude himself, asap.

Jealous? Of your rampant prostitution?

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
KyotoMecca said:

Lies! I merely commented that I was surprised he went for you, given how fat and ugly you are. And smelly, with a hair-lip and weird hair growing out of you, with one leg shorter than the other, eleven toes and a hunched back.

That was all...

boutrosinit

Folder said:
Lies! I merely commented that I was surprised he went for you, given how fat and ugly you are. And smelly, with a hair-lip and weird hair growing out of you, with one leg shorter than the other, eleven toes and a hunched back.

That was all...

Sod knows how the PR managed to grip his thimble-like fallous...

...unless he - ******* **** - has a weird Jemery Beadle-like mini-hand.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
boutrosinit said:
Sod knows how the PR managed to grip his thimble-like fallous...

...unless he - ******* **** - has a weird Jemery Beadle-like mini-hand.

Best repley to anything ever in the history of everything.
Feeling sick with laughter.
*genius*

john b

worldexclu146103.jpg

worldexclu146104.jpg

worldexclu146105.jpg

8bit

Knows the Score
john b said:

When the thread starter says please do not link to the images direct, I'd be willing to bet they don't want them posted in forums either.

shuri

Banned
This a been a ****** ******* thread so far, I'm happy that the guys from sp0rn came and ****** in with their input on *** ***** ****

****!1!

john b

banned for what?

posting pics up? surely spong have generated enough traffic with their spamming campaign over numerous forums ......

Top Bottom