• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT5| Intermittent Farting, Wrist Curls and Hammer Strength Machine Spotters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I declared PB&J was my favorite last night and later went back to have a half of cookie dough. I've concluded the two are like my sons to me, I can't put one in front of the other. Dual number 1s!

Just a splash. Makes it taste so much better. Nice and fluffy.

yep. always include milk in scrambled eggs, and some salt + pepper whilst scrambling.

scrambled eggs is an easy dish to mess up. i think one of the keys is to take the eggs out of the pan while they're undercooked, maybe like a minute or two shy of being "done" in the pan. the eggs will continue to cook after you take them out of the pan and onto your dish/bowl/vessel. eggs can get dry, rubbery and have those brown well-done edges very quickly and you'd want to avoid that.

but yeah, pb&j quest bars, still #1.

CrankyJay

Banned
Yuuuup. In day 3

How you feeling?

My experience so far has been

Day 1: cut...a little hungry...ate a little more than i should have
Day 2: lift...couldn't mean my 2600 cal allotment, came up 300 cals short
Day 3: cut...a little hungry but not dying. i really should make my 1st meal of the day the biggest as suggested but i haven't planned meals far enough in advance to do this.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The first few days of the cut is always hardest, so stay strong my brothers!

Vanish

Where exactly does it hurt and what positions aggravate it the most?

The pain is mostly coming from the whole right side/area of the wrist, in the area where the bony part is. If I keep my wrist straight, turn to the left, or move it up and down, then I'm good for the most part. If I try to turn it to the right, that is when the pain begins. It also hurts/feels uncomfortable if i try to turn my palms face up, or put too much pressure on it like holding something heavy.

Mully

I keep running into problems with my cut, I live at home so a lot of the times my meals conflict with what my mother is cooking. Most of the time, she cooks something that doesn't work with my cut and I'm either forced to suffer a guilt trip the entire night and for weeks to come or plan ahead and basically starve myself before dinner.

It's annoying especially when I do have a night when I'm able to grill some chicken or steam vegetables before she gets home and then she'll suddenly get huffy that I'm not eating her dinner.

All I want is her to be supportive of my goal to cut.

grumble

I keep running into problems with my cut, I live at home so a lot of the times my meals conflict with what my mother is cooking. Most of the time, she cooks something that doesn't work with my cut and I'm either forced to suffer a guilt trip the entire night and for weeks to come or plan ahead and basically starve myself before dinner.

It's annoying especially when I do have a night when I'm able to grill some chicken or steam vegetables before she gets home and then she'll suddenly get huffy that I'm not eating her dinner.

You don't need to be extremely strict to lose fat. Would it be possible to eat a small portion of her meals, or to sit her down and explain to her what your nutritional priorities are?

Cudder

Either portion control and do IIFYM, or get on a treadmill and burn calories until you can actually eat what she makes. I know that feel man, I still live at home as well.

ToxicAdam

Eat a portion and box the rest.

Say you plan on eating it for lunch the next day and then eat it or dump it.

What exercises would you all suggest to be able to pick up a girl as displayed below in the picture? Whenever I do this with women who are anything other than skinny, I have to pretend like I could go on forever while I'm really struggling after carrying her more than a two or three minutes. What exercises could I do to improve my strength there in order to be at ease the next time I am called upon to do this?

VqgxK7d.jpg

I wouldn't think it's just biceps, I figure there is some back involved. suggestions?

balddemon

Banned
how often do you pick up chicks like that lol

anyways, legs, back, core, biceps, shoulders, forearms.

as for exercises, pick heavy stuff up and put it back down. small atlas stones would help. lol.

well that's an odd question.

But that's a full body effort. Your back, your legs, your arms, your core. Everything is working together to stabilize and hold her. Do the basic compound lifts in the OP and you should be good.

Kyaw

What exercises would you all suggest to be able to pick up a girl as displayed below in the picture? Whenever I do this with women who are anything other than skinny, I have to pretend like I could go on forever while I'm really struggling after carrying her more than a two or three minutes. What exercises could I do to improve my strength there in order to be at ease the next time I am called upon to do this?

I wouldn't think it's just biceps, I figure there is some back involved?

Deadlifts.

Petrie

Banned

Starting strength. In the OP. no single exercise will achieve this, you need a long term plan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I wouldn't think it's just biceps, I figure there is some back involved. suggestions?

I was about to say forget trying to pick up anyone because that's some sad shit, but I was thinking of a different kind.

SS should work out just fine for you.

blackflag

It's all for the fat. I get plenty of protein with all the eggs/meat/shakes I eat.

Cool just making sure. I've seen a lot of people count it but the protein is just collagen, body can't use it. It even says it on the bag but people don't notie because it's fine print.

I used to eat them on keto all the time for the fat.

CrankyJay

Banned
Had my wife print up 10 coupons. Going to see what this Quest Bar shit is all about.

I wouldn't go in expecting this shit to taste like a snickers...they're really dense bars made with (mostly - depends on the line of bars you're getting from Quest) natural ingredients.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Massage done.

She pointed out a tendon on the back of my leg and played with it. She said it was like the big string on a guitar. Like an idiot I left without asking if it was something I should be concerned about.

Emailed the place to ask them to ask her for me. Nothing hurts, but I just want to be safe.

Other than that, she went to war on my back especially my upper back and my piriformus area in the lower back. I clearly needed it even if I couldn't feel it. She was nailing all kinds of sore spots.

CrankyJay

Banned
Massage done.

She pointed out a tendon on the back of my leg and played with it. She said it was like the big string on a guitar. Like an idiot I left without asking if it was something I should be concerned about.

Emailed the place to ask them to ask her for me. Nothing hurts, but I just want to be safe.

Other than that, she went to war on my back especially my upper back. I clearly needed it even if I couldn't feel it. She was nailing all kinds of sore spots.

She played your guitar string?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom